[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the blueberries resist the mould? The strawberries where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Why did the blueberries resist the mould?

The strawberries where covered
>>
>>7676317
they were activated.
>>
i don't get it either, if i don't eat the strawberries on the drive home from the grocery store, there's a good chance they've already gone bad

pisses me off so god damn much
>>
>>7676321
how do I activate my strawberries in the future to avoid them moulding?
>>
>>7676325
This is probably more a problem with you not checking your produce properly. I always keep my eyes open while ringing people out and stop moldy produce from being taken home several times a day. People always think they looked good and are suprised when I pull something.
>>
>>7676337

nope
>>
>>7676348
that's not possible... unless your drive home takes days
>>
File: mfw.gif (573 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
573 KB, 500x273
>>7676317

Blueberries are clearly the Uberfood.

Heil Blueberry! \o
>>
>>7676388
>clearly the Uberfood.
>Heil Blueberry
yes
>>
>age
>moisture content
>surface area
>presence of naturally occurring yeasts on the berries
>environment in which they are kept
just to name a few
>>
>>7676317
Am I the only one who read the OP as if it were a joke and a punchline?

I didn't think it was funny. That's when I realized OP wasn't trying to tell a joke.
>>
>>7676317
I don't get the punchline senpai. Come back when you have a better punchline.
>>
>>7676388
Not using the laughing skeleton pilot which everyone knows is the superior part of the do the evolution music video
>>
>>7676905

I would have, but it felt appropriate to have Death in a Stahlhelm supporting the master berry.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.