[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /ck/ To help my cutting I'm trying to improve my low
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1450336841992.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
1450336841992.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
Hi /ck/ To help my cutting I'm trying to improve my low cal beverages repertoire. Currently I have:

>good quality coffee
>good quality green tea
>water
>lemon water
>yerba mate
>mint water

Googling only gives me spams of aspartame bombs. I want to keep eat natural and simple/cheap. Any ideas?
>>
>>7664991
that's a really nice battle station even if I don't agree with screen positions.
is the steam controller any good?
Have you tried combining the lemon with the green tea? lime might be better
>>
>>7664991
Just drink only water you shit cunt.

That literally makes all the difference to your weight, skin and teeth. You may aswell add Diet Coke to that list.
>>
>>7664991
mint water sounds interesting. My favourite teas are red/blackcurrant and rooibos with vanilla
>>
File: 1459952043259.jpg (10 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
1459952043259.jpg
10 KB, 250x222
>>7665003
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
>>7665029
>>
>>7665003
half of the stuff on that list are proven to be good for the skin.
>>
>>7665003
>weight
I'm only 127 lbs
>teeth
I don't care about them
>skin
My skin is naturally dry, it'll get shit no matter what I drink

Also do you believe I'm going to drink like a cup of water a day plus 2 liters of water substitutes? I drink plenty of water and get some beverage here and there. Nothing wrong with that.
>>7665004
Sadly I live in a country where tea is difficult to find and very expensive. Even black tea would cost like 3 dollars a cup or taste like shit.
>>7664999
Not mine. I live in a shit house and the situation wont change before 2023.

I studied the possibility of getting kombucha but a relative told me its horrible.
My brother told cucumber water is good but I'm having trouble buying them now.
>>
>>7665003
Coffee and tea are high in antioxidants and tea is a proven anti-angiogenic which has wide ranging health implications. In high doses, tea and other angiogenesis inhibitors have been shown to defeat cancer.

Lemon is good for promoting a stable ph in the body and mint is good for mental clarity. I can't speak to yerba mate.

OP my suggestion is stick with this list but if you want to expand, you can infuse water with damn near anything. I like lime and cilantro in soda or mineral water. Fruits and certain veggies can be great additions: cucumber water, strawberry water, etc. For a healthy higher calorie option try unflavored coconut 'milk' with strawberry puree (or just add coconut milk and strawberries to a blender). It has short chain fatty acids your body can easily use for energy and low sugar.
>>
File: cwc room.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cwc room.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
Any of you tried indigenous fermented beverages? They arent that low cal but seems interesting. Got an handbook that had many and many recipes but for some reason they always turn wrong.
>>
>>7665096
>Sadly I live in a country where tea is difficult to find and very expensive.

What fucked country is this?
>>
>>7665099
+1 for Cucumber, especially with lemon.
>>
>>7665099
Food used to be very cheap here but now we have economical problems and everything is expensive.
I'll try growing cilantro at home to make cucumber cilantro water. Strawberries are a no no right now.

>>7665099
Is yerba mate common in the US? I remember that people memed it for weeks during january or february like it was godlike. I don't find it that great and mostly of my enjoyment come from drinking it during childhood. It's nice hot but you can't make iced yerba mate for some reason. To drink green yerba mate you need to buy an expensive metal straw and that clogs every 2 sips.
>>
>>7665107
Brazil. Two options:

Buy overpriced (R$220-250/kg) teabags
OR
Go to literally the most luxurious shopping in the country and buy 20g of loose leaf for R$80.
For comparison hipster organic fair trade single origin farm to table handmade coffee is around R$ 200/kg. Good one is like R$ 130/kg. The most expensive chocolate you can find is only R$ 200/kg.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.