[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, Help me /ck/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_7099-images-1529968755.jpg (2 KB, 134x118) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7099-images-1529968755.jpg
2 KB, 134x118
My friend just gave me two chocolate covered strawberries but they are edibles.

I've only ever smoked weed once in my life and I had a crazy panic attack. I didn't fully readjust until weeks after that. What the hell am in for and is there anything I can do to not get high? I'm panicking and freaking the fuck out. Can I call my brother to help me relax while I'm high?
>>
I have a pretty terrible anxiety issue becquse of how bad that time I smoked weed was. Any advice? Should I look somewhere else? How long does it take how long does it last?
>>
You arent going to die just go to sleep man.
>>
>>7666311
Reset your breathing.
Breathe in 15 seconds
Hold 15 seconds
Out 15 seconds
Hold 15 seconds

Focus on keeping your whole body coordinated as one when you walk.
Flex your groin and hip areas.
Keep your head up.
Be cool and try to have fun.
>>
File: cruz just.jpg (80 KB, 642x960) Image search: [Google]
cruz just.jpg
80 KB, 642x960
>doing drugs of any sort
>>
>>7666352
I didn't plan on it. I'm gonna follow >>7666334's advice and go to sleep. Maybe do >>7666334's breathing exercises while I wait.

Can I take Nyquil to fall asleep faster. I'm not sure I can handle getting high again. Especially alone.
>>
The trick is just to stay calm. Do things you like to do. I recommend just listening to your favorite music and not thinking about anything at all.

Post updates in this thread. Sounds like we can help you through this.
>>
>>7666361
I practically had a nervous breakdown when I got high the first time. I'm just gonna leave the TV on, play music, do breathing exercises and just lay down. Thanks anons. I'm gonna call my brother.
>>
>Having friends who give you shit without telling you

Be around better people.. Until then, you'll have to learn the lesson.
>>
>>7666311
You're probably going to meet some demons, OP.
Good luck, the gates are opening...
>>
I had the same situation happen to me. Find alcohol to dumb your senses down and put on a lighthearted movie you like, like Kung Pow or something.
You'll be fine.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.