[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /craftbeer/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Who else /craftbeer/ here?
>>
Apparently not you
>>
People who drink blueberry beer should be gased
>>
>image.jpg spamming yet another craft beer shitposting thread
>>
>>7669260
I've had the one in the middle. Good shit.
>>
>>7669260
>wild blue

Literally fraternity-tier
>>
File: head_396x222.jpg (85 KB, 396x222) Image search: [Google]
head_396x222.jpg
85 KB, 396x222
>>7669260
>Franziskaner
>owned by Anheuser-Busch
>""""""""""craft"""""""""" beer
>>
File: feada35bcc496550-600x400.jpg (62 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
feada35bcc496550-600x400.jpg
62 KB, 600x400
>>7669260
What the fuck is a craft beer

is it like "crafting" a beer for yourself or some hipster shit
>>
>>7669319
You do realize anyone with an iphone has their images come out with that filename, yes?
>>
>>7669495
It's something poor people say to make sure everyone knows it's a special occasion and they're not just drinking "normal beer" (the beer version of "normal food" aka hamburger helper and tater tot pizza)
>>
>>7669260
Wild Blue is the worst beer I've ever had.
>>
>>7669505
Are you from the South? Everyone I know drinks craft beer these days. It's not just for special occasions.
>>
>>7669495
it's the new word for "microbrew"

I liked microbrew better desu
>>
>>7669540
It's not new at all and it's fucking stupid

Just call it beer because that's what it is
>>
>>7669554
But if you call Budweiser a beer, those faggots get their panties in a wad.

>That's not beer! It's piss-water Reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>7669530
whoosh: the post

guessing you were vaccinated?
>>
File: themoreyouknow.jpg (27 KB, 325x214) Image search: [Google]
themoreyouknow.jpg
27 KB, 325x214
>>7669540
There's a difference between craft and microbrew. It has to do with the volume the brewery puts out. The aren't arbitrary words.
>>
My partner and I used to like founders until they sold out

We'd rather not say our favorite beer because whenever beer gets popular, they start cutting corners
>>
>>7669618
nice false flag, image.jpg
>>
>>7669618
>My partner
>We'd rather not say our favorite beer because whenever beer gets popular, they start cutting corners

This whole post belongs on tumblr.
>>
>>7669625
Don't feed the shitposter (You)s.
>>
>>7669260
>Wild Blue
>craft beer
>>
>>7669489
Owned by doesn't mean much, Goose Island is owned by them as well too but hasnt changed their brand much.
>>
>>7669703
Mostly I'm just trying to make sense of what "craft beer" even means. Over here in Germany Franziskaner is very much a widely-distributed beer that you can find in pretty much any supermarket.
>>
>>7669795
It's the word for beer that isn't chemically aged mass produced garbage. Beer production laws were fucked until about 1970-80s and making beer was still rather expensive until recently. So now there's finally a market for something other than pisswater and it's far cheaper to make.

American "beer" was only things like Budwiser, Coors, and Miller.
>>
>>7669795
Beer made in smallish independent brewerys. Franziskaner, while good, isn't considered a craft here. OP is just shitposting.
>>
>>7669260
Franz is not craft. Never pool it in with your hipster trash. It's far too holy
>>
>>7669260
Another post incorperating wild blue.

I hate you so much. No one "craft beer" here, you slimy rod.
>>
>>7669795
Americans think that they just invented the concept of good beer and that it is an entirely American concept.

"Craft beer" just means any beer that isn't mass produced piss water, so you can see why the Americans have started to go crazy over finally having something like that, but due to the previously stated incorrect beliefs, they think all good beer is called "craft" instead of simple beer.

It's a terrible quality American products issue they are trying to force on the world.
>>
>>7671734
>piss water

he said it again
>>
File: Abandon Thread.gif (2 MB, 560x433) Image search: [Google]
Abandon Thread.gif
2 MB, 560x433
>>7671734
>mad at marketing
>companies are trying to push their product on the world
You realize you're an idiot right?
>>
>>7671734
>they are trying to force on the world.
Yeah I'm sure they are airdropping the stuff all over the west at a loss as some sort of government sponsored soft power exercise.
>they think all good beer is called "craft" instead of simple beer.
"Real ale" predates the term craft beer.
>>
>>7671734
piss water lagers are the most popular beers world wide.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.