[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best national cuisine [spoiler] And why is it latinoamerican?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What is the best national cuisine

[spoiler] And why is it latinoamerican? [/spoiler]
>>
I don't think you know what "national cuisine" means.
>>
I used to eat bunelos as a kid. Holy shit those are amazing especially fresh out of the oven. Goddamn Latin cuisine is tasty
>>
File: soylocoporloscornballs.jpg (59 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
soylocoporloscornballs.jpg
59 KB, 450x335
>>7652692
>>7652706
>>
There is no Latino American nation.

I'm Puerto Rican, and our food is good, but I prefer Mexican.
>>
>>7652701
Hispanics generally struggle with English.

Generally they don't understand grammar, spew memes, and only talk about Hispanic culture.
>>
Doughnuts. Amazing.
>>
>>7652717
wait, did arrested development steal the idea from an actual accident?
>>
>>7652692
Le Mexican Authentic Goat Anus maymay

From what I have read, there is no such thing as latin american cuisine. Because no matter what it is, or what the recipe is, it is never "real authentic Latin American cuisine".

So yeah, Latin American cuisine is a meme that people made up to start a price war between Taco Bell and the goat anus serving Mexican diarhea wagons that hipsters love to go to. Hint, there is a reason you can get 3 tacos for $1 at those trucks, they are serving you "Authentic Mexican Rat Anus" and save the best parts of the rats for themselves.

In my area we have hispanics who scour the roads at night in the country scraping up roadkill and throwing it in the back of their cars. I guarantee you some of that finds its way into the "authentic" cuisine you get served and not just their families table.

Stupid gringos eat anything as long as you tell them it is "ethnic" and therefore better than white-people cooking afterall.
>>
>>7653855
That food is Colombian you fucking dumb redneck
>>
>>7653863

The exact country of origin doesn't really change his point.

The problem with his point, though, is this: He seems to think people like that food because it's "authentic" or some shit. But that's wrong. It's not popular because it's "authentic". It's popular because it tastes good.
>>
File: 1459768279748.jpg (22 KB, 277x284) Image search: [Google]
1459768279748.jpg
22 KB, 277x284
>>7653855
You are one of those idiots that thought McDonald's burgers were made of rats, right?
>>
>>7652692
Too bad those Buñuelos are spanish cuisine and not latinoamerican.
>>
>>7652692
Peruvian ceviche is GOAT
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.