[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to ask overweight people questions. I am an underweight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 8
File: Red fruits.jpg (376 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
Red fruits.jpg
376 KB, 1080x1440
I want to ask overweight people questions. I am an underweight person, I hate it.

I want to know how do you actually do it to eat more food than you consume energy in a day? How long does eating take you and how do you manage it in your day, when do you find time, what do you sacrifice doing for going to eat? How do you not get tired/bored of eating? Is it ingrained at home as a child or can I become like you on my own?
What do you find hard/difficult to do about eating?

To be underweight is simple here are the tips : eat like a bird, don't take 3 or 4 meals a day take only two, or one plus snacks on the side. Eat food that don't make You gain weight (depends on people, easy to identify). Keep it like that as an habit.

pic unrelated
>>
Soda with every meal and between meals. Adds plenty of calories without filling you up at all.
>>
>>7659401

I binge eat in bed at night, put on some shit video to watch and fall asleep in a pile of food containers. During the day, I just drink caffeinated drinks, whatever it takes to get through.
>>
eat high fat foods, eventually you will get fat.
>>
smoke weed

srs
>>
I get most of my excess calories from alcohol. I don't eat very much. I get skinnyfat when I stop drinking
>>
>>7659401
bump because skellyfag and wondering the same damn thing.
>>
240lbs here

If I'm really going to do it that day I'll start out with a coffee with lots of cream and sugar, a glass of whole milk, a three stack of waffles stuffed with cream cheese filling and a dish of syrup on the side. 1200ish calories

That's usually brunch, then I'll make overloaded burritos or cheeseburgers or whatever with a diet soda and ice cream or cookies for dessert.
>>
File: Onions.jpg (67 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Onions.jpg
67 KB, 960x720
>>7659401
I love mountain dew, pizza, and burgers.
I get burgers with only the following ingredients:
Cheese, meat, lettuce, tomato, ketchup. That's it.

The pizzas I get cone in one of two flavors:
Bacon, pepperoni, pineapple with extra sauce.

I drink 1 two litre either once a day or day 1/2
I have a huge sweet tooth, so usually cookies, or some kind of pastry after my pizza, or burgers.

I don't eat salad. I hate onions, peppers and mushrooms, mustard, mayonnaise and pickles. I won't eat food containing those ingredients in large amounts.

Pic related, it's something disgusting.
>>
>>7659401
>how are you such a mcfatty fat fuck??

You see these sons of bitches in the picture? One pack, that is a single pack of those crackers is 210 calories. How many do you think I ate in one sitting? Around four packs, does it get in the way, nah, before you know it you're 2000 cals over your "daily allowance" whatever the fuck your allowance would be.

My problem is self control to stop, if its here and I get hungry I will eat one, and then I can't stop.

There is this lag period between when you're full and when you actually feel it, its around 20 mins for me. But I won't stop till I feel full. Which means during that lag time I ate over what I should have and I'm gonna feel very very miserable.

I am solving it by simply not bringing junk food and crap in the house, no cookies no crackers no sugar, I will have my coffee in the morning and not eat until I actually feel hungry, when I do feel hungry I will make me something from scratch and avoid the sugar like the plague, it helps not to have it at home.

5'7" 205lbs

According to "the chart" I am around 50lbs too heavy, even though I'm not "that fat" either.

One thing that keeps fat people fat is acceptance. When you're surrounded by landwhales that are 400lbs or more, suddenly you don't feel to bad for your love handles and belly.
>>
>>7659401
Unless you're talking about the mega lardos you see on those 60 minute specials, it's a combination of several factors that build up over time. You can easily overeat without even realizing it if you've always done it to some dgree or another.

For me, at my peak I was 360 1.5 years ago and now i'm finally down below 300 as of last month. Here's where I saw what did it for me:

Emotional Eating - Bad day? I won't think nothing of downing two super stars from Carl's Jr or polishing off a whole pizza just as a way to mentally take my mind off my problems. Basically like alcoholics with their booze.

Soda - >>7659406
This anon said it first. Soda is ridic caloric. Your average 20oz pepsi is 200+ calories and its' pure sugar, if you're not doing an hour + cardio afterwards, that shit is turning straight into fat. I finally managed to fully wean myself off regular soda and now focus on unsweetened iced tea, soda water, and an occasional diet soda.

Lack of physical activity - I used to play sports in high school/college, but then tapered off a lot when I graduated. Thing is I never stopped my eating when I did sports. I used to be able to eat a 1lb + of pasta and meatballs with OJ and never gain a pound. Then I stopped an kept eating like that, ballooned like crazy.

Portions - This is probably the biggest thing. I never realized how many calories are in the regular things we come across each day and would eat without thinking. Pop tarts? That 2 pack is 500 cals right there. Bag of chips? 300-350 calories there too. Avg fast food burrito is around 800-1000 cals easy. You just keep eating without thinking and before you know it, you can't fit into your clothes anymore.
>>
>>7659401
Easy, make good food. It's as easy as that. It will most likely be rib sticking fatty goodness, that you won't mind taking another serving of.

Also beer and milk.
>>
>>7659401
Also OP, one thing that Europeans don't understand, like I didn't before I came to the USA, there's reasons why people gain weight beyond what they ever imagined they would.

Unless you live in New York city or some paradise like Portland, OR. Your ass ain't going anywhere unless its inside of a car, and that is by design you don't have the choice of just walking to the store unless you want to get killed.

Things are spread too far apart for to be walkable, live in a small town, 2000 pop. distance between average house loccation and grocery store, 3 to 5 miles, no sidewalks, cars drive on the road at near 55mph. You're not walking there.
>>
>>7659406
The carbonation fills you up faster than anything else you dense baby
>>
File: you-re-gonna-need-a-bigger-bait.jpg (45 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
you-re-gonna-need-a-bigger-bait.jpg
45 KB, 1000x1000
>>7659576
>>
>>7659401
For me it's beer, mostly. Considering that on the lighter end of the spectrum you're looking at ~150kcal per 12fl0z and only shitters drink light beers that's a huge head start. I can comfortably put away an 18 pack of 5% ABC, 250kcal beers in a day, and usually the equivalent of 8 every other day. My maintenance is around 2500 daily due to a relatively physical job, so beer usually covers most of that before I ever eat.
>>
>>7659593
abv

That and I comfort eat and drink due to unmedicated depression
>>
For women it's that their maintanance calories at ideal weight can be as low as 1500 kcal. That's basically a pizza, some fries and a soda.
>>
>>7659604
>a pizza
Is this a normal measurement of pizza intake?
When people eat pizza is it normally all of it?
>>
>>7659640
Nah but a few slices can be massive calorie bombs too. Hell I nearly cried when Costco finally started posting calorie counts for their food court. Their supreme pizza slices are nearly 700 calories. Ok so that's a larger slice than normal but still, on average a slice of pizza with anything above cheese will easily exceed 300 calories no problem. 2-3 slices and bam you're basically at 1k cals for the day.
>>
>>7659401
>Is it ingrained at home as a child or can I become like you on my own?
I was skinny as hell as a kid, everything my parents cooked was bland as fuck. When I finally started eating on my own I was hooked, after eating nothing but bland and overcooked food for 18 years it was heaven. Been chubby ever since.

Liquid calories is a big thing, soda, coffee with milk and sugar, and especially booze fatten you up. Honestly the reason I'm so big is portion size. I actually only eat two meals a day, but the portions are massive. Took me a while to eat these kinds of portions, I couldn't eat even half of my lunch when I was a teenager, even if I fasted all day.
>>
>>7659533
>When you're surrounded by landwhales that are 400lbs or more, suddenly you don't feel to bad for your love handles and belly.
Holy shit this. I'm 6'0 and 210 lbs and I feel so skinny considering that I'm the skinniest person I work with, all my friends are fatter than me, and I've never dated a woman that wasn't at least a tiny bit chubbier than me.
>>
>>7659401

former skinny fag here.

Do weightlifting 4x per week and occasional cardio (3x per week, 20 min, 120BPM/HR)

You'll put on weight.

Also, I know people will say the cardio thing is stupid, but it took me a long time to figure it out, that the cardio stimulated my appetite, and reduced my stress level, which increased my appetite. Just take my word for it.

One summer I went from 135 - 160.
>>
>>7659401

Its a mental issue for me, for some reason I enjoy the feeling of being stuffed. In order for me to stay in a decent shape I constantly have to remind myself that I need to stop eating, that I won't starve if I skip a meal, etc.
>>
>>7659654
>never dated a woman that wasn't at least a tiny bit chubbier than me.

damn they're so much fun to aren't they. never been with skinny bitches, sometimes I wonder what that would be like... Can't be that much different, unless she's on top they all just lay there take it. Current gf near 300lbs, ex is below 200lbs, my 300lbs gf is more active in bed than the 200lbs one ever was.
>>
>>7659692
>. Current gf near 300lbs, ex is below 200lbs, my 300lbs gf is more active in bed than the 200lbs one ever was.
My exes are like 160, 180, and 190; the latter two being pretty darn tall girls. I'm not you man, I date thick, not obese. While I was heavier than all of them, I'm a 6'0 male, they're shorter and female so they were chubbier.
>>
>>7659668
>I know people will say the cardio thing is stupid
>Cardio is stupid
In all honesty that's one of the most retarded things I've ever read. Did human physiology somehow change fundamentally and I didn't notice?
>>
>>7659787
idk I'm a thin dude that lost 85 pounds 8 years ago, I've kept it off, and it wasn't from cardio. Never done cardio. Just stopped eating as much and started walking in my spare time.
>>
>>7659406
This. I drink 1 or 2 litres of coke every day however im not really fat. I stopped soda 4 weeks ago and lost 6 pounds without any other diet changes. Altho to be fair my diet isnt exactly shit.
>>
>>7659787
He means in the context of "do cardio to gain weight".
>>
>>7659692

Are you a Japanese whale poacher or something?
>>
>>7659533
This shit here.

It's not eating giant meals that do it. I'm actually losing weight now, about 50'pounds down already, but when I was just being a fat fuck, I ate fairly reasonable meals.

It's the snacks that get you. You can just eat chips or crackers or candies all day and you don't even realize how much of that shit you've gone through because it doesn't fill you up much. I could easily go through a few thousand calories of that shit without even realizing it.

Now that I'm making sure to control my portions, I'm very aware of just how many calories those snacks were adding to my diet.
>>
>>7659459
Fat doesn't make you fat
>>
>>7660194
Nice meme
>>
>>7659401
I find that if I binge eat one day, I'll be monstrously hungry the next few days. I don't know why, maybe something to do with stomach expansion or some shit
>>
>>7660194
Fat has the highest amount of calories per gram, and excessive calories get stored as fat. So, yes, fat does make you fat.
>>
>>7660243
No more than carbs or protein, eaten in excess, will.
>>
>>7660243
Do you not defecate anon? Just because you put 2000 calories in your mouth it doesn't mean your body will absorb 2000 calories.
>>
>>7659401
Step 1: Eat calorie dense foods (baked goods, starches, meats) -- 600 calorie meals are practically guaranteed in the average american diet of comfort food with 1 lb. portions (9oz protein, 9oz of sides).

Step 2: Realize you are eating the same amount of food as an underweight person but are clinically obese by BMI

Step 3: Work a job that requires you to sit all day. (Burn less than 1400 calories a day)

Step 4: Realize weight loss diets in prison are set at 1000 calories for reasons beyond punishment -- inactivity dramatically lowers your daily calorie expenditures
>>
>>7660279
It does if your body is doing what it's supposed to. Maybe not if you've got diarrhea.
>>
>>7660261
Fat making you fat =/= Fat making you gain weight
>>
>>7660296
Why not?
>>
>>7659406
I drink a few liters of soda everyday and I'm underweight. I use it at work to replace fluids and give me energy. Probably not the best way to replace fluids, but it works for me.
>>
>>7659401
Being overweight is a collection of bad habits. You just have to eat too fast, too fat, too much and each time you feel just a little bit hungry.
>>
>>7660296
What? Anon said fat is more calorically dense (true) and that unused calories are stored as fat (true), but claimed that fat makes you fat solely by that property.

All I'm saying is that eating too much of anything will add mass, it's just easier to do with fat, since you only have to eat half as much.
>>
>>7660287
You could eat only fatty foods and still not gain weight if you burn more calories than you take in. Thats the basics. Ofc nutrition-wise its bad for your well-being and you only need to eat smaller amounts of these fatty foods to reach the same amount of calories you would would get from only eating chicken
>>
>>7660521
I'd personally count converting food into usable energy and then expending it as absorption. It just doesn't hang around as long.
>>
>>7660525
Well when you take in thr same amount of calories as you need then the food gets converted into energy directly,if you have too little intake, the body substitutes by burning fat and vice versa.
>>
Extra "hidden" calories, such as from beer or soda
>>
It's not the big meals that did it to me. It never was. I eat reasonably sized meals no more than twice a day, no heaping plates of food, no going for seconds, etc.

It was always about the snacking combined with a sedentary lifestyle.

I would routinely eat and drink any combination of a couple cans of soda, a bag of chips, a piece of snack cheese, a pack of snack cakes and an ice cream bar through the day, and suddenly I was over 2000-2500 calories.

Now extend that to years of the same while being tied to a chair in front of a screen whether at work or home and it's no wonder I got fat.
>>
>>7659401
My body doesn't produce leptin properly so I never get the feeling of being full until way too late. As a result I have to take note of what i eat with every meal
>>
A lot of it does have to do with genetics, OP. Some people just cannot lose weight no matter how much they diet and exercise, and even if they do, it just comes back as soon as they stop.
>>
File: consider the following..gif (2 MB, 416x320) Image search: [Google]
consider the following..gif
2 MB, 416x320
>>7659401
>I am an underweight person, I hate it.
Try buying and taking some digestive aids.

Im pretty sure that what usually causes skinny people is an inefficiant digestive system. Taking extra enzymes and acids might help you break down the food quicker, before it leaves your stomach and enters the bowel.

I for one have an over-efficiant digestive system and would love to be able to eat things like pizza without getting fatter. I also notice the speed of which my stomach is able to metabolise things like caffine and sugar in, for example, a sugary coffee. It takes literally seconds to reach my brain.

>How do you not get tired/bored of eating?
Eat while doing other things. You dont think we savour every single bite do you? We eat passivly, which is usually a bad habit.
>>
>>7659855
Walking is light cardio m8
>>
>>7659545
>Emotional Eating - Bad day? I won't think nothing of downing two super stars from Carl's Jr or polishing off a whole pizza just as a way to mentally take my mind off my problems.

This makes me grateful I grew up poor.

Growing up, I only got fast-food once a month after having saved up for a while.

I can recognize what you're saying though, and I do that too now, but now I'm 'too set' in my ways that I don't think I can do it on the regular.

To me, overeating is, first and most of all, a waste of money.

But then again, I'm crazy frugal/cheap.
>>
>>7659401
a lot of overweight people eat very quickly so they don't feel full until they have already eaten too much
>>
>>7659401
>I am an underweight person
Height and weight?
>>
>>7661371
Just shut up, fatty.
>>
Get cancer, that's what I did and I already lost 50+ pounds.
>>
I could be considered mildly overweight (6'2" about 190, not a ton of muscle, but a bit) and Idk, I don't gorge myself, I just eat what makes me feel full, which is usually about 2500 calories. I eat a lot of carbs like bread, rice and pasta and I do like my sweets, but that's never more than like 40 grams of sugar a day. I guess I just love eating.
>>
just fucking eat tons of shit, not just meals but also lots of snacks and chips and whatnot, sit on your ass all day, drink soda, eat quickly and not slowly
>>
Honestly, liquid calories are the key. Drink soda,juice, beer, or whole milk with every meal, and between them.
Easiest and fastest way to add 500-1000 calories to your day without even realizing it.
>>
I'd probably be thin if I wasn't such a lush.

I envy you, OP. Don't forget just how lucky you are.
>>
>>7659401
I want to know how do you actually do it to eat more food than you consume energy in a day?
>b sedentary

How long does eating take you and how do you manage it in your day, when do you find time, what do you sacrifice doing for going to eat?
>it doesn't take long...maybe 5 to 10 minutes. I eat when I feel like it. Money.

How do you not get tired/bored of eating?
>because food is gud. I think it's like a small pick me up that makes me kind of psudo happy while I do it. It's a small escape. Similar to sex/masturbation. Even on a bad day those things still manage to pull me temporarily out of crippling depression and takes my mind off of things.

Is it ingrained at home as a child or can I become like you on my own?
>it probably has something to do with the way I grew up here in the deep south. Shit food is encouraged. Coke-a-cola and fried foods...sweet tea...anything that can possibly clog your veins is good 4 u senpai.

What do you find hard/difficult to do about eating?
>paying for it. preparing it. sometimes meat fucks with my head and I have to stop eating though I could probably never go full vegy.
>>
>>7661602
>if I wasn't such a lush
I don't know what this means
>>
>>7659401
Fat person here. Eat a lot. I didn't have breakfast or lunch, but I had 2 sandwiches and will probably have 3-4 slices of pizza for dinner. That and I don't exercise.
>>
>>7661728

lush = drunk. He'd be thinner if he didn't drink as much booze.
>>
Simple carbs.
IE All pasta, breads, sugars and sugary drinks.
>>
>>7659668
>120BPM/HR

>2 beats per minute^2
>>
>>7661393
>I for one have an over-efficiant digestive system
kek
>>
>shit diet
>don't do shit but sit around all day
>6"2
>maintained a weight of like 220 my whole adult life

I'm chubby, but I was graced with amazing metabolism. Shit could be a lot worse for me. Some people just can't eat more than they can burn it off. But trust me man, twigs>pigs. You're not missin out
>>
>>7659401
I have been slowly shrinking and yesterday was one of my addiction binge attacks

>4 oatmeal creme pies
>2 swiss rolls
>2 fudge brownies
>1/2 cup plain greek yoghurt with salt and pepper
>2 cups chocolate milk
>1 cup regular milk
>6 ounces cream cheese
>3 blueberry bagels

Today I have had
>1 oatmeal creme pie
>2 swiss rolls
>1 fudge brownie
>2 cups milk
>1 grilled cheese

And I am not done eating.
FWIW I am ALWAYS hungry and addicted to sugar. If I don't regularly eat sugary shit I get to the point where I cannot sleep, I feel shitty, etc. Since I am trying to lose weight about once a week I end up getting a few boxes of little debbies and eat until I am in physical pain. Shit sucks, don't be like me.

Right now I feel 'normal' as in I am hungry still but not ravenous for junk. I will likely finish off my yoghurt container and a package of ramen tonight.
>>
>>7661838
Oh yeah OP, I only drink soda on the weekends but if you wanna get fat, drink soda every day.
>>
>>7659401
OP you have to understand that while you have little to no appetite, there are people that have the opposite i.e. hungry all the time.

You might have no desire to eat and therefore don't prioritise eating, but there are people that have food on their mind all 24/7 and make sure they eat what they want when they want.

How much of this is nature over nurture is hard to say.
But if you look at your friends you went to school with, I bet 90% of them are the same size/shape they were 10 years ago.

I believe appetite is a nature type thing.
People do what comes naturally.
>>
>>7661429
>implying I'm fat

It's science, anon. The amount of people who have lost weight and kept it off for any large length of time is pretty much zero. Once you're fat, your body just thinks that's how it's supposed to be. If you lose weight, then, your body will do literally everything in its power to get fat again.
>>
I hardly eat, yet I'm still 220.
When I did work out, I would get horrible, debilitating hunger pangs.
So I forced myself to eat.
Even though I was doing cardio and lifting weights, I didn't lose any weight. I gained muscle but maintained my fat. At most I would lose a couple of pounds.

It's like my body is designed to not lose weight. I gain it super fucking easily but it clings to it like a mother to her dying firstborn. I can't fucking stand it.

it's not like I want to be fat, and it's certainly not for lack of trying
I just can't lose the fucking weight
>>
>>7661371
>>7661865 here

>>7661906
See, this is what I mean. It's almost like people are different and a one-size-fits-all 'hurr it's just calories' doesn't apply to everyone, imagine.

I know some overweight people who eat nothing out of the ordinary and should be losing weight but just don't. I also know some people skinny as birds who eat entire tubs of frosting three times a week and they still look like sticks.

Genetics has a LOT to do with how easily you gain and lose weight and to pretend otherwise is retarded.
>>
>>7659401
Make yourself hambugers and oatmeal erryday, stacks on weights without murdering your arteries.
>>
>>7661926
Don't forget to squat
>>
>>7659401
eat dense food, eat fast, eat regularly and make an effort to make sure you don't move more than you have too.
>>
I eat pretty much whatever I want but I don't overeat. Trying to cut back on soda because it's the worst thing you can drink though. I live a very sedentary lifestyle so mostly it's just I don't exercise the calories I take in.
>>
>>7661922
okay, so could you post a food log of the things you ate on one day when you tried to lose weight with details about calories and protein?
>>
>>7659401

whey protein + whole milk + peanut butter + oil

you can drink 1500+ calories in 5 minutes

have fun bulkin bro
>>
>>7662023
No, because I don't need to lose weight, so why would I do that?
>>
>>7662030
could you then post a food log of the things the people you know who try to lose weight ate on one day with details about calories and protein?
>>
>>7662033
by doing this are you trying to proove that genetics have nothing to do win weight gain/loss by any chance ?

I get that it would be interesting to know the answer to that but in fact it doesn't really matter it doesn't change one thing for you to achieve your weight objective.
You'll still have to fight for it regardless if that fight is against your genes or against your environment or whatever else that isn't working right.
>>
>>7662053
the thing is, when you say something along with

>eat nothing out of the ordinary

then you make assumptions. for example, that these people actually know how much they eat on a single day. or that they don´t eat more or less than people who keep the same weight. every time someone mentions anything like "i don´t eat more than anybody else" i just know that they have no idea about what they actually eat. give me the numbers and we can talk
>>
>>7662033
Oh, I see, you're just being a pedantic faggot
>>
>>7662083
i'm not the same guy you asked the questions to btw

I understand what your point is and I agree with it. I just think it isn't a crucial information for the success of your weight gain/loss journey.
>>
>>7662122
>it isn't a crucial information for the success of your weight gain/loss journey
your daily calorie intake is not crucial? mate...
>>
>>7662132
Knowing the number you have to reach isn't actually helping you reaching it one bit. It's just a number that you are now aware of.
You know better, okay, nice, good, excellent. But you have made exactly zero fucking step or work done to achieve the goal itself. You just know a fucking number. What people actually need to know is HOW to do it. Because it isn't simple as it seems. Specially when you have a personal issue with all that.
>>
>>7662151
even knowing what to do doesn't help when it simply comes down to your addiction vs your willpower

meth addicts know that they should stop using meth, yet they still do it. why? the compulsion is stronger than their willpower
>>
>>7662151
>Knowing the number you have to reach isn't actually helping you reaching it one bit
knowing how many calories it will take you to lose/gain weight is literally the first step. the one thing you need to know if you´re wanting to plan your meals and change your weight. are you telling me that making the first step will bring you nowhere? have you ever actually achieved one goal in your live?
>>
>>7659401
i have a fat friend who seems to just go into a trance when he eats.

all attention is focused on his meal as he calculates the best possibly way to get the most enjoyment out of this meal. he does not stop his ceaseless, loud, lip smacking rampage as he chews at a pace so fast its disgusting. he'll scrape up every last drop and lick the plate clean then his fingers like im not even there. he gets so into it he fails to notice the buffet of drippings that decorate his mantits that poke through his overly-oversized shirt. as if a shirt bigger than your actual size could hide it

he's obese and chugs energy drinks and when i tell him he shouldnt do that he thinks hes real funny and buys another energy drink like he's some kind of fuckjin comedian
>>
>>7662028
That sounds absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>7662173
addictions and bad habits can be cured. There are solutions to them That's what should be discussed in order to fix the problem.

Rather than knowing a number that doesn't effectively help you. If you could reach the number you established without any difficulty, then the problem would be solved in a day and you'll just get your number of calories and be set for life. The problem is not the number of calories to be aware of the problem is actually doing it. >>7662178
>>
>>7662214
what is this addiction faggot doing here all of a sudden? the thread was about ways to gain or lose weight. take your mental shit on /adv/ or whatever
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1454084

RESULTS:
Total energy expenditure and resting metabolic rate in the subjects with diet resistance (group 1) were within 5 percent of the predicted values for body composition, and there was no significant difference between groups 1 and 2 in the thermic effects of food and exercise. Low energy expenditure was thus excluded as a mechanism of self-reported diet resistance. In contrast, the subjects in group 1 underreported their actual food intake by an average (+/- SD) of 47 +/- 16 percent and overreported their physical activity by 51 +/- 75 percent. Although the subjects in group 1 had no distinct psychopathologic characteristics, they perceived a genetic cause for their obesity, used thyroid medication at a high frequency, and described their eating behavior as relatively normal (all P < 0.05 as compared with group 2).

CONCLUSIONS:
The failure of some obese subjects to lose weight while eating a diet they report as low in calories is due to an energy intake substantially higher than reported and an overestimation of physical activity, not to an abnormality in thermogenesis.

tl;dr
Fat people overreport activity and underreport food intake.

I fucking hate fat people.
>>
>>7662226
kill urself my dude
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2566668/Man-piled-pounds-thanks-balanced-diet-actually-loaded-calories.html
>when fat people tell you they eat healthy
>>
>>7659545
>Emotional Eating

The thing with a lot of us skinnies is that we get the opposite of emotional eating, in that feeling down completely removes our appetite and any desire to eat.

We also seem to be able to easily ignore hunger, and don't really experience hunger "pains". Meaning we have to actively remind ourselves to eat as our bodies will not give a big signal for even a full day. Then when we do eat we fill up fast, and eating any more becomes really uncomfortable.
>>
>>7662277
>Then when we do eat we fill up fast, and eating any more becomes really uncomfortable

I remember being skinny. I couldn't actually finish a 6 inch Subway sandwich when I was 15, it was too big for me. Now I can eat a footlong and still be hungry.
>>
>>7662281
I'm 5'11 160lbs and I can eat 2 footlongs. Usually go for one Italian BMT and one meatball marinara. Also make them both a meal deal and get a bottle of coke, bottle of dr pepper, a cookie and a bag of doritos with them
>>
>>7662277
>>7662281
>Then when we do eat we fill up fast
I´m a long distance runner and pretty skinny, yet i can eat bigger portions than most fatties i know. mind you, i´m not ´murican, so i´m not talking of 400+ lbs ham beasts
>>
>>7662293
You're used to eating big. It's about how much food your stomach is used to eating, not how big you are; so if you work it off you can pound down tons of food and stay skinny.
>>
>>7662295
This.

I remember eating like a bird when I younger. Now I feel unsatisfied if I eat less than 1500 calories in a sitting and I'm a skinny bitch at 150 pounds.
>>
>>7662295
>if you work it off you can pound down tons of food and stay skinny
no shit, sherlock!
>>
>>7662281
>I couldn't actually finish a 6 inch Subway sandwich when I was 15,

I'm like that still now, only 10 years older.
>>
>>7662295
>work it off
anon you have never burned more than 700 calories in a day via exercise.

only olympian athletes come that close

most of your calorie burning comes from keeping your body running, not exercise- all fatties need to do is manage not to stuff their faces. too bad that's like trying to stop a heroin addict from shooting up
>>
>>7662309
>all fatties need to do is manage not to stuff their faces. too bad that's like trying to stop a heroin addict from shooting up

That's what people don't realize though, it's as hard for a fatty to stop eating as it is for a heroin addict to stop shooting. People get extremely addicted to food.
>>
>>7662300

>I'm a skinny bitch at 150 pounds

What's it like being 7 feet tall, hard to find a bed that fits you?
>>
>>7662309
I haven't but long distance runners sure do. I remember how much my brother used to eat per day while training for cross-country in highschool.
>>
File: 1349119494147.jpg (57 KB, 627x704) Image search: [Google]
1349119494147.jpg
57 KB, 627x704
>>7662312
>it's as hard for a fatty to stop eating as it is for a heroin addict to stop shooting

No it is fucking not
>>
>>7662317
Yup.
>>
>>7662317
where is the proof?
>>
>>7662317
IDK man I smoke cigarettes sometimes and it's easier to stop smoking than it is for me to put down a cheeseburger.
>>
>>7662327
where´s yours?
>>
>>7662327

I didn't make the claim the burden of proof is on you faggot
>>
>>7662333
>>7662337
let me just tell my body that it's full of shit and maybe i'll stop feeling this pain

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/eating-disorders/binge-eating-disorder/mental-health-food-addiction

http://healthland.time.com/2012/04/05/yes-food-can-be-addictive-says-the-director-of-the-national-institute-on-drug-abuse/

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-obesity-an-addiction/
>>
>>7662337
Heroin withdrawal

>Nausea
>Abdominal pain
>Sweating
>Shaking
>Nervousness
>Agitation
>Depression
>Muscle spasms
>Cravings for drugs
>Relapse
>Death

Over eating withdrawal

>muh food
>muh cheeseburgers
>muh tummy isn't constantly stuffed
>>
>>7662339

>People have an addiction to food

Yeah we know, that is not what you said not only is your body full of shit so are you

None of those suggest it's equivalent to heroin merely that it's addicting, the middle article only links to another that saids you do not get diminishing returns due to tolerance like drugs

Try again
>>
>>7662346
>heroin withdrawal

>muh heroin

silly nigger
>>
>>7662346
idk man when i don't indulge myself i get insomnia, extreme sweating, i get pissy and depressed and start acting wonky af to the point where i will pace around my house until i break down and drive to the gas station in the middle of the night for an overpriced bag of donuts and a cherry pie

in fact that happened two nights ago
>>
>>7662392
I could see getting some kind of mental side effects but not physical unless you just stopped eating food altogether
>>
>>7662403
even if it's all in my head it still sucks donkey dick from my end. i've tried powering through it but it just gets worse and worse. right now i'm fine but in about a week, two tops i'll be a ravenous beast again

i didn't even like the donuts i bought. they tasted like shit and were dry
>>
>>7662414
being addicted to food is the same thing as being addicted to weed

it might suck that you aren't getting what you want and are used to but it isn't like going through real drug withdrawal
>>
>>7662438
oh
okay
thanks
>>
>>7659401
Don't get fat off of soda and carb-loadd snacks, you would increase your risk of diabetes and feel like shit all the time.

Instead, simply use more oil or fat when cooking. Have nuts for between meal snacks. Add a whole avocado along with your regular breakfast every day.
>>
Get those huge bags of trail mix with nuts and shit. Just pour it in a bowl and keep it around. Whenever you feel snackish just grab a handful. Those shit are dense in calories mate. 250 cal for 1/4 a cup? Before you know it you've gone trough the whole bowl.
>>
Im pretty fat. Man, I just can't stop eating. I just shovel it in. When I make something like rice or pasta, I just go full animal mode and tear into it. I love hummus and guacamole, and sometimes if I run out of bread to scoop it with I'll just eat them by themselves, they're so good.

I think I have a problem. Often I'll just keep eating and eating and then afterwards just really regret it.
>>
>>7663402
it's just ur willpower dude

just stop eating
>>
>>7659764
Mine is 200lbs and very blobby. I can't stand to look at her. Would love to swap her for two Asians around 130lbs each
>>
>>7662331

You don't need to smoke three times a day to live. Alcoholics don't need to drink three times a day to live.
>>
>>7661409
Aye I hear ya, I've gotten better at controlling it, but there are days where I hit 12 hours in my shift, haven't seen my friends in several days and it just hits hard sometimes. My lowest was probably my first new years eve alone. Ended up binging at 3 different fast food joints over the course of an evening, was not a pretty sight.
>>
>>7663946
And you don´t need to stuff yourself all day every day with cake to live.
Oh, by the way. Actual alcoholics need to drink at least a bit to live. Once your body is in full addict mode, stopping cold turkey can kill you
>>
>>7659401
>How long does eating take you?
I never thought about counting the time since I enjoy eating. I barely cook, and I inhale most of my takeout food.

>When do you find time?
Unless you literally have a beak and eat like a small sparrow, then I find the time during Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.

>What do you sacrifice doing for going to eat?
As an overweight person, chances are I had a craving, my stmoach wasn't gurgling for food or felt hungry, just mentally wanted to eat. When I'm busy this is less likely but chances are I was not sacrificing much to go out and fill my craving.

>How do you not get tired/bored of eating?
This is where you can see a big difference in mentality between underweight and overweight people. Eating never gets bored, I look forward to it, and on some rough days, it's the highlight. I get bored not eating.

>Is it ingrained at home as a child or can I become like you on my own?
With a lot of effort on your part there's no doubt that your body will eventually get used to your new daily caloric intake. Once that happens you'll find it difficult to give it up. Childhood is probably a big factor since growing up I used to be overfed pasta, rice, potato etc.. I was taught to finish everything on my plate despite the irrational amount of food that was given. In my mind and theirs, they were forcing me to eat it so I would be healthy. The weren't aware of proper portions.

>What do you find hard/difficult to do about eating?
Stop myself.
>>
>>7659401
I've been having the same problem. Last week I was 110, now I'm only 100 and I'm scared I'm going to drop even more, but I don't want to eat shit food.
>>
I don't eat a lot, but my job is sedentary, and so are my forms of entertainment (reading, internet browsing, occasional vidya); add to that the fact that I hate exercise, and my excess 20 pounds accumulated quite effortlessly.
>>
>>7662208

eh just toss in some ice it just tastes like a smoovie
>>
>>7664041
But shit food is /delicious/.
>>
>>7663962
haha no it's just willpower dude. just power through it come on lol
>>
>>7659401
My job consists of sitting at a microscope or computer for 10 hours a day. Even eating moderately well (I've cut out pop to once a week) it's really easy to gain weight on one or two meals a day (don't have time for more).
>>
the main reason I'm a bit overweight is all the beer I drink
>>
>>7659460
I have the exact opposite problem actually. Not OP, but I am underweight and a lot of that is because I try not to smoke for 3 hours before and after smoking.
>>
>>7659401
I have far too much of a sweet tooth so I end up saying fuck it and having chocolate bars and stuff.

I'm not ridiculously overweight but I know if I cut down on sweets I'd lose a lot since that's the only thing that pushes my calories into the excess.
>>
>>7663959
>Ended up binging at 3 different fast food joints over the course of an evening, was not a pretty sight.

Sounds like a cool night. I wish I had a friend who was into fast food as much as I am.

GF sorta is but she's fat enough as is, lol.
>>
File: pantera2.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
pantera2.gif
2 MB, 200x150
I got fat from just drinking beer, pretty much.

So drink about 6-10 beers every night OP. Try some ambers or IPAs.
>>
>>7662355
You are literally wired to seek and consume high calorie foods, they give you more pleasure than low calorie foods. Food has not been readily available before as it has today, and to over eat was difficult as there wasn't enough food for all.

Over the course of human history this is probably the first time we actually have enough food and more to feed ourselves, all of us, there is a problem of access in poor areas.

When you have ease of access along with being wired to consume these same products what you get is a very high level of consumption that could be described as an addiction, because when you consider that people have the knowledge and yet they consume products knowing that they are bad for them that they cause disease, yet they still eat it. 2/3 of the USA population are overweight. You can't pin all that down to self control, because if we as a society have to go on is self control alone, we are fucked, what we need is some sort of medicine that can cut the cycle of "happy state" that one gets from alcohol, drugs and food.
>>
Eat lots of shitty food, don't get any exercise. That's how I got fat.

On the inverse side: to lose weight all I did was stop eating shitty food and controlled my portions and got off my fat ass and and did some physical exercise every day.
>>
>>7659640
Slice of large meat lover's pizza from Papa John's or Pizza Hut is ~400 calories. I always get two slices, so that's 800 calories and half of my daily maintenance right there.
>>
thank god for placebos
someone on /pol/ said to eat cruciferous veggies for muh micronutrients and i feel better

someone tell me that eating totinos pizza rolls will make me healthy
>>
>>7664570
>I try not to smoke for 3 hours before and after smoking
okay?
>>
>>7665090
The only superfood is freedom fries.
>>
>>7659401
What I eat is usually not important, I eat a central meal and it usually manages to hit like 3500 kcal.
I usually eat whatever is cheapest, so beans, rye bread, eggs, chicken and pork chops are common food. I also like fruit.
It doesn't really matter what I eat, I always eat well past normal caloric needs before I feel full.
I'm not terribly overweight, but definitely overweight, and if I weren't active I'd be a lot more so.
>>
File: peanut_swirl_brownies1.jpg (14 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
peanut_swirl_brownies1.jpg
14 KB, 304x304
Peanuts.
Peanuts and stout
Its a match made in heaven and its insanely high in cal
You can eat a pound of oeanuts iver two beers and bearly feel it
And yet you take in like 3000cals
I used to be a skeleton and then i realised that as a man i can get away with being chubby.
Im a manlet but i weigh 175lbs. Ive met several hot chicks that digg the beer belly, and my personality tends to make up for not being an autistic gym rat.

So yeah, as other anons said, to get fat just eat delicious snack food and watch that puppy grow
>>
My average day

>wake up
>eat 5 crackers for breakfast
>spend 20 minutes walking to work
>work for 7-9 hours
>drink a pitcher of water while at work
>20 minutes to walk home
>eat around 800-1400 calories for dinner
>go on computer for a few hours
>do 130 curls and squats and 130 seconds of planks
>watch TV
>drink a pot of tea
>take a shower
>go to sleep
>every day for the past 3 weeks

By and logic I should be losing weight but I am maintaining 216lbs.
>>
>>7665452
Yes, the trick is that one of the details are false, or the crackers are huge. Don't lie to yourself. If you're really not lying, document it religiously, win a nobel price
>>
>>7665466
not him but today i had 1/3 of a cabbage, a small head of broccoli, 2 cups chocolate milk, a small can of salmon

1000 calories for one 'small' meal

now I know why I'm so fat.
>>
>>7665398
ever tried honey roasted cashews?

so fucking good and an absurd amount of calories

>>7665452
well this is bullshit
>>
>eat like a bird

Fuck off twig boy
>>
>>7665466
The crackers are average stoned wheat thins (non salted) and last night I ate 1/3 a head of Romain lettuce in Caesar salad, a can of tuna and 4 large raw oysters with tequila mignonette. Tonight I will have 2 bowls of borscht with a chunk of bread. I don't eat anything else throughout the day.

I did neglect to mention that I put a slice of lemon in that pitcher of water so there is another 4 calories per day.

Maybe I am sleep eating but I don't seem to have food mysteriously disappearing.

Or maybe I have body dysmorphia and am actually skinny and just think I am fat if that condition affects your perception of a scale.

All I know is I should logically be losing weight but am not.
>>
>>7665524
maybe eating a huge meal doesn't work for your body and you should change your diet
>>
>>7665524
Again, there's a nobel price in it for you, get to it, start filming yourself 24/7, write everything down and you'll win a fat cash price and be world famous for solving the world's energy problems
>>
>>7665533
This is literally a myth, when you eat doesn't matter. It can lead to eating disorders though, and is a symptom
>>
>>7665533
I literally do not have time to change my diet because of work and cant eat much in the morning because I feel sick after waking up. Hence the 5 crackers because it calms my stomach.

I'm not complaining that I am not losing weight I just think its very weird that I am not.
>>
>>7659401
GOMAD
>>
>>7665543
>I literally do not have time to change my diet because of work
bull fucking shit. do you think you are the only person in the world to work 7-9 hours? millions of other people do that and can fit adequate nutrition into their day
>>
I hate skeletons more than I hate beefgoblins.

Mostly the NEETs who are actually confused why they are skinny because they eat "SO MUCH", "no really, I eat all the time!".

No you fucking don't you disgusting zombie, you eat whatever mommy cooks and that's it. You probably get about 1500 calories at the absolute most.
>>
>>7664734
Yeah it was seriously depressing heh, now that i look back at it. I think I ended up at a jack in the box, a KFC and a panda express with something from each and just chowed down at my home while the clocked ticket midnight.

Goddam I'm glad I got out of that rut. That was a shitty new years.
>>
>>7661906
Cut out the cardio. Keep up the weights, add bodyweight shit/calisthenics. More good fats, fewer carbs--non starchy veggies, nuts, avocado being the chief sources.

profit
>>
>>7666814
>paleo memeshit
>>
>>7662257
>towing that government line
>good goy
What is leptin?
What is ghrelin?
What is insulin? What happens to a person when their body becomes resistant to it?

I'm asking you since you're the weight loss expert around here, and I'd really like to learn some more.
>>
>>7666821
>tiny fists of fury
>>
i find fat people to be somewhat amazing in a perhaps disturbing way. my bmi is around 12 and i've been trying to recover from an eating disorder for quite some time now. but it just amazes me that there are a lot of people that can just wolf down so much food without even thinking about it or the calorie contents of what they're eating. i just don't understand, especially with how much information about food is so readily available
>>
>>7666922
they also have an eating disorder
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAEfeNLKwd0
>>
There was never any structure in my home. I grew up chugging 2 liter bottles of coke & swallowing boxes of mike n ikes after a full meal from taco bell. The thing was I had no sense of how to feel satisfied. I rarely feel satiety but now I run & lift to compensate for overeating.
>>
>>7666922
>trying to recover from an eating disorder for quite some time
>BMI is around 12

Wew lad sounds like you're reeeeaaaaally trying :^)
>>
>>7659401

You eat three home-cooked meals a day and never go hungry.

That's how you become rich fat, american fat is where you eat tons of disgusting shit until you weigh 400 pounds.
>>
>>7659401
it honestly has a ton of factors. people will try to insist it's calories in/calories out but it really is complicated, as a med student, relying on a lot of factors

i have hormone disease and eat sub 1k calories on most days, just because i eat small meals and cook healthy, very rarely splurge, and i'm still kinda chub. I even work a blue collar deep cleaning job.

My partner who lives with me eats my healthy meals, but also finishes huge bags of candies, drinks coffee creamer straight up every night, two portions of food, ice cream, etc and he's pathetically skinny. works a dishwashing job which is slightly less active than mine I suppose.

Hashimotos obviously has some input for me but everyone's hormones all vary as well, especially in conjunction with stress (they all form from cholesterole, ie steroids, and work in harmony)

for the average layman though, it's probably due to sugar intake bar none. when two tablespoons of sweetener are basically 120 calories, and most of us use twice that for a big coffee in the morning, it racks up fast esp w cream. then you drink a soda later, and....
>>
>>7660243
here's the thing, it's easier to eat less fat in comparison to huge amounts of sugar (carbs, sweeteners, etc). It also disperses slower in your body as energy, so the body doesn't have to store it immediately when it gets overloaded.

fat CAN make you fat, but fat rarely is the culprit. Sugar is.
>>
>>7666922
Honestly? Because I am a generally miserable person with little control over how happy I am. I can control what I put in my body, and I'm momentarily happy when I eat or drink.
>>
>>7659401
Your assumption is that most eat a large MASS of food, instead of simply a large amount of CALORIES. While both is true in some cases, it wasn't for me at least.

I was 295 pounds, now I'm 168. Let me tell you about the differences in my eating patterns with both weights.

When I was 295 pounds, I would regularly drink whole milk, often 3 cups a day, and other regular items would be, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, sugary cereal, roasts with brown gravy and potatoes, cheese covered potatoes, those small party pizzas, fast food, lots of fruits, some veggies, bbq chicken thighs...

Some days, I wouldn't eat all day, but then gorge on anything I could in the late evening.

I never really felt so full because most of the foods I was eating were calorie dense--lots of added sugar and fat.

In contrast to now, 168, I regularly eat oats, green apples, steamed veggies, chicken breast, rice, real peanut butter (just peanuts and salt in the ingredients), cottage cheese, greek yogurt, etc.

I have to eat 2600 kcalories to maintain my weight, and it's often a struggle now because most of the foods I eat are not calorie dense. They fill me up so much. I feel like I'm eating more at this weight than I was when I was fat, and that's true! I'm just consuming less calories.

So in summary, fat people do not track the calories they eat, and often eat calorie dense foods full of added sugars and fats. This means that many will not every fill really full (unless they gorge on a buffet or something) because their diet is so lacking in fiber.
>>
>>7659401
Also, being underweight is bad as well. You shouldn't strive to be underweight.

Nobody should want to be a frail, weak little thing. That's how you end up fracturing your bones often when you're elderly because your bone density is low as shit.

Tbh if you think being underweight is okay, then any advise you're going to give is going to be disregarded by rational people. You have no moral high ground here.
>>
>>7660151
mighty keks
>>
>>7661435
Check out Scooby's calorie counter (just google those three words).

You're probably sedentary, so 2500 is too much. If you worked out 3-5 hours a week, then you could get away with 2500.

If you wanted to lose weight at a healthy rate, you should probably eat around 2000, assuming you don't change your activity levels.
>>
>>7667698
>>7667698
you can literally calculate your metabolic rate fuck off with your fud
>>
>>7664570
Underrated post. You really made me laugh.
>>
>>7667706
I tried it, I don't think it works. I don't do much but apparently I eat like I weigh about 70 pounds more than I do.
>>
>>7667714
>I tried it, I don't think it works.
that isn't how it works
>>
>>7667706
Which formula are you using?
Why don't you post it?
C'mon buddy.
>>
>>7667714
You need to be honest about your activity level when you're calculating it.
Also, measuring things with cups and spoons doesn't work. You need to weigh literally everything.
>>
>>7667706
lmao that's LITERALLY why i suggested he find is tdee with the formula scooby uses.

you seem to be implying that I'm doing anything more than making vague suggestions based on the fact that I know basically nothing about this guy.

do you even reading comprehension?
>>
I'm 5'10 135lb, and I try to eat around 2000 calories a day to maintain weight. My weight has been close (within a pound or two) to 135 for months now.
>>
>>7659401
I just eat so that I'm not hungry. 2 meals a day, keeps my weight pretty stable (a bit overweight). I can't even imagine being bored with eating, perhaps that's the problem. Currently playing with beermaking which might make me a bit heavier.
>>
>>7669252
i used one provided to me by a doctor, dinglord
>>
>>7659401
My fat habits have been ingrained from childhood but many people get fat after graduating school and jumping into adulthood. People get fat from addiction (alcohol, sugar, just the action of eating) and lack of dicipline/self control. I grew up stuffing my face constantly so now it feels almost unnatural to not be doing that, kind of like when people quit smoking but still have the urge to put their hands to their mouth often. I hardly drink anything but water but I snack on sweets constantly because I have shitty self dicipline.
>>
i ordered a pizza and feel like shit

my body is rebelling against me
>>
>>7669895
I forgot to mention (though it has been said already): Lack of activity, many people just sit on their ass all day. My job is constant movement but I'm on my ass once I get off of work. Lack of physical activity promotes that urge of occupying yourself with eating.
>>
>>7662327
>>7662331
anecdotal but i've known a few people who used heroin in their pasts, and overeating and nicotine are apparently harder to kick
>>
>>7669895
have you ever considered to just not buy sweets in the first place?
>>
>>7659401
I am overweight by 10 kgs. I recently relocated for work to Korea. I have a severe insulin resistance gene. I have found being away from carbs and the extra exercise has made me drop weight. Bread here is made up of 60% rice flour, if not 100%. I eat 3-4 meals a day, usually about a palm fulls worth of food because I also have a phobia of a full stomach. Carbs are the biggest problem I have, but I have also started the insulin resistance diet. You just have to find out the right food for your body. Here is an excellent article about my condition published by an Australian dietician. If you have a protruding stomach and little fat else where, chances are its insulin. http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fitness/weight-loss/is-this-the-reason-youre-not-losing-weight/news-story/98c206f6035b7607a397ea47276d5a4e
>>
>>7670815
Not op, but some people eat sweet food because they are severely depressed. The best option is to make your own sweet foods using calorie empty sugar substitutes, or honey/agave syrup.
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.