[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worst food cobinations that you actually saw someone eat pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: sausage and mayo.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sausage and mayo.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
worst food cobinations that you actually saw someone eat
pic related sausage and mayo
>>
cola and milk
>>
>>7652677

I would eat that
>>
>>7652685
trust me you wouldnt, the sausage in the pic is very spicy and savory with a very strong taste that doesnt mix at all with mayo.
You could make people puke with this picture
>>
>>7652685
me too
>>
>>7652698
i bet you add ketchup to pizza too
>>
>>7652679
is actually alright
>>
>>7652694
Spicy mayo is delicious though.
>>
Onion and peanut butter sandwhich
>>
>>7652713
>implying i eat pizza

No thank you fatty mcfatfat
>>
>>7652713
Fun fact. I work at costco and I don't know what it is with Mexicans, but they put about a half-inch thick layer of ketchup on their pizza and then cover that shit with onions until you can barely see the ketchup. Seeing that grosses me the fuck out.
>>
>>7652844
But that's authentic Mexican food, can't wait for food trucks to start serving it
>>
test
>>
Mayo on sausages is okay as long as you add another condiment to go with it. I usually go with relish, mayo, and onions.
>>
>>7652844
The shit I've seen with Hispanics and condiments is horrifying.
>>
>>7652694
>savory
as opposed to mayo?
Do you eat sugar laced crap or do you full rich creamy and slightly zingy Master Race Mayonaise.
Wait, don't answer that
>>
>>7652844
This made me chuckle.
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
>>
Fucking Chicago style pizza, the combination could have been good, but the cheese needs to be on top, something they really fucked up
>>
>>7652677
Sausage and mayo is shit but teriyaki chicken and mayo is pretty good.
>>
File: nope.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>7652677
horseradish and thin mints cookies
>>
Anything and pineapple.
Also anything and banana.
>>
>>7652677
Baked bean and mayo sandwich.
>>
i would eat the shit out of that sandwich
>>
>>7654360
Are you 12
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (53 KB, 639x440) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
53 KB, 639x440
>>7652694
your description actually made it sound even better.
>>
>implying choripan con mayo isn't fucking GOAT
>>
>>7652859
This.
Mayo isn't bad, especially if it's house-made, or Hellmann's. It can add a salty/tangy creaminess, but it's just a little too mild-tasting on it's own.
I usually include peppers with mayo, or sometimes barbecue sauce. Haven't tried combining too many other condiments with it, for fear of making some kind of horrifying tartar sauce, or ketchup-mustard-mayo that would blend together into an overly sweet, overly vinegary, creamy mess.
>>
>>7652677
i've eaten that before

it's great if you add a bit of dijon too
>>
>>7654360
I hate you, because I love combining pineapple with savoury dishes. It has a meaty, crisp texture that bursts with refreshingly sweet juices. Adds a lovely touch to a normally very salty or spicy dish.
Not sure about bananas. The texture is often too mushy and pasty for me to imagine it going well with anything. Bananas instantly make me so goddamn thirsty too, with both the texture and sickly-sweet thickness of their consistency.

But when it comes to shit I hate to combine, I hate lemon in anything savoury. Salty and sweet? Cool. Spicy and sweet? Sure. Salty and spicy? Totally. Salty/Spicy and sour? Why? All the citric acid does is make chicken or fish taste dry as fuck, and every bite squeezes more bitter, dry, and sour juice out of the meat.

>>7652844
Based on what I understand of the lower-class communities of America, Hispanic or otherwise, is that you get used to taking what you can get whenever you can get it.

Condiments are free? Fuck yeah, stack that shit 3 inches high on your pocket-change cardboard pizza slice, and you're getting the fillingness of two slices of pizza for the cost of one. Who cares if it tastes like overkill and makes everything soggy? Now you're full and you didn't have to pay extra.
>>
1) pepsi and milk (Laverne and shirly did it but that don't make it right)
2) peanut butter and cheese slice sandwich
3) chicken balls at chinese restaurant...with ketchup
>>
>>7652677
>all these people wanting to eat this shit
ck has no taste, more news at 11
>>
>>7652844
I am mexican and I fucking hate that people put ketchup on pizza. I have never seen anyone putting onions on pizza, though.
>>
>>7652677
>worst food cobinations
Nice spelling op

Siracha Mayo mixed with chicken and rice
>>
Potassium and action potentials.
>>7655075
>>7655078
>>
>>7655134
i have myopia, i cant be accounted for any spelling errors i commit beyond 5 pm
>>
>>7652677

fuck you dude mayo is the BEST thing on a susage poboy
>>
>>7652844
Were they from Chicago or something?
>>
>>7652677

Don't knock it till you try it.

My fat-ass dad raised me on this type of shit... It's amazing.
>>
Is this a bait pic?
>>
>>7652844
>>7654663
I figured that's what it is. I'm mexican too, but my parents had good paying jobs in a shitty cheap town so I never had to deal with that. Fucking ketchup though? Mayonnaise has more calories and I bet that'd taste a lot better on pizza

>>7655626
California. I don't even think deep dish Chicago-syle Mexicans would put raw onions on a pizza.
>>
>>7652677
Sausage and mayo is awesome.

I went on a road trip with my gf and we camped for about 3 weeks. I got packets of mayo, mustard, sri racha, etc. from a store and used those on hot dogs or sausages cooked on a fire.

I wasn't much of a mayo guy and I couldn't get over how awesome the mayo, sri racha, raw onion combo was. I eat mayo on hot dogs or sausages to this day, it adds such a nice savory taste.

And that's my story.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.