[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let assume that this is the post apocalyptic period, how many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Hardtack.gif (202 KB, 680x459) Image search: [Google]
Hardtack.gif
202 KB, 680x459
Let assume that this is the post apocalyptic period, how many hard tack do you think a man could live out for the rest of his life? Do you think you would need a shipping container or a shed to hold all these hardtacks?
>>
File: image.png (175 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175 KB, 500x301
can you get scurvy in a few months?
>>
probably more than one container
>>
File: 1328209691728.jpg (63 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1328209691728.jpg
63 KB, 320x240
>>7666497
why wouldnt you eat other people or dogs or the animals from the zoo's or go fishing or goto mcD's and raid the refers or i guess eat hardtack...I'll take 9000 pieces and supersize it.
>>
>>7666507
go eat some bell pepper. Easy to grow and more vit c than oranges.

Don't worry about scurvy m8
>>
>>7666507
Or if you make the tack, you are likely prepping for a day when its needed and not actually in need so you add shit. Buying in bulk vitamins and mineral powders, or just taking suplements and breaking them down and adding them would provide the needed nutrients.
>>
>>7666497
You'll be murdered within a couple of weeks so don't worry about it.
>>
>>7666497
Flour and water ain't enough to sustain a man, chuck.
>>
>>7666883
Nah, I got a gun.
>>
>>7666940
One fella asked me if I thought I was quick enough to kill him. I told him I'd been quick enough so far. He walked away.
>>
>>7667008
>letting him walk away
>>
we need a "post apocalypse Vienna sausage catering"and lazersharks guards " epic threat here ..
>>
>>7666934
It's usually better than starving.
>>
>>7666876
>make a shit-ton of hard tack enriched with powdered nutrients
>naturally occurring phytic acid in the flour renders them inert so you can't absorb them

Good plan, nerd.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.