[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/'s thoughts? Would you eat this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160514_162658421.jpg (938 KB, 4198x2054) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_162658421.jpg
938 KB, 4198x2054
/ck/'s thoughts? Would you eat this?
>>
no

last time i had pizza with jalapenos i was blackout drunk and we ordered a pizza i dont remember exactly who was ordering but i thought wed agreed on plain pepperoni pizza and an abomination with pepperoni and jalapenos came instead - i ate too much and vomited and it fucking burned on the way back up so much the next morning and tasted solely of pepperoni grease
>>
>>7673112
If pickled jalapenos, yes. If raw, no.
>>
>>7673121
Were they pickled?
>>
>>7673112
Yes I would eat it after It has been cooked
>>
>>7673121
>HURRR ME NO LIKEY SPICY HOT FOOD
grow up
>>
>>7673129
yea n it wasnt even like just the peppers on the pizza it was like theyd mixed the fuckin juice in to the sauce n shit
>>
>>7673141
?? who said i didnt like spicy food

i said it burned the next morning when i threw it up with stomach acid and whatever else was in my stomach

work on your reading comprehension
>>
>>7673112
I would prefer if they were fresh then cooked with the rest of the pizza.
>>
>>7673112
No. Jalapenos are shit peppers.
>>
>>7673144
Was it the one from pizza hut? That shit is terrible.
>>
>>7673112
>pickled jalapenos
all of my nope, now if they were fresh and put on before the pizza went in the oven then sure. thought I'd prefer diced instead of rings
>>
>>7673199
>diced instead of rings
My god, just kill yourself already
>>
>>7673203
>telling someone to kill themselves over the esthetics of food
you sir have issues
>>
>>7673192
nah just some small place that was still open at 3am
>>
>>7673112
would eat but regret it in the morning
would pick off a few of the jallys but not all
>>
deep fried pickled jalapeno slices would be a god tier pizza topping
>>
I wouldn't spend money on it, but I would eat it
>>
File: pizza.jpg (225 KB, 921x602) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
225 KB, 921x602
What does ck think about a pizza my friend made?
>>
>>7673112
Hell yeah. You just gave a great idea for dinner tonight.
>>
>>7673487
Oh man, I would give the person who got tagged in the pizza shit for looking like a pizza.
>>
>>7673112
Needs pineapple
>>
i love jalapeno on pizza raw or pickled. habanero as well
>>
>>7673487

Why is there a random square, and a couple arrows as though the thing was skewered and spit roasted? I can't even concentrate on the actual pizza with all that other retarded shit you added in paint.
>>
>>7673487
crust still doughy/10

tell your friend to prebake dough that thick for a few before putting on toppings
>>
>not putting jalapenos underneath the cheese

THEY FUCKING FALL OFF EVERY GOD DAMN TIME
>>
>>7673112
you kidding? I'd eat pickled jalapenos out of the jar with nothing but a cold 24oz can or 40oz of rot-gut beer
>>
>>7673112

I'd eat the shit out of that.
>>
>>7673141
Faggot
Spicy food is God-Tier, but jalapenos on pizza is an abomination that's on par with pineapples on pizza
And I like pineapples, as well
>>
>>7673487
The presentation is horrendous, but I know it would be delicious
>>
>>7673112
fresh jalapno, maybe. Not pickled. vinegar doesn't have a place on tomato sauce
>>
>>7673112
Kinda looks like dominoes desu senpai. I really don't like to eat that much
>>
as long as there's no chicken on it
>>
>>7673112
>/ck/'s thoughts? Would you eat this?

The jalapenos need to be charred so you can remove the skin, then you want to scrape out the seeds and membranes. And they ought to be under the cheese.

Pepperoni
Anchovies
Jalapenos
Cilantro
is the GOAT pizza
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.