[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like going full on chef mode tomorrow night. Give me your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image02.jpg (220 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image02.jpg
220 KB, 1200x800
I feel like going full on chef mode tomorrow night.
Give me your most difficult, involved, intricate, and delicate recipes.
>>
Sketti
>>
PB and J

with almond butter
>>
>>7652042
Scrambled eggs, Ramsay style
>>
Polenta with tomato sauce and boar sausages.
>>
Milk steak with jelly beans.
>>
>>7652042
rocky mountain oysters
>>
>>7652042
Huevos rancheros with biscuits and gravy on the side
>>
Escoffier. Dude was an asshole.
>>
>>7652046
>look this up

What the hell?
>>
File: sketti.jpg (227 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
sketti.jpg
227 KB, 900x695
>>7652091
>>
Ballotine of duck, beef Wellington, pomme souffle, Buddha's Temptation, tamales, cassoulet, xiao long bao, lo mai gai, roti sans pareil, trifle, macarons, croquembouche.

Out of those, the beef Wellington is probably the most doable in the space of an evening assuming you buy your pastry in.
>>
>>7652042
Why should I considering you are just going to cock it up anyways?
>>
>>7652174
>roti sans pareil
>17 birds inside of each other

Top kek.
>>
>>7652436
>a bustard stuffed with a turkey stuffed with a goose stuffed with a pheasant stuffed with a chicken stuffed with a duck stuffed with a guinea fowl stuffed with a teal stuffed with a woodcock stuffed with a partridge stuffed with a plover stuffed with a lapwing stuffed with a quail stuffed with a thrush stuffed with a lark stuffed with an ortolan bunting stuffed with a garden warbler stuffed with an olive stuffed with an anchovy stuffed with a single caper, with layers of Lucca chestnuts, force meat and bread stuffing between each bird, stewed in a hermetically sealed pot in a bath of onion, clove, carrots, chopped ham, celery, thyme, parsley, mignonette, salted pork fat, salt, pepper, coriander, garlic, and “other spices,” and slowly cooked over a fire for at least 24 hours.
>>
>>7652174
Now is not the time for trifle.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.