[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who criticize Indian food, why? Out of all of the shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 16
File: paneer.jpg (55 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
paneer.jpg
55 KB, 625x417
People who criticize Indian food, why?
Out of all of the shit to bitch about with India, its the food?
Of course, you'll just use the ol' "poo in loo" meme
It was never funny and will continue to be stupid
Not once have I seen an Indian man shitting in public unless drunk
Lovely timing since I'm not a native, eh?
Over dramatic retards is who
Out of 10, what would you give Indian food? I'd say 8
>>
>>7649284
pajeet please leave
>>
TAKE
>>
THE
>>
>>7649288
YOUR
>>
POO
>>
>>7649284
they think all indian food is dal

indian food is on par with italian food imo, if people were exposed to the wide variety and didn't freak out at the "exotic" spices, i think it would be just as popular.
>>
File: 1416955162223.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1416955162223.png
487 KB, 900x900
>>7649293
>>
POO
>>
>>7649284
I wanted to stop reading when you said the poo in loo meme was never funny, but I figure I need to break down how it is funny.

The reality is everyone I know that has been to India mentions how it smells, basically like spices and rotten festering feces. It's not stupid, because everyone visualizes India as some hot damp moldy stinking places, factor in feces on the sidewalks or streets and it's basically a fermenting shit smell, then factor in the local indigenous people like to eat a bunch of smelly spices, and it's a whole mess of compounding complex stink. Think about it, you have a humid environment, it's hot, tons of people eating spicy foods and crapping it out on the side of the road. It's like marinated, fermented feces, then imagine breathing it all in and the smell lingering getting into your pores and nostrils and all the holes in the fabric of your clothes, you probably can't even wash it out. Case in point, friend comes back from India, says he doesn't want to talk about it and mumbles something about how he can never forget the smell, over the phone he goes near his suitcase and it still reeks of India, so he just grabbed the suitcase, clothes and all and just put it in a black garbage bag and out the trash it went. Yes, India smells, it's a complex smell they say, I'd imagine it's like a complex curry powder, I have never been, but I can just imagine 120F heat and 89% humidity, then imagine the feces sitting there in that humid heat, it's gonna stink.

The reality is Indians need to start poo'ing in the loo if they want the meme to die, kill the meme India and let the stink go.
>>
File: hotpocket-munchers.jpg (132 KB, 761x374) Image search: [Google]
hotpocket-munchers.jpg
132 KB, 761x374
>>7649284
>>
>>7649325
What really sucks is that most Indians I've met just aren't kind, but very intelligent too. I just don't get how they can be so fucking dirty.
>>
>>7649284
>not once have I seen an Indian man shitting in public unless drunk
>>
>>7649326
The vegan mod is such a shitbird
>>
You guys should totally read the first letter of every sentence going down.
>>
I once had a Muslim girlfriend. She didn't use toilet paper either. Instead she'd wash herself with water and soap then scrub her hands with hot water and soap as well. Honestly it seems like a better idea to me than toilet paper. I mean if someone shit on the floor you wouldn't just wipe it up, you'd use soap and water.

Now I use both paper, water, and soap. My butthole is very clean.
>>
>>7649336
Let me throw you in a country where it hits 120F and the humidity level 85%+ and see if you give two fucks about anything. In the west in normal climates the life force isn't sucked out of them by the environment and they act normal I guess.

The heat and humidity kicks their asses, then they don't care about hygiene cause you're gonna stink regardless, but in the west they sort of catch on after a while..
>>
>>7649362
Jesus Christ has OP discovered how to talk like a bona fide foreigner? I literally thought it was some pissed off Pajeet or something.
>>
It's about hygiene you nigger; disease exists more easily in warm environments. I doubt most people in India wash their hands with soap thoroughly after wiping their ass with their bare hand.
>>
>>7649358

all mods are faggots.

any decent is not allowed which is the most reddit fucking thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>7649284
Relax man

Just take your poo to the looooo
>>
>>7649363
Water and soap? So she'd stick her hands and a bar of soap and lather? That's fuckin gross. At least use a wash cloth. Not your fuckin hands.
>>
>>7649284
A lot of people have never had 99% of Indian food, just that very narrow window that white people eat in.
>>
>>7649427
The way she described it is she'd poor the water on it a few times to get anything off, then clean it with a soapy hand. Said she never once touched anything gross since the water got it all off. As long as she used hot water and soap after I don't see the problem, I mean it's your shit, it's touching you regardless. It's touching your butthole before you wipe, it's touching your insides fucking constantly. Hands are no different. Just clean them well for other people's sake.
>>
>>7649363
How did she dry her butt to stop the residual bacteria from multiplying in the perfect environment that water provides?
>>
>>7649284
"""Dank"""" memes and autistic palates that much prefer the simple sweetened Keen's and gravy powder Japanese curry bricks.
>>
>>7649336
just social conditioning i guess, i know a lot of people in usa who think it's perfectly acceptable to not wash your hands after shitting unless you got shit directly on your hands. people who think leaving dog shit everywhere while you walk your dog is perfectly fine. people who blow their nose in public places without cleaning their hands. it's like how white people used to shit and pee in chamberpots, then just toss it into the street. it'll take a while but eventually they'll see the benefit of using a toilet. you can't expect so many people to change overnight.
>>
>>7649448

i would need a step by step of how you could get hot water onto your anus on the toilet without contamination and no toilet paper...

so you waddle with a shitty asshole to the sink and turn it on with your elbows and fill up a bowl of water and soap then waddle back to the toilet and finger your ass for a while before going back to the sink to wash your hands?
>>
>>7649455
I don't know, inside of pants maybe? Showers are a thing so whatever. I'm not saying it's a perfect system. I use a butt-rag to dry it after. Just saying toilet paper alone is probably grosser to me than the water method.

>>7649467
How far is your toilet from the sink? Most people have it within arm's reach. I just turn the sink on while shitting, fill the measuring cup up (easier to poor from. I have labeled it "POO CUP" so there is no confusion), finish my poo, bend forward like a slut presenting, and poor the water right against my ass crack. I put a bit of toilet paper on my scrot so no poo water trickles on my balls. Repeat this, then I wipe with paper, then water and soap, rinse once more, wipe it with my butt rag, wash hands, and I'm fresh as a daisy.
>>
>>7649363
i think wet wipes are better than directly touching your bhole so often
>>
First of all, you're talking to a board of mostly white, young adults, many of whom are used to the foods found in western culture. cheeseburgers, pizza, alfredo, fried chicken, white, non-fishy fish, etc. We like dairy, cheese, starches, and greasy meat.

indian food as americans know it is generally curry or dal or some meat over rice in a spicy sauce. I've only had indian food like 5 times in my life, but I thought it was okay. I've had thai food many more times and it's fantastic, especially panang curry.

point is, a lot of indian food is outside white western society's comfort zone, especially stuff with eel or other 'strange' seafoods.

oh and indian people smell bad, are usually socially retarded or assholes, tend to be devoutly religious and poop in their own streets. They treat their women like garbage, have small dicks, and have a reputation for being as greedy as the jews. Many indian (american) millenials have a superiority complex because they had great childhoods and overbearing parents, who pressure them to be engineers or work in tech, and they wind up insecure, self-loathing, confused adults.

I had an indian landlord for a few years and it was the worst housing experience i've ever had. she tried to screw us out of money at every possible turn.

indian food gets a 6.5/10 from me, but indians as a people get a 4.5
>>
>>7649492
>indians as a people get a 4.5
>rating them that highly

The men are all self-loathing tryhards and the women all princess-syndrome cunts. Princess-syndrome is without question the worst in Indian culture, I'm so sorry if you're marrying an Indian woman, you will want to kill yourself over how much she cares about that dumb wedding.
>>
>>7649325
I haven't been to India went but have been to most of SE Asia, as well as Sri Lanka and Nepal. Can confirm that in all these places, you are hit with a strong smell as you exit the plane or airport.

Maybe it is the contrast between the very sterile plane/airport environment, but it is always very distinct. It is how you know you have arrived.
>>
>>7649508

I'm in software delivery and work with A LOT or indian women.

I find that some of them are the most logical and down to earth people, with an excellent work ethic and understanding of work and reward...

Others I have met are absolute club night princesses (and perhaps the worst in the world as you have pointed out)

But I think it goes both ways and its not fair to generalize like that.

If you want a woman that will go out and work for you and the family while also trying to cook and clean and raise kids and have it all... i'd say your top three choices, in order, are indian women, japanese women, and white women. The womens rights stuff that happened in india was much better and more empowering, and in some cases happened earlier than in the US and other countries. (first woman president in 2007)

In the US what we got in terms of womens liberty was the idea in the 60s that women didn't have to cook or clean anymore - and no one really told them they should spend their time doing something else useful... so now we just have a bunch of princesses that want to design jewelry and hand bags as a hobby while they still don't know how to make a buck, clean anything, or cook anything. basically the worst fucking combination ever...
>>
>>7649492

what is with this meme of whites being unaccepting of ethnic food cultures?

It's extremely popular these days and everyone loves it

yet there's this meme that white people somehow hate niggers and can't tolerate other people's foods?
>>
>>7649598
Even those rational ones turn into princesses when weddings come up; Indian Weddings are massive ordeals and a nightmare to plan as the groom.
>>
>>7649599

People of all races like to imagine that they are better at something - even if it is only "appreciating their own culture" better than other races.

The way I see it, America has one of the most diverse food cultures in teh world, and that stems from 2 things:

1. America is a melting pot of cultures, so we get a bit of everything.

2. The majority of people in the US (whites?) are into trying new and different things in general.

But.. everyone has that fuck up loser of a basement dwelling brother in law who will literally start crying if you try to feed him something other than a cheese burger and fries, or taco bell... That image is retarded and sticks in people's heads...
>>
>>7649492
wow, i wholeheartedly agree with your analysis. however, my friend's mother was indian (i guess she's ~55 now), and she was always kind. her son was a little cunt, though.
>>
>>7649603

That's not the girls fault. It's a cultural expectation of the entire family... The husband is supposed to ride in on an elephant but the logistics of doing that in the US are pretty impossible. Most indian weddings the husband has still rode in on a horse like he's a king or something. It's not just the girl...
>>
>>7649599
i think indian foods that aren't the ones i mentioned are particularly unaccepted by white people in the west. they eat shrimp flavored crackers, for example, which is disgusting to me and a lot of others.

white westerners love ethnic foods once they have been tailor-made to fit their tastes. chinese and thai food are great examples. indian food is harder to translate into whitey's food dictionary, especially when they use seafood.

sushi, jewish/african foods like shakshuka, greek food, mexican food, italian food, they're all americanized. indian food is rarely americanized except that the more exotic variants aren't served as often.

i say this as someone who enjoys a lot of ethnic foods that almost no one else in my family does. it comes with being a cook for tons of different restaurants. I tell my folks that gumbo is great, they think its weird that there's shrimp in it. they're fags, but thats white america for you.

>>7649609
i know lots of nice indian people, because i studied chemical engineering in college. Many of them were nice enough to let me copy their lab reports even. I was smart enough to fudge the figures and no one ever noticed. That said, I've met many many indian people working in academia and engineering and many of them are as i described. also this is 4chan so i was being savage af.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>7649603
>mfw I fucked an engaged Indian girl

They called it off. I have no idea if it was directly because of me.
>>
>>7649508
> westernized Indians are all Indians
lel
>>
>>7649607

yeah fucking seriously

maybe I'm biased since I grew up in SoCal but these past recent years have been nothing but the glorification of ethnic cultures

note that I'm Asian and it blows my mind that people think Americans, specifically Whites, are somehow unaccepting of other cultures and can only eat bland food?

America has the most diverse and accepting culture I have ever observed
>>
>>7649617
It's true. I have a Vietnamese aunt that refuses to eat anything not Vietnamese. I made lasagna once and she instead just asked to eat white rice instead.
>>
>>7649614

>...tailor-made to fit their tastes

No, that's just disingenuious. People here, especially Whites, love trying new shit.

Are brownskins just mad that Whites can adopt food culture without also assimilating the more peasant sides of their culture like being overall savages?

>>7649622

I'm Viet and yeah, minorities tend to be way more excluded with their food choices.
>>
>>7649625
enjoying trying new types of food is different from integrating them into your lifestyle. You are right, in the sense that "hip" white people like trying new foods, but that is a trait characteristic of younger people, not your average 30-40 year old husband and wife. I'm honestly happy to see that more westerners are embracing world cuisines but there is certainly a comfort zone for most white people and that comfort zone does not include stuff like tilli or bhunni. imagine putting doh khleh in front of your mom and telling her its goat brain.
>>
indian curry is shit. i tried it and it tastes too confusing. curry belongs to the japanese honestly.
>>
>>7649636
Damn dude, even I won't touch brain and I'm an open person. I don't fuck with brain prions.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (4 KB, 144x160) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4 KB, 144x160
>>7649614
>white westerners love ethnic foods once they have been tailor-made to fit their tastes

>I tell my folks that gumbo is great, they think its weird that there's shrimp in it. they're fags, but thats white america for you.

>that's white america for you.. they don't even like gumbo

MFW I turn into a pear and realize that gumbo is literally recognized as the state cuisine of New Orleans since 2004.
>>
>>7649648
>state cuisine of new orleans
do you mean louisiana? either way i dont think louisiana is representative of the whole of the united states. at least i hope not... I could post tons of shit about how states like Louisiana and Mississippi are really strange parts of the US.

it'd be like saying that all americans love clam chowder even though it's a northeasterner thing. i'd guess less than 20% of americans like clam chowder. that is, however, a guess.
>>
A good childhood friend of mine is Indian went to India with him a couple of times during summer vacation. His sister was hot and gave me a BJs multiple times growing up. Ended up a crazy bitch when she got married as is actively trys to get me to fuck her. His parents are cool like normal Americans. His older brother came out a shit stain I had to beat the shit outta him multiple times. His younger brother is chill as fuck studying to be a nurse rave fag and wants to be the next Zyzz but he's to skinny. If I never met my bro and his parents and I visited India I would of thought Indians are dog shit lesser humans. I still do as I've never met a chill as fuck Indian like my bro and his parents. His family from India were a bunch of racists I'm black and I learned some Indian from my bro. I had to beat the shit out of his cousin for talking shit and I got jumped by 2 of his cousins and and uncle God damn curry fuckers got decked. We ended up visiting different parts of India it was cool but Indians in general are subhuman it seems only American Indians can be decent human beings and even then it's like a 33% chance.
>>
indian food is GOAT. presentation is shit, but that food is fucking delicious as hell and anyone who says otherwise is a huge pleb.
>>
>>7649636

as far as i'm concerned, the average 30-40 year old husband-wife is irrelevant in today's age

and I don't see why there's such hatred and disrespect against people who perhaps may not be welcome to eating brains and stuff that isn't common in their culture

Why do you look down on those people?

Food is just food. People eat what they like to eat.

No one has to integrate any food into their lifestyle.
>>
>>7649648
He's not saying that white people hate gumbo, it's that they're less likely to choose foods with unfamiliar ingredients than foods with familiar ingredients. The US is a very new country and is full of bastardized foods, so it's not surprising that many of them are unwilling to experiment.
>>
>>7649663
there are a LOT of middle aged people alive right now, I think it's unfair to say they're irrelevant.

don't be so idealistic. Like I have said over and over, people have a comfort zone based on the region they grow up in. I get that you might like to tear down the wall in regards to taste but that's not how culture works, especially in the short term.

>Food is just food. People eat what they like to eat.

this is acceptable with food but the same logic is bullshit when you talk about other aspects of culture. It doesn't hold up when it comes to cultural boundaries

>Women are just women. People treat women however they want

Plus, I don't look down on people who enjoy strange foods (except brains, since medical professionals recommend against eating brains of any animals) because I enjoy many ethnic foods. I'm just talking about your average white people. You are retarded.
>>
>>7649663

>the average functional, working, reproductive, voting and tax paying citizens are irrelevant
>current year
>>
>>7649643
>japanese curry best curry
are you
fucking
crazy
>>
>>7649658
>Black guy calling someone subhuman
>pot
>kettle
>>
>>7649673

You misread me. I'm asking why you look down on those average white people for staying within their comfort zones. Looks like the retarded one is you.

Anyway, that's a false equivalence. Food really is just food. It's sustenance. How can you compare it to women, a living being?

Food really is just food and I am disappointed to see that people like you have this closeminded view where you either accept every ethnic food into your lifestyle or you're a racist White person who doesn't know how to eat anything but bland food.
>>
>>7649284
The food itself is fine in theory, but they have poor health codes, poor sanitation, and dirty water.
>>
>>7649683

>come to /ck/
>ask why everyone likes food
>propose we just eat nutrient paste
>>
>>7649689

No you shitlord, I'm saying you can enjoy your multicultural food while not demonizing others who don't.
>>
>>7649683
I don't look down on the average white person who enjoys abselective cuisine and is afraid to try new ones, hence I'm defending them. I worked (as an Irish-american) for an Indian joint for two years. I like the food just fine, I even gave it a 7.5 out of 10. I'm simply observing the facts about Western culture.
>>
>>7649692

if food is just food enjoy your nutrient paste faggot.

nothing matters

were all going to die

shitposting is pointless and temporary

fuck you nigger
>>
>>7649698
Now you've got it. Standards are, like, just a concept.
>>
>>7649697

How did you come to this conclusion about Western culture?

I live here and experience it. People love trying new things and it's a whole shitshow where people find pride in eating weirder and weirder shit. Many Whites get off on being superior to other Whites just by eating some raw fish.

let's face it, you're strawmanning this average White person so you can defame the entire group

I don't see what's to gain though.

Anyway, there's no such hostile environment like some people make it to be. So a fucking white male age 30 in the middle of no where decides not to eat curry. What of it? Is he lobbying to ban those foods or something?
>>
>>7649697
actually i gave indian food a 6.5, but i think good indian food is worthy of a 7.5

my mistake
>>
>>7649622

banh mi sandwiches are pretty fuckin good tho
>>
>>7649614
How do I make a nice gumbo? I've only had it once and loved it, but don't really get how it's different than stew when putting it together.
>>
>>7649710

Appropriation of French cuisine desu

Viets shouldn't be allowed to serve such food
>>
>>7649706
I live in the whitest state in the US. do you think I'm some weird ass cucked Indian who is defending white people? That raw fish that white people eat... sushi? You mean the completely americanized industry that is a part of any city larger than 20000 people? It's completely whitewashed.

I am proud to be an american, and I am happy to be a part of white American culture. That doesn't mean that white people don't have traits consistent among themselves. One of those traits is that they like stuff that includes dairy and cheese, greasy and oily meat, fatty and fried foods, and a lack of strange or unusual ingredients. People have aversions to ingredients that aren't present in their regional cuisines. If you disagree with this you are a complete retard. People fear that which is unfamiliar. I am wasting time with you if you are unwilling to accept this as a fact. There are countless examples of that concept. It is the basis of conservatism. are you some sort of weird /pol/tard who is unwilling to make statements about western culture, because you think it is some weird utopia where everyone loves everything? I dont even know if it's legal to serve animal brains in the US.

>>7649712
the probable answer is cayenne pepper, red pepper, black pepper, garlic and salt, plus stuff like okra, crayfish, shrimp, rice, and andouille sausage. I've personally never made gumbo though so I couldn't tell you. I'm sure there are great recipes online
>>
>>7649723

forgot the

ONIONS BELL PEPPER CELERY
>>
>>7649714

>butthurt french fag
>ass kicked by viets
>hey don't cook our food!
>>
>>7649723
Thanks anon
>>
>>7649728
very true! those are the staples. I have never worked in a cajun kitchen, but i'd like to some day.
>>
>>7649732
this anon >>7649728
corrected me and I am a retard for forgetting them. bell pepper is probably less necessary than the others but it is a staple of cajun
>>
>>7649723
Your observations are just plain false, I'm afraid. Pay more attention next time you look around you.
>>
>>7649723

>fear

there's that word again. yeah there are people literally scared to death in the face of a plate of scary foreign brown people food woahhh

I see. So you accept that any people, any culture of people, have their specific preferences to their own food.

I'm glad you accept this truth. So do you still plan on demonizing a group of people just because they don't want to eat brains?

That's my problem. I don't get heat for it as an Asian person so it angers me that other groups of people do.
>>
>>7649738
brains are literally the only thing i've "demonized" in the whole thread. Don't eat brains, because many medical professionals advise against it. Prions, dude. All I have said is that lots of americans and white people are afraid of trying food outside their comfort zones. I have no idea what triggered you 3 people.

>>7649737
so foreign cuisine isn't bastardized to suit the taste of white people in america, and the majority of american white people aren't (at least somewhat) averse to trying foods outside their regional tastes?

lol
>>
>>7649750

>lots of
>majority

That's not the case at all these days.

Why do you use 'bastardized' as if to demonize the adaptation of foreign foods to the respective people's tastes?

There is literally nothing wrong with adapting recipes to your tastes. That's exactly how food spreads from one place to another. Look at South East Asia.
>>
>>7649755
If you have to ask what bastardization is then you are either being disingenuous or are completely ignorant. The foods I am specifically talking about have been altered to cater to the west to the point where they no longer are representative of the culture they were taken from. This is middle school knowledge, anon.

Do you really think that the moms and pops of America are itching to try out the latest ethnic foods? Do you really think that all the Joe the plumbers are interested in tasting the hot new Indian food? Did you forget that fast food exists? This is not worth the effort on my part if you really aren't willing to accept that people feel more comfortable with familiar foods and are less likely to opt for a foreign food.
>>
>>7649775

I've already accepted it. Which is why I don't demonize people for not eating something.

You're not special just because you managed to eat a plate of brown people food. It's not something to be proud of.
>>
>>7649363
>what is a bidet

Seriously, how is it possible people still don't know what these are. Fuck, I remember when we had one installed, and even the plumber was like "Wtf is this". Fucking uncultured swines......
>>
>>7649654
The fuck? Everyone loves clam chowder, it's just as big of a deal on the west coast as the east coast, and even when I was growing up in TX, we ate clam chowder. Fucking everyone loves it.
>>
>>7649828
I can't imagine those not being messy. Toilet paper moistened with water is the optimal system.
>>
>>7649705
No, it's a joke.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>7649840
They're not any more (actually less) messy than a toilet. And you don't have to touch a thing besides the handle. They're a glorious invention and everyone should have one. It's the best part of poo in the loo.
>that warm water cleansing your butthole for you
>>
>>7649839
>it's just as big of a deal on the west coast as the east coast

no, it's not. in the northeast, it is a much bigger part of the people's cuisine. also california represents an amalgamation of all american cuisines because it is the most populated state. you are much more likely to find culinary diversity than you are to find in nebraska. dont be self centered.

for example, i find clam chowder to be OK. at best its good, but at worst the texture of old clams are awful. i live in a place where clams are plentiful
>>
>>7649789
i'm glad you accept my obvious point. thank you.
>>
>>7649839
nah, outside of the NE, its definitely known and eaten, but its not quite the same regard or consumption.
>>
>>7649467
a lot of western asian/south asian countries have a little bucket of water in the bathroom for cleaning ur bum.
>>
>>7649876
>what is traditional NorCal food

you have NO idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>7650092
See>>7650205
>>
>>7649284
Subtle :^)
>>
>>7650904
lol i remember this
>>
>>7649467
There's this thing we call in the developed world called a bidet.
>>
Most Indian food is just solid chunks in liquid. Somewhat reminiscent of something.
>>
>>7649287
im an inidan fuck you im not leaving anything. we dont all fucking wallow in filth liike you think? right "tenflon don"? huh? Trump?
>>
>>7652522
This is why people make fun of you.
>>
>>7652486
Seek medical attention.
>>
>>7649399
>decent
dissent?
>>
Indian food is fucking delicious and anyone who says otherwise is wrong

I'm saying this as the whitest man who's ever lived. I'm so white, I'm transparent. Pink. You can see my blood.
>>
>>7652522
POO
>>
>>7652587
nice try, pajeet
if you were really as white as you say, you would know that we are blue, not pink
>>
>>7652604
The whole "veins are blue" thing is a meme,
>>
Japanese style curry is honestly much better than Indian style curry
>>
>>7652991
I like Japanese curry, and it's easier to make, but this is objectively wrong.
>>
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off.
>>
just poo my streets up senpai
>>
>>7653012
So why don't you poop in a toilet like a normal person?
>>
>>7653012
sorry to shit on your indian parade but :

the indians i know are inconsiderate and obnoxious, to the point they are comparable with americans. They will always insist the right of way even if social consensus is against them.

next most shittiest race : americans, then chinese.

of all places i've travelled to, some parts of south india are generally paradise : streets are clean, good food, people willing to make an effort to be of help.

Japan is another nice place if you can speak moon too
>>
>>7653491
>Americans
>shitty
Nice b8
>implying we aren't the best
>implying you aren't jelly as fuck
>>
>>7653499

>jelly
There's the reason you guys are shit : meme spouting brain dead lab rats for your goverment
>>
>>7653513
So jelly.
>>
>>7653513
You sound awfully jelly Sir.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 346x427
>>7649362
>>
I FUCKING LOVE Indian food, and it pains me to say this, but...
Ethiopian food does pretty much the same thing, but a lot better
>>
>>7653516
>>7653543
Samefag harder, or the (you) is not going to be in your grasp!!!
>>
>>7649284
Indians are awesome, and I'm glad that over the next few years we will get more and more of them until we are dwindling minorities in our own lands
>>
>>7649284
7/10 if made in a civilized country. E.coli/10 if made in India.
>>
>>7653012
why do you drink cow urine?
>>
only criticism is I don't have any indian takeaways near where I live
>>
>>7649284
>Not once have I seen an Indian man shitting in public unless drunk

Go to rural India then.
>>
Indians are hated by SJWs because of rape culture. China is also a target due to Tibet.

Basically, if you're not a harmless ethnic group like a Peruvian or Vietnamese, SJWs aren't going to like your food.
>>
>>7655051
Indians have a large influence in business and technology companies in California. They run things that the SJW can't even touch.
>>
>>7653638
This; bring forth the human flood until we are so diverse that we no longer have a national identity. Prime pickings for the globalists.

But Indian food really is awesome, especially malabar, madras and vindaloo.
>>
>>7653638
>Indians are awesome, and I'm glad that over the next few years we will get more and more of them until we are dwindling minorities in our own lands
That wouldn't happen even if all of India's population was displaced abroad right now
>>
File: MushLogo.jpg (18 KB, 650x360) Image search: [Google]
MushLogo.jpg
18 KB, 650x360
India
Ethiopia

the worlds largest, seasoned mush producers.
>>
authentically Indian cuisine encompasses easily some of the most diversity of cuisine of any single nation; excepting maybe China and to some extent the US.
Unless you're a super picky eater you can probably find some sort of Indian cuisine moderately enjoyable
>>
>>7655118
anon, diversity(meaning less White people) is our biggest strength
>>
>>7655157
You don't get it, though. Liberals are very picky about who counts as "diverse". Chinese? Not diverse. Japanese? Nope, sorry. Indian? No rapists allowed, and generalizing is OK when I'm doing it against a race I don't like.

You're only "diverse" if you're a) black or b) Muslim. And this is coming from a guy who used to be very liberal. I probably still am, but all the liberals moved further to the left leaving me here.
>>
That means you have seen an Indian man shitting in the street.
>>
>>7649284
I really like Indian food, but the whole wiping your arse with your hands part of their culture is a bit offputting
>>
>>7655191
it amazes me how any White can be a liberal, don't they realize they are put to the back of the queue for education, employment and promotions? and told that they are responsible for all the worlds ills. they even applaud their own demographic conquest.

what really gets me is how they love muslims, despite muslims being the least liberal people on the entire planet
>>
Thais are the best at curry.

Yellow chicken curry is literally all I ate everyday.
>>
>>7653012
Yeah, apple tech support is a great job...
>>
File: 1378531906351.png (243 KB, 448x373) Image search: [Google]
1378531906351.png
243 KB, 448x373
>>7655276
>>>/stormfront/
>>
>>7655257
then you'll be glad to know nobody does this; India is a water culture, not a paper culture. Only in the West do people think the right way to clean without paper is with your hand, in most of the world we wash ourselves, with water.

>>7655276
dunno what any of this has to do with Indian food, but do you have any statistics regarding how many other races displace whites in the work place or academia due to affirmative action type policies?
I've never asked for a benefit but I have a suspicion this can be an excuse used by some races / individuals to explain why they might suffer in performance without producing cognitive dissonance with the idea that they were the superior choice.

Since it's quite hard to disprove a claim "you were only hired because ____", it's an unfalsifiable statement, too convenient and probably not as true as you would like to believe.
>>
>>7655909
the very fact that there are affirmative action policies in academia and employment is enough information to prove Whites and Males are placed on the lowest tier, in White countries

there is plenty of data out there on google regarding SAT scores required for each race to gain entry to various colleges. you could also lookup racial stats e.g. for silicon valley companies, and there efforts to add wonderful diversity(reduce whites and males)
>>
had some dank indian food in portland once, fuck india tho
>>
>>7655973
>"just google it lol"
:v
>>
>>7656164
as you noted, this is a cooking forum

if you actually cared about the answer, you would google it, or post on a politics forum. you clearly don't though

I like turmeric, and garam masala
>>
>>7656170
>still refuses to cite any studies
:V
>>
>>7656175
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/

>Perhaps the most detailed statistical research into the actual admissions practices of American universities has been conducted by Princeton sociology professor Thomas J. Espenshade and his colleagues, whose results were summarized in his 2009 book No Longer Separate, Not Yet Equal, co-authored with Alexandria Walton Radford. Their findings provide an empirical look at the individual factors that dramatically raise or lower the likelihood of acceptance into the leading American universities which select the next generation of our national elites.

The research certainly supports the widespread perception that non-academic factors play a major role in the process, including athletic ability and “legacy” status. But as we saw earlier, even more significant are racial factors, with black ancestry being worth the equivalent of 310 points, Hispanics gaining 130 points, and Asian students being penalized by 140 points, all relative to white applicants on the 1600 point Math and Reading SAT scale

>Espenshade (2009) pp. 92-93.
>>
>>7656196
>clearly biased website, not something like associated press or a similarly reputable news source
:VVVVVVVV
>>
I dunno if it counts as Indian or British but tikki masala is some of the best food I've eaten.
>>
>>7656202
your logical fallacy is: genetic

also, the data comes from Espenshade
Thomas J. Espenshade
Senior Scholar
Lecturer with rank of Professor
Professor of Sociology, Emeritus
Office of Population Research

https://www.princeton.edu/~tje/

princeton isn't reputable enough for you?
>>
>>7656239
>can't actually cite something that has no agenda, so points out a fallacy like it means anything and resorts to "um but princeton....."
:u
>>
File: 1454435812152.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454435812152.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
>>7656246
you think there is any group without an agenda?

you admit to your fallacy but claim it doesn't matter

and you consider associated press valid, but not a Princeton professor emiratus

and then you use smileys on 4chan, which is probably your worst crime
>>
File: 1407021907923.png (51 KB, 615x703) Image search: [Google]
1407021907923.png
51 KB, 615x703
>>7649325
What you're describing is NYC smell (aka major metropolitan area smell).

South Asia smell is something else and occurs even in areas that don't have a poo in the loo problem like Punjab or Sri Lanka. Doesn't come close to spice or shit, more like dust and rotting patchouli.

With that said, OP is clearly a butthurt Indian. Indian restaurants do very well in the west and, unlike Chinese, are able to overprice their entire menus without anyone batting an eye. Poo in the loo meme is from a serious issue India has that most developing countries figure out. India's biggest issue comes from weird traditionalists who associate basic sanitation with western imperialism and a loss of masculinity.
>>
>>7649613
>Most indian weddings the husband has still rode in on a horse like he's a king or something
Show me a single anon here who wouldn't want to do that. That would be the fucking shit, no pun intended.
>>
>>7655157
no one cares, off yourself you smelly hillbilly.
>>
>>7653012
Not even trolling here bro, but what would you Indian parents say if, hypothetically, you or one of your siblings was a flamboyant homosexual? No hate, I just have a feeling, like most people who are parents in this day and age, that there would potentially be some animosity between your parents and you if this were the case, wouldn't you agree? What would happen if you or a sibling was flamboyantly homosexual and made a trip to india? Do you think your parents parents or your extended family that, being a citizen of such a country with such intense religious views wouldn't drive a rock between your family and you?

There is no "best parents" race, let alone nationality. But I know for a fact that a group of people so adamant with their views, that they're unwilling or displeased with their children being who they want doing what they want would likely not even appear in the "best parents" category.
>>
File: nessun dorma.png (30 KB, 592x560) Image search: [Google]
nessun dorma.png
30 KB, 592x560
>>7656452
ok, sorry to have offended your liebereal emotive reasoning

I go now

I die

perchance to dream, perchance to sleep

NEEEEESSUUN DOOOORMA
>>
>>7656548
the pinnacle of human wisdom, truly, is epic memes on a bulgarian stenciling forum
thank you for blessing this humble thread with your logic and reason
>>
>>7649284
>Out of all of the shit

What a concise way of describing Indian food
>>
>>7649673
I've eaten sheep's brain several times. It's nice - it tastes creamy and fatty
>>
>>7649284
An easy 10
>>
>>7655909
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
>>
>>7649723
You wrote all that bullshit without caring in the least whether any of it were actually true.
Holy shit dude
>>
>>7649284
/ck/ confirmed pleb fatties who only eat junk food.

You fucks have no right to talk about any food other than fast food. I can literally make out how little knowledge you guys have of different cuisines
>>
I love it
>>
>>7652522
lmao
>>
>>7660360
TOP FUCKING KEK AT YOUR LMAO XD
>>
>>7649284
It depends on what sort of indian food, and who's made it.
Best curry I ever had was payment for helping someone with their divorce paperwork because their english and computer skills weren't super, and they were too panicked. I helped, payment offered was a curry with trimmings. I accepted, cooked curry delivered the next day with trimmings. Delicious.

As for types of curry, I only just rediscovered the joys of it and a trusted local takeaway. So far, chicken tikka masala is god tier but lacks heat. Chicken kormal is kinda tasty, but my guts really don't agree with some of the spices. I'm too northern european for that shit, so the smell was terrible for a couple of days after.
>>
>>7649284
Eating that stuff makes you smell like a dirty Paki
>>
File: 1443644121855.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1443644121855.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>7655973
stormfag complains about minorities taking jobs, schooling benefits and them having an unfair advantage..

>and there efforts

cant even spell correctly.....go back to /pol/
>>
>>7655973
>reduce shut-in pasty skinned fedora tipping mra's

good.
>>
>>7649284
It's really hard to get that authentic indian taste unless you have shitty hands while cooking. But it's mostly illegal here in America.
>>
>>7649284
Because poo in loos drown their food in shit tons of spice and does not understand the subtle original flavour of a food item. Southeast Asian food know when to show restraint.
>>
Caribbean food is better, curry goat, curry chicken
>>
>>7649648
>tfw southern food is GOAT

It may be bad for you sometimes but wild rice and pork trimmings are actually a tastey combo.
>>
File: CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA.jpg (369 KB, 1632x920) Image search: [Google]
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA.jpg
369 KB, 1632x920
>>7649284

your post was good until you said

>Out of 10, what would you give Indian food? I'd say 8

how fucking retarded is that? why do you niggers always have to arbitrarily quantify shit?

indian food is absolutely amazing and indian cuisine is amongst the most rich and varied on this entire planet. that's it, nothing more to add.

i made chicken tikka masala yesterday using my own spice blend, not a premade one, and it was a revelation. it blew me away. the sauce was just otherworldly. the chicken was way more juicy and "fresh" tasting than I expected.

though I will never understand why some people dumb the chicken into the sauce. that's heresy to me. i mean, you use two different spice blends for a reason, no?

pic related of course. i made some rice with saffron as a side and to soak up the sauce of course. added spring onions for presentation.
>>
>>7649492

>oh and indian people smell bad, are usually socially retarded or assholes, tend to be devoutly religious and poop in their own streets. They treat their women like garbage, have small dicks, and have a reputation for being as greedy as the jews. Many indian (american) millenials have a superiority complex because they had great childhoods and overbearing parents, who pressure them to be engineers or work in tech, and they wind up insecure, self-loathing, confused adults.

>The men are all self-loathing tryhards and the women all princess-syndrome cunts. Princess-syndrome is without question the worst in Indian culture, I'm so sorry if you're marrying an Indian woman, you will want to kill yourself over how much she cares about that dumb wedding.

>i've met just about three indian people in my entire life
>they all sucked

wow thanks for the blog posts you fucking faggots. great insight, glad i asked.
>>
>>7661965
>why do you niggers always have to arbitrarily quantify shit?

Why do you say that, then proceed to make the exact same generalizations that you're complaining about?

BTW, your "Chicken tikka masaka" isn't what you call it. There's no "tikka" involved with your dish. Masala sauce, maybe. But you failed hard on the chicken--there's no color on there at all.
>>
>>7662006

do you honestly exptect me to grill my chicken skewers? set up a fucking grill (i don't have a garden..) just to brown them nicer? they're so light because i purposefully didn't get rid of all the yoghurt and yoghurt as we know doesn't brown very nicely. i pan fried them over pretty high temp until they were just done.

>Why do you say that, then proceed to make the exact same generalizations that you're complaining about?

what am i supposed to do, write a paper on the different regional cuisines of india? all i said is that indian food has amazing variation, which is a generalization that definitely holds true. none of this has to do with 4chan's obsession over autistically rating everything on a /10 scale.
>>
File: TIKKA EPICURIOUS.jpg (25 KB, 283x350) Image search: [Google]
TIKKA EPICURIOUS.jpg
25 KB, 283x350
>>7662020

pic related: chicken tikka from epicurious webpage. the only difference is that mine doesn't have the beautiful dark spots, the general colour is the same.
>>
>>7661965
>>7661093
>>7661314
>>7661857
>>7661051
>>7658721
>>7657735

>Nobody in this thread got the joke
>>
>>7649284
I went into an Indian take out restaurant and came out with what I swear was a bucket of diarrhea. Never again.
>>
>>7662032
I don't go on this autistic shit board so I never will, I only know /b/k/ I was too late to come to this board before it got raped is x a meme faggots.
>>
It all tastes the same going in as it does going out.
>>
>>7649284

indian food is just britain's mexican. but at least our fucking mexicans don't shit in the streets.
>>
I fucking love west indian food though
>>
File: 1460057059891.jpg (256 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460057059891.jpg
256 KB, 1920x1080
>>7649362
>>
>>7649284
>Of course, you'll just use the ol' "poo in loo" meme
it's not a meme, there's legitimate statistics showing that there's higher counts of fecal matter in indian street cuisine than anywhere else in the world.
Also, no one else in the world gets this defensive about banter, there's something to it, or indians are the most immature people visiting 4chan, which is almost as bad as living in a country of dung
>>
>>7649284
you realize that drunk people shitting in the street is still pretty fucking dire, right?
>>
>>7649284
I hate how overspiced everything is, and i love spices.
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.