[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/, for those who've tried BK's chili-dog, do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Hey /ck/, for those who've tried BK's chili-dog, do you happen to know what kind of frank this is? I feel like i've had these in school a long time ago and i really enjoyed them. It kinda tastes similar to the deli franks but a unique taste.
inb4 its some government food i cant buy normally.
>>
100% beef
>>
>>7662847
Why do companies always have to slap '100%' logos on their products? Could it be they aren't 100%?
>>
>>7662849
ironically, you might be on to something.
cheap hot dogs are made from pork, chicken and beef, so they taste pretty mehh.
>>
>>7662849
what that means is
the beef they add into the hot dog is 100% beef
it doesn't mean the hot dog itself is 100% beef
>>
File: IMG_1619.jpg (608 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1619.jpg
608 KB, 1200x1600
I have the coupon for the 2 for $4 on the hot dogs gonna have them as a snack tomorrow with a 20 pc. tendies..
>>
>>7663423
Bk has the worst tendies, you're a good boy, you deserve better
>>
>>7663238
>100% beef* **
>*100% refers to the purity of the beef added
>**contains 5% beef

I want to say BS, but I kinda think this is legal for some fucked up reason.
>>
>>7662896
because hot dogs werent originally nor are fully now 100% any one meat, what with all the beef pork chicken dogs
>>
File: ronaldholyoke.jpg (369 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
ronaldholyoke.jpg
369 KB, 1280x1024
>>7663436
You're right...

I'll get the chicken fries instead.
>>
>>7663437
To be considered beef you only need 40% beef and the rest can be filler. Taco Bell got sued somewhat recently since theirs feel to like 35%
>>
>>7663575
Literally the worst fast food item. Trust me, I'm a degernate with no taste and they are honestly trash tier
>>
>>7663423

>2 hot dogs
>20 chicken tenders

A "Snack"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.