[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just found one of these near me. what should I get? I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: del taco.png (32 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
del taco.png
32 KB, 500x246
So I just found one of these near me. what should I get? I have $20 to spend. are they better than Taco Bell?
>>
No, just no to Taco Bell AND Del Taco. That is a poor man's taco
>>
>>7665112
Steal all of their inferno sauce and then go to Taco Bell
>>
I went once and was disappointed. Technically it's probably better than taco bell but I didn't like it as much.
>>
>are they better than Taco Bell

Not really. The regular tacos have significantly more lettuce than the paste.
>>
>these trolls ITT

There are 2 things to get at Del Taco
>chili cheese fries
>chicken soft tacos
And drown it all in their El Scorcho sauce.
>>
I had Del Taco once. I was in Vegas on vacation and I went out to an "establishment" in Pahrump where I had an "appointment" with two very nice young ladies.

Afterwards, I had the driver take me through the Del Taco drive-thru on the way back to my hotel. Got one of their Fiesta boxes, comes with 6 tacos and 6 burritos. Got back to my room and ate that shit in the jacuzzi.

That was a good day.
>>
>>7665304
Do whores charge a fat tax?
>>
>>7665329
They do not.
>>
Order 30 crunchy tacos.
>>
Put it up your arse then post pic
>>
>>7665238
this, basically all I got there was the chicken tacos and fries when I had one
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.