[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting married soon, /ck/. We want to honeymoon in Napa Valley.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: nvv_sign.jpg (43 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
nvv_sign.jpg
43 KB, 400x240
Getting married soon, /ck/. We want to honeymoon in Napa Valley. Any restaurant suggestions that won't deplete our savings?
>>
french laundry
>>
>>7648672
>Napa Valley
>Save money

Ya dun goofed
>>
>>7648711
This.

Napa Valley is an overpriced yuppie tourist trap.
>>
>>7648672
eww no

come to SF
take a trip up to Sonoma
go up to Lake Tahoe for a little bit
see the redwoods
Nor cal has so much to offer for much less than an entire honeymoon in napa
>>
Go to Sonoma instead. I'd help but most of the restaurants I know are more East Bay area.
>>
>>7648672
>We want to honeymoon in Napa Valley.

Don't. After your third wine producer, everything starts looking the same. Plus, you have to pay to taste the wines there (or else hobos will be there everyday).
>>
>>7648810
East bay bro whatsup
>>
>>7648672
Golden Corral you flyover cuck.
>>
I mean I get coming to Sonoma this place is great for the most part, but I really don't see the appeal of Napa. There's way better wineries in less touristy areas.
>>
>>7650889
Muh judgment of paris
>>
>>7650965
So go to a place like one of Ridge's estates that have a ton of cool history and great wine. And none of it feels like a tourist destination because it's a winery first and foremost. Nappa just seems so forced.
>>
>>7651036
Monte Bello, but the Lytton Springs estate has a ton of history and is smaller but gorgeous and just over a hill off the freeway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.