[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which state has the best cheese?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: cuck cheese.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
cuck cheese.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
Top contenders:

>Vermont
>California
>Wisconsin
>Minnesota
>>
>>7664820
International cheese festival says Wisconsin. Not that anyone else would know, because it's usually not distributed outside the state.
>>
>>7664820
state's dont make cheese, unless it's a comment state and the cheesemaking factory is owned and ran by the government
>>
Italy.
>>
I'd have to say it's a tie between Wisconsin and California. Wisconsin because of the sheer amount and varies, and California because of the incredible quality and flavors. Vermont is right up there, too, but just not quite there yet.
Unfortunately I don't know enough about Minnesota cheeses to speak with authority on it.
>>
>>7664832
Minnesota's pretty damn good too. I always go to the town of Bongards when I'm in the state.
Basically, those tiny creameries in the middle of nowhere have the best cheese, regardless of state.
>>
>>7664825
the word was "has" you pedant
>>
>>7664826
He didn't use the word 'make'. Fail attempt to be pedantic.
>>
>>7664820
>state
America altogether has terrible cheese culture
>>
File: 1462988921802.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1462988921802.gif
1 MB, 320x213
California can make great cheese but not pizza?
>>
France.
>>
>>7665434
this
>>
>>7664892
Sure it does, autismo.
>>
>>7664892
>what is california
>>
>California

Somebody has never heard of Tillamook up in Oregon.
>>
>>7664820
Wisconsin is the biggest fly over state I've ever met
>>
File: unnamed (3).png (104 KB, 560x263) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (3).png
104 KB, 560x263
>>7666565
I still prafer Wistconson tho
>>
>>7664892
Have you worked more on your excel spreadsheet about which countries have the best cheese and the like autismo?
>>
>>7666565
awww yiss

They make my favorite cheddar
>>
>>7664826
>state's don't make cheese
Why is 'states' possessive instead of plural in this sentence? Are you perhaps retarded?
>>
>>7664825
Tried the world champ cheese. Got a half pound for like 7 bucks so I figured why not. Bought it right from their factory outlet outside New Glarus. Was good but I don't know shit about cheese. I guess it was some of the better cheese I've had. I have a peasant palate tho
>>
>>7666575
I think Wisconsin and Oregon produce the best cheese. Can't tell which is better.
>>
File: SA-WI-2000ND.jpg (27 KB, 440x220) Image search: [Google]
SA-WI-2000ND.jpg
27 KB, 440x220
Seeing as Wisconsin is the Dairy Capital of America, I would say... Wisconsin.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.