[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to cook in 2 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 616c6ae1c0.jpg (20 KB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
616c6ae1c0.jpg
20 KB, 450x270
So I received a call from my parents that they are coming home in 2 hours and I have to prepare something for them.
I have some chicken (pic related) and an oven.
Maybe some soy sauce and ketchup.

What do?
>>
Just serve them the cooked chicken marinated in Heinz™ Tomato Ketchup.

That right, tangy taste has just the right zing to spice up any meal on short notice. Impress your parents today!
>>
>>7657429
Invite them into a Restaurant.
Go buy more stuff?
>>
You could put some soy sauce on the chicken and then bake it at 420°
Your options seem pretty limited
>>
Just pat the chicken dry with a paper towel, add oil, salt and pepper (+ whatever spices you want, lemon etc.) and roast for an hour? at 200C. Crispy skin, juicy flesh. Serve with whatever ever veg/salad you have - you could roast some vegetables too in the same pan.
>>
Go to the store, buy hamburgers, and cook those instead.

If you have to waste 30 fucking minutes getting a response from us just to decide what to cook on a moment's notice, the reality is that you're a sad sack that can't be expected to cook anything decent for your family.

You're better off just getting something cheap and easy instead of trying to make soy sauce and ketchup into something viable. You could literally have a meal cooked in the amount of time you'd spend shitposting here.
>>
>>7657451
I'll do that.
It's too late to drive to the nearest market
>>7657455
I'm a noob cook normally i'm feeding with instant noodles
>>
>>7657455
But that wouldn't be as much fun
>>
>>7657464
Cooking with nothing but soy sauce and ketchup isn't "fun" to begin with.
>>
>>7657463
You should just be able to tell when they're done, take it out and cut it in half to check it whenever it looks done
>>
Do you have anything other than chicken thighs?
>>
>>7657451
I'm always baking at 420
>>
>>7657482
AYYYY
>>
>>7657482
DUDE
YA BE TRIPPIN?
>>
>>7657574
WEED
E
E
D
>>
>>7657482

BLAZE IT
L
A
Z
E

I
T
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.