[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: Dunkin'_Donuts_logo.svg.png (96 KB, 1280x478) Image search: [Google]
Dunkin'_Donuts_logo.svg.png
96 KB, 1280x478
What went wrong?
>>
Charging more than $2 for a fucking cup of shit coffee
>>
frozen donuts
microwaved sandwiches
>>
No national donut week deal
>>
>>7665986
shitty coffee and overpriced sandwiches.

And I say this as a Masshole. Those fucking things are everywhere around here.

Marylous is the superior local chain.
>>
>>7665986
They just opened up a bunch of new stores (new buildings as well) around here, after falling off of the face of the earth years ago, and they don't seem to be doing that well at all.

I haven't bothered either, but a buddy of mine said he went to one and they didn't have any plain glazed. What kinda shit is that

>>7665998
>frozen donuts
That is fucked
>>
>>7665986
I used to be a shift leader at DD. AMA
>>
>>7665986
Selling a lb of their coffee for 17.99.
>>
>buy a pound of their original roast
>clear caramel smell
>brew it
>it tastes like hot water
>>
>>7668503
how does it feel being a loser?
>>
>>7667507
RI Fag here, theyre probably 20 feet apart, exaggerating but not by a lot
>>
File: ls.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>What went wrong?

Regarding the west coast expansion: it's a meme.

I don't mean so much that it's popular. It's a brand that wasn't widely available here before, people get curious, find that their brand isn't all that special.

Meanwhile, local bakeries and franchises (Krispy Kreme, Yum Yum, etc) have set up shop and planted roots for a long fucking time now.
>>
>>7668897
Calexico fag?
>>
File: ZiPcTGqJ.jpg (190 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
ZiPcTGqJ.jpg
190 KB, 1252x1252
Better doughnuts, better coffee, and much lower prices.
>>
dunkin donuts is a meme chain
>>
>>7669034
I'm from El Centro.
>>
>>7669094
El Centro and Calexico are the same thing. Always funny to find someone semi local.
>>
File: ls.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>7669102
I got out of there a long time ago.

This used to be a Dairy Queen.
>>
>>7669110
Same here, left the area years ago. Wasn't aware it was a DQ. Makes sense now that I look at it.
>>
>>7668595
Is this true? That is absolutely hilarious if so.
>>
File: 6192705769_73d99d1be7.jpg (93 KB, 425x375) Image search: [Google]
6192705769_73d99d1be7.jpg
93 KB, 425x375
still the GOAT
>>
>>7667538

Same here they just opened one in Murrieta, donuts taste like ass
>>
>>7669290
Yes. Tried to buy it at walmart one time cause it was under a 7.99 sign. Scanned it. Boom 17.99. They had so much stock they just put em wherever.
>>
I like their donuts, frozen or not. Shit's good, man. Same thing with their stupid $5 breakfast sandwiches. It's like McDonalds or Starbucks, you know it's not that good, and you know it's damn well not worth the money, but dammit. It's so good. I only go there once every few months though, just as a treat.
>>
>>7665986
It has the color scheme of an amusement park.
>>
>>7669796
There are 4 on my street and I live in a modest sized city in New Hampshire.
>>
>>7669416
Looks like they got bought out.

I like how they don't change the signs.
>>
DD is utter shit. The donuts don't taste like donuts, more like hunks of stale English muffins. And dipping them in your coffee is the worst idea.
>>
>>7669290
No. A 16 oz. bag costs $9-10 at Dunkin Donuts, and high volume stores have pretty fresh stuff. I've encountered a couple backwater stores that had a few token bags of coffee on display that were on the shelf for about a year.

>>7669786
Grocery stores, and big box retailers like walmart and target get the old crap in 12 oz. bags. Their markups are retarded. You got screwed.
>>
File: smell it.jpg (123 KB, 1024x1213) Image search: [Google]
smell it.jpg
123 KB, 1024x1213
>>7669813
NH is a shit hole no matter where you live

t. lived in MA, RI & NY and yet none of them are as bad as driving through NH on my way to Maine
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.