[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/ I need a date night dinner recipe No allergies to note
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: weck on deck.jpg (82 KB, 750x641) Image search: [Google]
weck on deck.jpg
82 KB, 750x641
/ck/ I need a date night dinner recipe
No allergies to note
>>
File: 1458936565360.jpg (2 MB, 2736x3648) Image search: [Google]
1458936565360.jpg
2 MB, 2736x3648
>grilled mac and cheese sandwiches
>tomato soup
>milk
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 286x176
>>7663166
>>
>>7663119
over-boiled spaghetti and crunched up doritos
>>
>>7663119
Do you live in the US? Maybe chicken molé tacos. The molé paste in the grocery store is ok, depending on the brand. Just add cooked chicken, top with sweet onions or pickled onions if you want to make, cilantro, cojita cheese, avocado, anything. Takes like 20 minutes. Drink with Jarritos, women love Jarritos.
>>
get pound of butter to room temp
mix with 1/2 cup truffle oil, dont melt it.
form into a log with plastic wrap and reform it
place in fridge till solid

then saute minced shallots and garlic in a pan
add 2 cup of white wine, boil
add 1 cup heavy cream
salt and pepper TT

cut the butter from earlier into small pieces and whisk in slowly over low heat until everything is in. keep warm at low heat

boil water for linguine and make like normal
Pan sear scallops
maybe add in some julliene bell pepper or something for color. whatever you like.

serve with the sauce

bam. You can tell your chick/dude you made scallop linguine with a truffle cream sauce.

Enjoy getting laid.
>>
>>7663210
Scallops probably isn't a good choice for someone who comes to /ck/ asking for a date night recipe.
>>
File: maxresdefault-4.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-4.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
>not making tossed salad and scrambled eggs
>>
Forgot to mention have about 15 dollars. Im thinking maybe a nice cabonara?
>>
>>7663591
easy and cheap
do a good garlic bread and you're golden

If you could squeeze like an extra 10 bux you could get a small thing of decent white wine to really ~fancy~ things up
>>
File: Bi7WlbW.webm (274 KB, 404x300) Image search: [Google]
Bi7WlbW.webm
274 KB, 404x300
>>7663210
>current year
>truffle oil
>>
File: images (54).jpg (29 KB, 506x290) Image search: [Google]
images (54).jpg
29 KB, 506x290
>>7663119
How about heading down to your local McDonald's restaurant and treating her to a Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola?
>>
>>7663119
pocket full of spaghetti and crab legs.
>>
Serve her your big fat juicy cock.
>>
http://damndelicious.net/2014/03/29/spaghetti-carbonara/

Really easy to cook, and make sure to lower the temperature well so that your eggs don't turn into scrambled eggs, ruining the dish :)
>>
>>7663782
this
>>
>>7663119
that bun looks just a bit too salty.
>>
File: roast-chicken-arugula-0610-l.jpg (83 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
roast-chicken-arugula-0610-l.jpg
83 KB, 400x400
Your lucky day nigga...I got you.

Roast a whole chicken, or cook a flank steak

Serve with a simple salad, but make your own dressing

Simple, easy, hard to fuck up, almost classy, no pasta or other shit that will make you/her feel bloated or gross and unable to fuck.
>>
>>7663871
better check yo self before you beef on wreck yourself
>>
File: ECCkfI1EKFz8UMYOzGaOzA.jpg (232 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
ECCkfI1EKFz8UMYOzGaOzA.jpg
232 KB, 400x534
Photo related or bangers and mash
>>
>>7663119
>all that salt

gross
>>
>>7663948
>>7663871
A beef on weck (also known as beef on wick) is a sandwich found primarily in Western New York.[1][2][3] It is made with roast beef on a kummelweck roll. The meat on the sandwich is traditionally served rare, thin cut, with the top bun getting a dip au jus and topped with horseradish.

The kummelweck roll gives the sandwich its name and a distinctive taste. A kummelweck (sometimes spelled "kimmelweck" or "kümmelweck") is topped with kosher salt and caraway seeds. Kümmel is the German word for caraway, and weck means "roll" in the south-western German dialects of the Baden and Swabia areas (northern Germans generally say Brötchen), although the kind of weck used for this sandwich in America tends to be much softer and fluffier than a standard German Kümmelbrötchen or Kümmelweck.[2] In Austria, a similar type of small white-bread is known as Kümmelweckerl (diminutive from Wecken, which refers to a whole big bread, i.e. Brotwecken).
The origin and history of the beef on weck sandwich is not well established.[3] It is believed that a German baker named William Wahr, who is thought to have immigrated from the Black Forest region of Germany, created the kummelweck roll while living in Buffalo, New York.[3] Wahr may have based the kummelweck roll on a special loaf left as a ceremonial offering for the dead known in Swabia as Schwäbische Seele, which is a thin roll resembling a baguette that is topped with salt and caraway seeds.[4]

>A local pub owner is said to have used the roll to create the beef on weck, with the thought that the salty top of the roll would encourage his patrons to purchase more drinks.[5][6]
>>
>>7663782
And then afterwards quater pound her
>>
>>7663613
Just get a box instead, she will appreciate your practicality
>>
>>7663947
>bangers and mash
my nigga
>>
>>7663954

and people keep buying that trash because...?

>feed drunks shitty oversalted bread so they have to buy more beer
>muh culture
>>
baked salmon fillet and asparagus. easy and light.
>>
Poreefen. It's like turducken, but it's a chicken stuffed inside a pig stuffed inside a cow and roasted.

Delicious.
>>
>>7663119

There is way too much salt on that bun.
>>
Your very own cum cocktail, mixed with a bit of knockout drops.
>>
>>7664924
But how can they into watersports with nasty smelling piss now?
>>
Gourmet grilled cheese
>>
>>7664479
hell if she doesn't like that she isn't worth keepin round is how I see it.
>>
>>7664490
actually I have no reason as to why. I grew up with it and it's just forced to eat it type of thing. I haven't ate one in probably 20 years now. There really is no reason to unless you smoke or something and need something super salty. Which in the 80s in western NY every parent smoked and even the bowling alleys had cigarette vending machines and shit.
>>
>>7664039
Truly underrated post.
>>
File: 2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg (23 KB, 559x314) Image search: [Google]
2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg
23 KB, 559x314
Mettbrötchen.
Take a Brötchen, put butter, Mett and onions on it.
If your sweetheart doesn't like it, she isn't worth your time.
>>
>>7664039
kek
>>
>>7663119
Alright OP.

You need

Frosted Flakes
Bread Crumbs
Chicken Breast
Asparagus
Ground Pepper
Cayane Pepper
Sea Salt
chardonnay
Grape Tomatoes
Teryaki Marinade (google if you cant buy some)
Olive Oil
Eggs

Alright OP we gonna make some fried chicken with asparagus and grape tomatoes. You gonna give her Chardonay to drink. Don't be a punk bitch. Go buy it

Alright nigga, I ain't gonna baby you through this shit

Frosted Flakes, Crush them bitches. Bread crumbs, they should be already crushed. Mixed it.

You know what a egg wash is? I hope so nigga, break those eggs and make that egg wash.

Pan > Med-Heat > Olive Oil

while that is heating up, cut them grape tomatoes in have and throw them in the oven to slow roast them. SLOW ROAST THEM, put it on a low temp.

Asparagus, dip them not drench them, in olive oil and grill them if you can grill. House grill should work. Like five minutes is all you need. Sprinkle a bit of sea salt on it but not too much.

Alright bruh, now toss that chicken in the egg wash and then cover them with the frosted flakes mix. Fry them bitches.

Now when the roasted tomatoes are down, pair them with the asparagus on the plate and drizzle that teriyaki marinade over it.

I forgot to mention this but go ahead and mix up the Cayane Pepper, Ground Pepper, and you want no more than a dusting over the chicken just to kick up the flavor a little. So not much just do it like you're trying to palm an ass without being noticed.

Make that plate look good as fuck like your life depended on it. Otherwise I'm gonna cuck you.

Next pour that glass of Chardonnay.

There you got dinner.
Other option, Panini and some sweet potatoe fries fried after being dipped in butter and brown sugar.
>>
>>7667404
Getting trichinosis is one of the conditions to become a German citizen.
>>
>>7663891
this nigga knows whatup
>>
>>7667404
eating this right before getting anywhere near your sweetheart is nothing short of torture

>>7668520
no need to be this paranoid, anon. food control works just fine here.
>>
buy some oysters and make Oysters Rockefeller.

looks impressive, isn't overly complicated, and if you believe in aphrodesiacs, oysters are traditionally the top of the heap as far as that's concerned.

but in general it's a fucking delicious dish. foodwishes has a straightforward recipe that I've tweaked over the years but you probably can't go wrong just copying it directly
>>
have Alesandro fix you some Netflix and chili

always gets me into the pink if you know what I mean
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.