[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I learn to enjoy the taste of beer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 348x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 348x536
How do I learn to enjoy the taste of beer?
>>
drink lagers until you like it, then try the other styles
>>
I never got this "you have to train yourself to like beer" meme. It's not an offensive drink at all. I cant remember a time when i didnt like it.
>>
>>7665707

you grow some balls.
>>
>>7665707
Find a beer that you like. Most are overly bitter or skunked, especially if they're not in a dark brown bottle or can.
>>
>>7665707
Keep in mind that some beers are better-suited to being consumed in large volumes. These are your so-called session beers.

You've got the multi-national macros like Budweiser, Busch, Fosters, Heineken, Red Stripe, Rolling Rock, etc. You can easily work your way up to drinking 12 cans/bottles or more a night.

Then you've got wheat beers which (unlike many of the above-mentioned beers) have complex, enjoyable flavors, a lower ABV, and can actually be hydrating/refreshing. Blue Moon is likely the most widely available example. You'd have to really knock these down to get black-out drunk (I don't advise doing that).

I think Guinness Draught makes a good session beer. Some amber ales like Fat Tire can be session-able.

Starting your night with an IPA or stout and then moving to lighter stuff is a good strategy.
>>
>>7665707
Stop using Apple products like the cuck that you are and man the fuck up
>>
>>7665862
thanks for the tips senpai
>>
>>7665707
>Try a lot of beer
>Eventually find a style or five that you like
>Drink those into you decide to try other stuff again
>>
Try random beer.
Think about what you liked/didn't like.
Buy beer more suited to your taste.
Drink beer.

>>7665786
Congrats. Meme seems to be losing its meaning.
>>
Find a decent beer and drink it at your own pace. If you're trying to slam it down too quickly it will seem like a chore or something to be endured rater than enjoyed.
>>
>>7665707
order a coors
>>
>>7665707
Is this a craft beer?
>>
>>7665887
>>7665707
>try a lot of beer
yeah after about 5 the taste doesn't matter so much
>>
>>7666295
Is this the new shitpost?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.