[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has the best condiments? This includes ketchup, mustard,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-20-22-52.png (167 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-20-22-52.png
167 KB, 480x854
Who has the best condiments? This includes ketchup, mustard, barbecue sauce, etc.
>>
>>7655902
Most condiments are easy to make at home, relatively
>>
File: ABSOLUTE FUCKING MAD.jpg (39 KB, 635x491) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTE FUCKING MAD.jpg
39 KB, 635x491
Why hasn't the government executed the heretic degenerates that thought this was a good idea?
>>
Hunt's
>>
The signature Buffalo sauce at a couple of chain burger/wings restaurants
>>
>>7655926
American style mustard is a fucking joke, you need strong English mustard to do the job. So potent you only need a quick skim of it, Colemans is the standard go to brand but you can find others that are as good if not better.
>>
>ketchup
heinz all day every day
>mustard
frenchs yellow masterrace
>bbq
too broad, no single bbq can be classified as GOAT because of the variations inherent to the condiment type
>>
Plochmann's is easily the best yellow mustard brand

my roommate bought French's trash shit and I told her to throw it out and get Plochmann's and she agreed
>>
File: télécharger.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
télécharger.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>7655902

It's called Sriracha, but I just call it cock sauce.
>>
>>7656069
>heinz

so you love sucking al gore's wife big fat cock
>>
>>7656260
no its just the best tomato based condiment FACT
>>
>>7655926
French's and Heinz have made ketchup and mustard for a long time, it's just that they only sold them to vendors. Somebody broke their gentleman's agreement and they both started selling them at retail.
>>
>>7656069
>>
>>7656260
>al gore
it's john kerry's wife you fat fucking retard
>>
>>7656294
And a reminder that John Kerry is a worthless piece of shit that doesn't give out candy on Halloween.
>>
I want to start making my own condiments. How long do they last without preservatives? Should I buy the same preservative chemicals listed on the back of Heinz and add them? If so, how much should I add?
>>
File: MUST.jpg (44 KB, 290x990) Image search: [Google]
MUST.jpg
44 KB, 290x990
>>7655902
>>
If I'm eating ketchup it's gonna be one that tastes like tomatoes and Red Gold wins that on big brands.
>>
>>7656930
Hidden valley ranch is terrible.

Kraft all the way
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 216x139) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 216x139
>>7656286
Heinz mustard has been available at the store for more than 10 years.
>>
File: mustards.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
mustards.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1080
not pictured is my favourite, the herbs de provence one.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.