[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a good recipe to eat an egg when im planning to live a low
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What a good recipe to eat an egg when im planning to live a low budget food in college,the itensil i have is a toaster.i did tried to cook an egg in a toaster,the type of toaster is the one in the picture.Im planning to eat variety kind of way to eat an egg with breads,not just a plain egg and yes all of experiment cooking eggs on the toaster are successful.thank you for sharing some idea.
>>
>>7675768
I wouldn't call that a toaster, more like a griddle. You can make omelettes, scrambled egg, sunny side up, over easy, whatever on that. You could probably also heat a pot or pan on top of it, which opens you up to hard boiled and poached eggs.
>>
>>7675768
Get a propane camping stove, they are real cheap.
>>
>>7675778
sound great,looking forward to check it out.its gridle? wow thats the first time i heard of it,all this time i though it was a toasted just becase it can toast a bread.
>>
>>7675786
gotta admit thats sound a lot more convenient,but im worried for how long does it last until it ran out of gas.But i dont plan to cook anything other than eggs.ive been eating plain egg with ketchup for more than a 2 month alrdy,nver get bored of it with help of spice "appetite"
>>
>>7675801
I'd try to find a hot plate from goodwill, runs on electric. Essentially a stove's burner.

Could also get a toaster oven.
>>
French toast.
>>
Eggs are really easy to soft or hard boil in a microwave.
>>
>>7675801
>gotta admit thats sound a lot more convenient,but im worried for how long does it last until it ran out of gas.
Refills can be had for $10 or less and they will last weeks if you are only cooking eggs or heating up soups.
>>
>>7675915
DO NOT COOK EGGS IN MICROWAVE

They explode, damaging the microwave door's seal and making future uses of the microwave dangerously radioactive.

I'm not sure about the second bit but the first bit is right.
>>
>>7675939

sorry pal, just set the microwave to LOW and cook the eggs a bit longer

it prevents the build up of microwaves in the white (albumen) of the egg which causes explosions, but if you're in a hurry, wrap the eggs in tin foil before microwaving

this is how expensive restaurants do it
>>
>>7675852
hot plate?? from goodwill? im not sure those brand are available near me,but a hot plate? will check into it!
>>
>>7675866
Frech toast,is that another different type of toaster? or hot plate? or gridle? would google it,but not sure if i get the specific image of toaster lol
>>
>>7675958
>wrap the eggs in tin foil before microwaving

lol
>>
>>7676022
wouldnt the egg got stuck to the tin foil,or do i need to apply butter on the surfcae of the tin?
>>
File: Eggy-bread.jpg (189 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Eggy-bread.jpg
189 KB, 640x426
>>7676018
AKA Eggy bread.

Get a bowl, beat a couple of eggs in there. Coat bread in eggy mixture and fry both sides. Should come out something like pic related.
>>
fml
>>
>>7675768
Why don't you just cook it on a stove? Don't tell me you fell for the campus dorm meme.
>>
>>7675768
>intensel
>>
>>7678006
it was suppose to be utensil,buuuut i though everyone could guess that it was a typo and knew what was correct one
>>
>>7678617
You're not exactly a language savant, are you?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.