[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who #squarecut here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: ls.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
Who #squarecut here?
>>
That isn't how you're meant to cut your 'za
>>
>>7662359
That pizza is shit and cutting it that way is retarded
>>
Wu Tang is for the children
>>
Oh fuck yeah, i love eating only the inside of a pizza.

Of course, there'll be 12 pieces of crust left with nothing but a smidge of cheese, since youre a fucktard who attempted to defy the gods and turn a circle into a square.

The fuck out of here.
>>
File: IMG_4.jpg (88 KB, 504x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4.jpg
88 KB, 504x480
I got two pizzas from a new local place.
They cut one pizza into normal triangular slices, and then they cut the other pizza into strips like the picture.
I was legit triggered.
>>
>>7662372
The crust is the best part of a pizza. If you disagree you are either a child or a manchild.
>>
my local pizza takeaway does square pizzas, they fill the box and taste so much better.
>>
Hol up

So you be tellin me...

We wuz St. Louis n shit?
>>
>>7662372
>>7662387

Happy to see 4chan maintaining its usual standard of excellence. Carry on.
>>
>>7662373
>those pieces that are nothing but crust
kek
>>
Ninja turtles... etc
>>
File: Picture 122.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Picture 122.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>7662359
BROFIST
>>
>>7662474
Jesus you must be afflicted by chemtrails
>>
>>7662387
If you love crust so much get some breadsticks. I don't order a pizza because I'm gay for crunchy bread, I get it for the, you know, pizza.

cutting a pizza into triangles is both symmetrically pleasing and leaves you with ample crust and pizza. Cutting it into squares offers no benefits, other than "lol more pizza" for poor people.
>>
>>7662442
those are the best pieces, you heretic

>eating those with a garlic sauce
literally perfect
>>
>>7662359
Square cut only makes sense for a group of people who order multiple types of pizza.
>>
>>7662373
It's weird that a local pizza place sells cheese bread like that for like $6.50 with marinara on the side and it's the same size as a $13 large cheese pizza that they sell, tastes the same except for the garlic butter. Who would spend the extra money?
>>
>>7662524
it makes good for pizza with lots of toppings and one that cant support itself if it were a big slice
>>
>>7662359
How are you even supposed to hold a piece with no crust? Your hands will get all greasy.
>>
>>7662596
fork and knife or just slide your fingers under the slice
>>
It's all pizza to me. I don't complain
>>
>>7662599
>eating pizza with a knife and fork
>not knowing that giant pizzas come in triangles with no extra support needed
You just insist on defending square cuts to the death, don't you? If it's a preference, fine, but please don't try to convince anyone that it makes sense in any way, shape, or form.
>>
>>7662373
I have a pizza place that does this too... They even ask you if you to keep the pieces that are nothing but crust. If you say no, you pay like one euro less.
>>
>>7662373
That ain't pizza. That's flat bread with some cheese melted on top.
>>
>>7662359
I believe the correct term for square slices is called party cut. No wonder the neet cu/ck/s hate it so much. Enjoy eating your lonely triangles.
>>
>>7662641
>If you say no, you pay like one euro less.

Really? You buy a slice, you eat a slice, you throw in a buck for the guy serving you. Is one euro a thing that anyone cares about?

I get stacks of free coupons for $1 off a pizza in the mail, I throw them away. It's not worth the trouble.
>>
File: qc style sausage.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
qc style sausage.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
Aww yeah, motherfucker
>>
>>7662359
Get the fuck out of here, St. Louis. Nobody likes you or your gross Provel cheese.
>>
Square cut is what you use if you're like at an office pizza party or something and you're all standing around chatting, and big floppy triangular slizes of pizza wouldn't be convenient.
>>
>>7662801
Square cut says, we're having a party.
Triangle cut says, It's sunday night and we kicking back
One cut says, me and my brother just made a frozen pizza and are too lazy to do anything but divide up the spoils
>>
>>7662820
One cut says, we don't own a pizza cutter.
>>
>>7662841
Well I don't.
>>
>>7662846
They're only a couple bucks. Don't go to a super market. Because they overprice utensils. Don't go to a dollar store, because they make cheap garbage. Go to one of those stores that likes to pretend it's a dollar store, but actually carries items over a dollar.
>>
>>7662850
I don't got room for that shit nigga. My kitchen's so small I hang the pans from the walls.
>>
>>7662855
The fuck? Where do you store your forks, spoons, and knives? Just shove one in there.
>>
>>7662862
It's all taken up by forks spoons and a thermometer! The knives hang from the walls too!
>>
>>7662866
Then you have no choice... You must hang the pizza cutter too.
>>
>>7662359
i bet your dick is cut too
>>
>>7662373
this is the saddest pizza i have ever seen, hope you paid peanuts for it.
If somebody offered me this pizza for the cost of the ingridients alone i would pass
>>
>>7662880
It's clearly cheesebread.
>>
>>7662359
Midwesterner here, this is how god intended pizza to be cut...he also intended the toppings to be cut small, and the crust thin
>>
>>7662887
Where midwest?
>>
>>7662890
indiana
>>
>>7662373
that's definitely cheesy bread

notice the lack of sauce

>>7662686
don't you see how it is many times more messy as a result of that illogical slicing
>>7662841
you can use a steak knife to cut most types of pizza if you know how to cut a pizza at all (not a hard skill)
>>
>>7662904
mo messy mo delicious

QC style is god-tier
>>
>>7662894
If this is how indiana does pizza, remind me not to go there. I might as well just put marinara sauce on a piece of wonderbread; at least that way it makes sense to be square.
>>
>>7662973
square cut on a crisp thin crust makes a lot of sense, works just fine, and is also found across parts of the midwest, including in chicago...so be sure to stay away from chicago too
>>
>>
>>7662998
>chicago stealing credit again

You have your own style fuckers! Go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>7663001
the problem is deep dish is tourist bs...party cut is pretty normal across the midwest....when im in chicago with friends we eat whats pictured and not deepdish......they just dont go out for that stuff
>>
>>7663018
I think it must depend on what part of Chicago. My Chicago friends have strong opinions on deep dish and who does it best.
>>
>>7662492
I mean bread sticks are good but they aren't pizza
>>
>>7662998
This is definitely not a chicago thing just because there are people in chicago who do it.

Next thing we know chitcago will be claiming to be the home of buildings, shoes and water faucets.
>>
>>7663023
I've met Chicagoans who were quite proud of their deep dish but they admitted they normally ate a thinner style and deep dish was for special occasions or impressing company not from Chicago.
>>
>>7663032
Yeah, I can see that. It's what they do when they go out with a bunch of people, but it's not something you're gonna grab for a regular dinner.
>>
>>7663030
We did invent the skyscraper...

But that aside, I've lived in Chicago for 20 yrs and I hate deep dish. No one I know even ever suggests it. Most pizza places in the city don't even offer it. It's a tourist trap.
>>
>>7663032
Thin crust is so shitty tho.
>>
>>7662367
heh
>>
Only for side pizzas or square pizzas
>>
>>7662359
>>7662373
This shit makes me so mad
>>
>>7662569
tfw a large pizza here costs 30$.
feelsbadman
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.