[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When making sangria, you're supposed to leave the sangria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Mango-Cointreau-Sangria-1.jpg (82 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mango-Cointreau-Sangria-1.jpg
82 KB, 800x1200
When making sangria, you're supposed to leave the sangria overnight in the fridge. Approximately how many hours is that for it to be adequately chilled and for the flavors to meld?
>>
Go to bed. Wake up and get drunk. How is this so difficult?
>>
>>7674157
Because the time frame I have been provided isn't enough to chill overnight.
>>
Also, what are your sangria recipes?
>>
>>7674164
Then you fucked up. What's there to not get?
>>
>>7674156
>Approximately how many hours is that for it to be adequately chilled and for the flavors to meld?
Chilled - depends on your fridge and container size. But 2+ should do the trick
Melded - 4 would be about minimum, 6 to 8 would be better.
>>
>>7674156
Wrong. Get the cheapest red wine you can find, add orange zest and drink.
>>
>>7674156

>2016
>falling for the wine Jew

Jesus....
>>
If you only have so much time, make it now and let it sit in the fridge for as long as it can.

Just don't be that asshole who forgets to add brandy. You're serving a cocktail, not a fruity wine.
>>
>>7674156
Place whatever container its in in a salt and ice water bath in the freezer for a little bit and stir the ice around
>>
Buy a bag of frozen mixed summer fruits if you can. They chill the drink and add a nice taste of berries.

>>7674363
Rioja with OJ, brandy, cherries and lime
Pinot Grigio with lime soda, white rum, strawberries, cherries and peaches.
>>
>>7674368
Gotta love the retards on this board
>>
File: 1454664255454.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1454664255454.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
>>7675564
Nice try
>>
>>7674156

> you're supposed to leave the sangria overnight in the fridge

Just mix cheap wine with fanta and drink it. Thats the spanish way.
>>
>>7676017

I thought it was sprite
>>
>>7676035
>not using ginger ale
>>
>>7674587
This is honestly the realest Sangria recipe you can get.
>>
>>7675418
putting something in front of the word jew doesn't make it any less palatable. wine is great.
>>
>>7674164
Your fridge can't chill 2 liters in eight hours? Then you either need a thermostat on that fridge or you need a new fridge.
>>
About 16 hours.
As a kid, my mother would put together a pitcher of the stuff just after dinner, so 20,30-21,00 or so. Then, we'd have it with lunch the day after and lunch starts around 13,00-14,00. Now that I think about it, we never had it with dinner, only lunch.

>>7674587
>>7676086
We always had one blood orange and various stone fruits, mostly peaches, in ours. Basically, whatever's in season during summer. We only had sangria in the summer months.
For kids, we mix it 1:1 with a type of lemon fizz that tastes like a slightly bittersweet version of ramune.
>>
>>7676035

Yeah, but we call that drink "Tinto de Verano" (Summer Red Vine).
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.