[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fast food combinations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: img.png (383 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
img.png
383 KB, 620x670
just had taco bell fire sauce on a mcdouble. it was okay. /ck/ have you combined things from restaurants? looking for suggestions and recommendations! :o)
>>
>>7652795
I put a KFC chicken piece in my mcchicken, but the bones were hard to eat in a sandwich

6/10
>>
>>7652817
chicken bones are good for you. just like shrimp tails.
>>
>>7652795
I once had subway and then had to shit in the McDonalds that's two blocks away because the plumbers were fixing my kitchen
10/10 the mens bathroom had a handicap stall, it was clean, oddorless and had plenty of space. Only downside is that handicap toilets are too tall and wierd plus if a legit handicap has to use it you are going to have a bad tkme
>>
>>7652795
I was just going to get stoned and buy one item from each major fast food restaurant. I suppose that kind of counts as a combination as i will be eating all the them together (i.e. one bite of kfc, one bite of mc donalds one bite of pizza etc)
>>
Not really food combinations, but I'd like to buy jacks crack tacos and then buy a burger at carls or tommys
>>
>>7652956
Meh, it's not like you can run over anyone who actually is worth something while driving around stoned in the ghwtto
>>
>>7652795
>eating taco bell
just give up and die already
>>
>>7652998
It's still open at 4am and I get safely get there while drunk. Taco Bell serves its purpose.
>>
>>7652968
I'm doing it with my brother, I'll probably get stoned beforehand, but he'll drive around sober and then get stoned afterwards before we eat.

Safety first!
>>
Plain quesadilla from Taco Bell with Popeye's tendies and blackened ranch sauce
>>
>>7652839
I like you.

I always ask for the habanero sauce from McDonald's, and put it on my kfc, or my Carl's Jr burger.
>>
Sure is Reddit in here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.