[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bacon, what to add
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 670x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 670x487
I'm about to eat bacon as a very early morning snack, as is my God given right as a American. But I don't want to have just normal bacon!

Is there any sort of seasonings, or sauces, for bacon? Would it be horrible if I combined it with something like, tomatoes sauce and noodles,
>>
>>7663723
>eating reddit: the food
>>
>>7663731
Hey, I just legitimately like bacon, none of that meme shit. Why do you think I was asking if anyone knew anything else I could do with it.
>>
>>7663736
Eggs on the side.
If it was properly cured/smoked, it shouldn't need anything else.
>>
>>7663723
I've heard it's pretty good with bread, lettuce, and tomato.
>>
>>7663723
How old are you that you don't know what the fuck else to eat bacon with?
>>
>>7663749
Can confirm. the only thing i put mayo on
>>
dredge in brown sugar and bake in the oven for candied bacon
>>
>>7663758
Sometimes i fry my bacon extra crispy and just dip in mayo.
>>
Ah, that's more like it, thank you. And I don't have any eggs at the moment, Or I just would have done that.
>>
Bacon sushi.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.