[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does american candy bars taste with corn syrup instead of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: goddamn_yanks.jpg (87 KB, 760x424) Image search: [Google]
goddamn_yanks.jpg
87 KB, 760x424
how does american candy bars taste with corn syrup instead of sugar cane sugar? is it sweeter? heavier?
>>
No one can tell the difference or discern between the two in blind taste tests. It's like wine aficionados unable to tell which wine is the fancier more expensive one when blind folded. People saying the candy and soda made with real cane sugar tastes better than those with corn syrup is a meme.
>>
>>7671676
>It's like wine aficionados unable to tell which wine is the fancier more expensive one when blind folded
which is actually a myth, most top end someliers easily can and tests suggesting otherwise have been shady as fuck
>>
>>7671676

This is complete bullshit. You probably throw back 20 cans of hfcs soda every day and have killed your ability to discern the difference between anything.
>>
>>7671676
>with corn syrup is a meme.

I dont agree. Syrup has a more... something taste, like insulin or something.
>>
>>7671666
American chocolate tastes like human vomit.

An American will reply to this post saying "nu uh" and I will then post how I am right and he has fucked tastebuds.

Shall we see if my prediction is right?
>>
>>7671676
Americans are always such tragic creatures.
>>
>>7671711
You eat human vomit?
>>
>>7671711
Why does your vomit taste like shitty chocolate? Are you okay?
>>
>>7671711
i think it's sad how you think hershey's is the only chocolate that's here

but then again, i wouldn't expect anything more from obsessed yurotrash like yourself
>>
>>7671711
tootsie rolls. as a brit, i've eaten cadbury's all my life, and the first time I tried eating a tootsie roll i literally vomited.
>>
>>7671762
Unless you lost your tongue, you know what vomit tastes like too
>>
>>7671676
Maybe no one can tell the difference in America because you have been gradually introduced to that shit for so long you are used to it
But take someone who is used to sugar and make them eat that shit and they will be able to tell
>>
>>7671711
hershey's milk 'chocolate' bars isn't the only chocolate in america friend. hershey's is shit for anything but cocoa powder.
>>
File: 1385508520485.png (56 KB, 1126x634) Image search: [Google]
1385508520485.png
56 KB, 1126x634
>>7671762
>>7671767
>>7671769
>>7671781
>>7671912
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Types_of_chocolate
>"Hershey process" milk chocolate is popular in the US. The process was invented by Milton S. Hershey, founder of The Hershey Company. The process uses fresh milk from local farms. The logistics of purchasing and delivering fresh milk is difficult since according to state regulations fresh milk cannot be held for more than 72 hours after receiving it. If not immediately processed into milk chocolate, the milk must be disposed. The process is a trade secret, but experts speculate that the milk is partially lipolyzed, producing butyric acid, and then the milk is pasteurized and stabilized. This process gives the product a particular taste, to which the US public has shown to have an affinity, to the point that other manufacturers now simply add butyric acid to their milk chocolates.[6]
>Butyric acid is present in, and is the main distinctive smell of, human vomit.[8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butyric_acid
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.