[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The bottled water I'm drinking tastes kind of unpleasant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
The bottled water I'm drinking tastes kind of unpleasant.
Does this mean it's giving me cancer? I live in America after all.

The brand is Deer Park, if you were curious.
>>
What year is it?

How complicated is water?

I wasn't curious.
>>
>>7673234
>What year is it?
© 2015 (I'm new here, so I don't know if this answers your question. Does it?)

>How complicated is water?
So I am getting cancer? I see.
>>
Yo my rap taste good in my mouth like deer park
>>
>>7673234
Where do you live that the tap water isn't palatable?
>>
>>7673327
Maybe he lives in a rural area with shitty well water.
>>
>>7673327
I live in Maryland and I was going to ask about tap water next.

>>7673335
I recently moved and now I have well water, although I was mainly drinking bottled water because I'm currently suffering from some injuries that make it hard to walk.
However, this house's water is not fun to drink at all. It feels like it's almost too tasteless. My old house's tap water tasted really good, especially when I put ice in it. What's going on here?
>>
>>7673364
Sounds like you have grown accustomed to the taste of chlorine and fluoride and whatever else was in the pipes at your old place.
>>
>>7673372
That stuff was making my water taste better?
How do I stop being accustomed to that taste? I've actually been drinking nothing but cancerous bottled water for the last 4 months, and the last time I tried my current house's water was today.
Maybe I'm mistaking some other problem for "too tasteless"? I mean the human body seems like it should be smarter than to find plain water straight-up unpleasant, no matter the circumstances.
>>
>>7673327
most of the tap water in america is fucking disgusting and laced with pharmaceuticals, lead, chlorine, bleach, and fluoride

I get alkaline water and won't even give my dogs nasty ass tap shit.
>>
>>7673590
I do believe people say that Maryland is one of the better states in terms of water cleanliness. Probably doesn't mean much, though.
>>
>>7673590

>alkaline water
>>
>drinking water
Faggot
>>
>>7673590
Go back to /x/ Alex Jones
>>
>not just drinking tap water
do you live in a 3rd world country or something
>>
Were you dropped a lot as a child?
>>
OP here. Just realized it probably tastes extra bad because I left the bottles in front of my heater.
I've done this a few times before and I always thought they tasted bad afterward, but I guess I thought I was just imagining it?

What causes this? Is the plastic fucking melting into the water?
Or does being hot just make the cancer more noticeable? (I don't want to find out first-hand because it takes hours to get the taste out of my mouth)

Come to think of it, I think it tastes a bit worse when cold as well.
>>
>>7675283
Yes, you shouldn't drink bottled water that's, for example, been left in a hot car overnight, or, in this case, in front of a heater.
>>
>>7677184
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iF6MS9_sdzg
>>
>>7677223
Oh shit I understand it all now.

>>7677184
Thanks. I've heard that before but wasn't sure if it was just a myth.
>>
ever tried boiling the water before cooling it down (overnight in the fridge) before drinking it?
got a different taste that is oddly pleasant, would recommend
>>
File: pure coincidence.jpg (23 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.jpg
23 KB, 296x314
Make sure you buy my bottled water, goyim. It's good for you
>>
I've heard the plastic of the bottle can make you obese.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.