[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 1 am, I'm hungry, and I just ate an entire can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 660x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 660x437
It's 1 am, I'm hungry, and I just ate an entire can of chickpeas. Dear god, what is wrong with me.
>>
>>7663668
at least make falafel out of them you mess of a man
>>
Sounds like your body has triggered some sort of desire for sustenance.
>>
What size of can though? You're supposed to eat a regular sized can in one go. I cooked up a pound of chickpeas 2 days ago and somehow there's only a quarter of it left
>>
>>7663678
Regular can.

>3/4 of a pound of chickpeas in two days
My god, man
>>
Pretty reasonable choice all things considered.
>>
nothing?
>>
>>7663668
You buy cans of chick peas instead of the dried bean and cooking it youself, that's what's wrong with you.
>>
I regularly eat entire cans of tomatoes, cold, straight from the can.
>>
>tfw my favorite snack is spicy roasted chickpeas

It's stupid easy to make them.
>Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
>Rinse one can of chickpeas
>Pat dry with paper towel
>Add about 1 tbsp olive oil and toss
>Add desired spice mix and toss
>Bake for 40-50mins

Indian style is one of my favourites - mix together tumeric, garam masala, and chilli powder with some salt. Pre-made mixes like seasoned salt work well too.
>>
>>7663668
nothing wrong with you.
i am arab and we constantly have hummos or falafel but every now and then i open a can of chickpeas strain it throw some parsley on top and lemon juice and just eat it like that

o/c cooking the dried peas is much tastier but that requires remembering to soak them the night before :/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.