[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is ginger a meme ingredient?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ginger-root-111011-02[1].jpg (38 KB, 575x408) Image search: [Google]
ginger-root-111011-02[1].jpg
38 KB, 575x408
Is ginger a meme ingredient?
>>
No, I just had it today.
You only need a tiny amount, it's very aromatic and nice.
Don't see how it's a meme, especially since it's rarely used as a drop-in for lack of cooking skill.
Onions would be more of a meme, since those are used in basically everything
>>
>>7667771

>rarely used because its hard to use

yeah its really hard to use a vegetable peeler and cut up ginger and throw it in fucking anything
>>
>>7667784
uh thats not what they said?
>>
>>7667756
is asking stupid question about common food on a cooking forum a meme?

are people not mature enough here to know what they like/don't like and need to ask foreigners about it?

it's time to quit your basement son...
>>
I love ginger. I absolutely despise peeling and grating it.
>>
It's fucking glorious.

Helps against chronic nausea, and it increases the potency of cannabis.
>>
>>7667802
i just freeze it and use a cheese grater or zester. it's super easy that way.
>>
>>7667784
>peeling ginger
>>
>>7667819
you know what I do? take an entire 30-60 seconds and peel it.
>>
please explain this question?
>>
>>7667756
No.

But you are a complete faggot for thinking that any food or ingredient can be a meme.

Stop perpetuating idiocy.
>>
Peel your ginger by scraping it with a spoon. Youre welcome
>>
>>7667756
No, it's pretty essential in the Dutch East Indies cuisine.
>>
>peeling ginger
Just eat the peel you fucking baby. Do you have to peel grapes too?
>>
>>7667805
>increases the potency of cannabis.
could you elaborate?
>>
>>7667959
>peel grapes
i'd pay money to watch this
>>
>>7668024

why the fuck do you think i bought my $400 paring knife? i peel grapes all the time, get good.
>>
File: 1420174643122.jpg (104 KB, 514x680) Image search: [Google]
1420174643122.jpg
104 KB, 514x680
>>7668035
>2016
>peeling grapes manually
>not owning a 600 dollar grape peeling machine that peels grapes under a 9 bar pressure
Do you even save the peels for grape stock, you pleb?
>>
>>7667987
ginger contains terpenes that increase the absorption rate of cannabis at different sites (in the lungs, through the skin, in the stomach)

The faster the absorption rate, the stronger the high.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.