[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your mom's favorite food? My mom's.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 750x750
What is your mom's favorite food?

My mom's.
>>
My mom's wife likes goulash
>>
both my wife and her son like tendies
>>
Dick.
>>
>>7652402
cancer
>>
>>7652233
Shrimp scampi
bitch loves her shrimp but she's so delicate and needs the tail removed and the arms removed and the poop chute removed.
>>
File: Azorean_black_sausage_1347.jpg (198 KB, 800x630) Image search: [Google]
Azorean_black_sausage_1347.jpg
198 KB, 800x630
Your mom's favorite dish, OP.
>>
She passed away about 5 years ago, but my mom loved calico beans, picked them up from her mother-in-law, my grandma. She always made it on special occasions and it was the best thing ever.

I've been trying for years to make it as good as she did, but I haven't made it there yet. I don't think I'm getting the right amount of mustard in there.
>>
>>7652554
Why not ask your grandma for the recpie?
>>
>>7652566
She died before my mom did.

My mom left a recipe for me, wrote a whole book of them while she was sick, but she never used exact measurements and I think she just plain forgot a couple of things that she did when she made it, so I've been experimenting.
>>
>>7652572
That sounds pretty fun, anon.
>>
Last time I saw her she said Arby's
>>
I actually have no idea, I should ask her
>>
OP's cock.
>>
>>7652516
I thought you were supposed to remove the poop chute?
>>
>>7652404
hey, i have on of those

it may not be long, but at least its thin
>>
Over well done chewy steak. No sauce, but encased in a burnt Kraft marinade coating.

She buys expensive cuts upwards to $60 and has me completely ruin them because she doesn't know how to grill and hey, it wasn't my money to waste.

At least when I'm over and this happens, she has a cut for me to cook myself as well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.