[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys eat outside of your kitchen / dining area?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Do you guys eat outside of your kitchen / dining area?
>>
I eat in my bed.

It's great! I get to stuff my face while laying down!
>>
i only eat at my desk which is in my room. My kitchen is downstairs. I just like to watch netflix or youtube while eating
>>
>>7649657
I eat 3/4 of my meals next to my computer
>>
I always have a bowl of nuts for nibbling while on the shitter but that's about it.
>>
>>7649657
No, I used to when I was a neet. The thought of eating in my bed or anything now makes me feel gross.
>>
I don't even own a dining table, I just sit on my couch and eat.
>>
>>7649691
>>7649660
Absolutely disgusting
>>
im a couch or table eaterer

>>7649691
also enjoy your poo particle nuts anon
>>
>>7649657
kitchen or possibly couch while watching tv but never in bed
>>
>>7649696
bedeater here, i dont do that shit anymore, used to get 20 to 30 thousan calories every friday after work, make a pile of the food next to the bed and much away my weekend without getting up. Junk food and depression go hand in hand
>>
I usually eat at my computer. Live alone so no one to dine with. I mostly use my dining table to hold whatever projects I happen to be working on. I actually end up ignoring whatever is on my computer screen when I'm eating half the time. It's hard to enjoy food with the distractions.

I don't like eating in bed. It just feels wrong to me, and the psychological link between the activities that go on there is one I don't need. Although I have done the food-with-sex thing before.
>>
I only eat in the kitchen dining and lounge room. Eating in the bed is gross because i hate oil and over the computer because it will get on everything
>>
>>7649664
>>7649684
>>7651912

These, I never eat in my kitchen. Unless it's a meal with other people, I always eat at my computer desk
>>
>>7649657
>Do you guys eat outside of your kitchen / dining area?

I eat on my couch (where my desktop computer is as well.)
>>
I have a large table for my 50" monitor, but then I also have a desk to the left of me for any purpose I need it. I eat next to my keyboard if it's a small amount of food or a snack.
>>
>>7649657
eating desk
>>
My nasty ass Italian suite mate pours Starbucks energy drink (the coffee+energy ones) In a mug, heat it up in the microwave, overflowing every time, and drinks it while taking a shit every morning and leaves it in the bathroom. It's fucking disgusting. There are at least 5 cans and a half mug full of cold energy drink on my bathroom counter right now. It's people like him that cause the unemployment rate of Italy to be at 12.5%.
>>
>>7651912
>the psychological link between the activities that go on there is one I don't need. Although I have done the food-with-sex thing before.
???
>>
>>7652518
What I mean is, I don't like to eat on the same surface I sleep on. But I have had food in bed during sex, but it wasn't like a sandwich or a bowl of soup or anything like that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.