[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a faggot who works at Panda Express anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: Panda_Express_logo.svg.png (188 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Panda_Express_logo.svg.png
188 KB, 1024x1024
Ask a faggot who works at Panda Express anything
>>
where do you work
>>
>>7664354
do you get to play with the babies or do only the older trainers get to do that
>>
>>7664357
Pei Wei
>>
Do you believe that you could create a superhuman race of strongmen through genetic mutation and evolution?
>>
>>7664354
Do you use the orange chicken sauce as anal lube?
>>
>>7664360
Pandas don't fuck in captivity everyone knows that.
>>
>>7664366
wait why not?
>>
>>7664377
They dont like people watching.
>>
>>7664380
Those sick fucks.
>>
>>7664354
How do you get away with eating pandas?
I get that you could probably do it in some remote chinese location, but going as far as transporting it, probably across border checkpoints, I don't get it.
>>
>>7664364
Of course not dennis
>>
>>7664390
Bribe officials
>>
>>7664354
Will I get a job soon after I graduate from uni?
>>
>>7664458
Not with that attitude.
>>
Why do you guys put stickers on the fridges?
I know it's to make it look like you have ingredients available, but it's so obviously fake that it bothers me.
>>
Why does the orange chicken make me diarrhea with the force of one thousand sonny bonos?
>>
>>7664510
Because you have weak American stomach. Stupid American.
>>
>>7664521
But I'm Hmong
>>
>gourmet chinese food

kek
>>
>>7664357
Learn to read
>>
Out of all customers, about how many of them are weeaboos or kids trying to look 'cultured'?
>>
>>7664354
Why shouldn't I eat at PF Chang's instead?
>>
>>7664638
Try harder. (bait meme)
>>
>>7664354
You must be mexican. All they hire here is Mexicans.
>>
>>7665348
kys fucking retard
>>
>>7665298
It's more expensive
>>
>>7664354
who is the one chinese person thats in charge of your store and how did he get hired?
>>
>>7664638
>ask anything
>>
How much does it cost you guys to make that giant wok of Orange Chicken? The lo mein?
>>
Why can't you ever keep your dishes full and not old and dry after 6 pm?
>>
Will I ever get a girlfriend?
>>
>>7665639
Ask again later.
>>
>>7664354
where in china did they fly you for training?
>>
>>7664539
BTFO
>>7664521
>>
>>7665680
Will I ever get a girlfriend?
>>
When did you realize that all the district and regional managers are of Chinese descent, and was it carpooling to a company volunteer parade in one of those Panda Prius's?
>>
>>7664354
How long does the food sit out?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.