[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /ck/ thoughts on Little Caesars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: images.png (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 225x225
What are /ck/ thoughts on Little Caesars?
>>
>>7647859
Not very good pizza, but it's very cheap and I get coupons in the mail for it all the time.
>>
>>7647859
If you take a gun to the store, they'll never give you an old brown pizza.
>>
>>7647859
Sometimes when I'm tired as fuck and I feel like neither cooking nor spending a lot of money, I grab a pizza from there.

Good when you're hungry as fuck. The pizza isn't noteworthy, but that crazy bread is damn good.
>>
>>7647859
It's too sweet. They have to reduce the amount of sugar they use in the sauce and dough
>>
Ate that shit 3-4 times a week during the height of the recession and I had no money
I hope to god I never have to resort to eating that shit again
>>
File: 1444848407822.png (726 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1444848407822.png
726 KB, 1280x960
>a fucking pizza
>>
>>7647905
If you ask me its a missed business opportunity, people love crazy bread.

Make pan of crazy bread, after cooked cover it with tomato sauce, cheese and pepperoni, back in the oven, dont over bake it, dont over bake it, sell it as crazy hot and ready.
>>
File: what a steal.jpg (773 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
what a steal.jpg
773 KB, 768x1024
not even as good as this
>>
>>7648023
Those are pretty good
>>
I was in a Little Caesars once and a car crashed into the building.
>>
/trash/
And there deep dish pizza is just fucking dough.
>>
File: 1459459828400.jpg (17 KB, 351x344) Image search: [Google]
1459459828400.jpg
17 KB, 351x344
>>7648023
Yeah but
>stepping foot in wal-mart in 2016
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (601 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
601 KB, 2560x1920
How does Little Caesars compare to 7-11 pizza?
>>
>>7650162
It doesnt.
Little ceasars is better.
Also its 6am. Should i drink a beer ?
>>
>>7647859
>small ass town
>already have at least 6 different pizza shops
>now Little Caesars is opening
>meanwhile, the gyro shop has been in limbo for 4 years
I wish they were anything else.
>>
Years and years ago it used to be excellent for the price, and the pan pizza especially was very tasty. They really sort of undercut themselves. It was better than they gave themselves credit for.

I've been unfortunate enough to eata couple Hot-n-Ready in the past few years and they've been revolting.
>>
File: Deal with it.gif (2 MB, 334x357) Image search: [Google]
Deal with it.gif
2 MB, 334x357
>>7647859
key to LC is a large pep with light sauce. They make it fresh. So good for $5.45.
>>
>>7650162
Favorably. That detroit-style deepdish (fucked if I can remember what they actually call it) they make is even better.
>>
>>7647859
deep dish is good
everything else is ok
>>
The 5 dollar regular tasted mediocre but it's eatable. I enjoyed the deep dish. It was better but it wasn't anything great.
>>
>>7648023
They put a pathetic amount of sauce at my walmart. It's basically just cheese bread.
>>
>>7647859
It's cheap but my god it's so greasy and bland.
>>
File: angry monkey.png (114 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
angry monkey.png
114 KB, 400x273
>Little Caesar's is a phenomenon in my hometown, and people insist on having it for every event
It's genuinely the worst pizza I've ever had. I'd rather take those shitty square pizzas they gave us for lunch in school than choke down their shit.

It's what I get for living in the fucking focal point where rednecks, hipsters and hippies all decided to live in the same place.
>>
>>7648023
What is 'deluxe meat'?
>>
>>7648023
wait are these actually not complete shit tier? i always thought they must be because walmart
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.