[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO /STARBUCKS/ HERE? Literally GOAT food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (15 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
download.png
15 KB, 223x226
WHO /STARBUCKS/ HERE?

Literally GOAT food
>>
their pastries are meh
their coffee is meh
if it were half the price i'd go
>>
The only thing I ever had from there was a donut one time.
>>
My SO worked at Starbucks for years, so I've had pretty much every food item and drink they offer, without having ever actually gone into a store and spending money.

Their coffee is just fine, and I have no idea why people on /ck/ pretend like it's not. Every food item they sell is absolutely terrible. We used to give the breakfast sandwiches to the dog when nobody had time to make her a proper breakfast.
>>
Consistently disappointing, but convenient.
>>
I know you're bait but Starbucks is like the queen of overrated chain establishments. Their food is all sent frozen to them and they heat it up on the spot.

>>7647295
Do not lie to yourself. Their coffee is absolutely sub-par. Fucking McDonalds beats them on their drip coffee. I fucking dare you to have their drip pike place blend or a doppio without diary and sugar, They only get away with it because they drown their coffee in diary and sugar and sometimes ice. The only thing they have going for them is consistency and atmosphere.
>>
>>7647432
I also found McDonald's and Burger King's coffee to be better, it's pretty surprising.
>>
I had a friend who worked there and would bring me donuts and shit. Nothing to call home about.
>>
>>7647432

>they only get away with it because they drown their coffee in diary and sugar

I've never had coffee from the actual store. Baristas get to take home a pound of coffee beans every week, so I drank Starbucks coffee for a few years at home, and I don't add cream or sugar (and I don't know anyone who does).

They have decent coffee; maybe you're just ordering the wrong things? I would have mostly the Guatemalan, Sumatra, and Espresso.
>>
>>7647432
see, starbucks coffee is from Seattle
im not sure if youve been to seattle, but their tap water is fucking delicious.
Starbucks took that to some competitions and won a bunch of awards because of how delicious the water is, and people thought it was the coffee that tasted so great.

Starbucks then proceeded to open chains all over the US and they realized the flavor doesnt translate when you use shitty water to make it
but LUCKILY, this happened in the 90s, when most people in the US had never even seen a real latte or cappucino, so they easily cornered the market

then they decided to start selling drinks with SHIT LOADS OF SUGAR. that really helped mask the flavor of their mediocre bean-roast
>>
Starbucks coffee is watery right?

I can never get a nice opaque color whenever I add milk to it. Makes me sad because there's only Starbucks on campus.
>>
File: giada444.jpg (79 KB, 327x500) Image search: [Google]
giada444.jpg
79 KB, 327x500
always tastes burnt
unpleasant burnt flavor

can't drink the stuff

would rather a McDonalds, Timmy Ho's, Dunkin Donuts, even White Castle makes a better tasting cup of Joe
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 306x306
He drinks corporate coffee...
>>
I work there
We use garbage beans so the espresso isn't the best
>>
>>7649969
i always liked the kenya coffee like 10 years ago when i worked there. is that still good?
>>
>>7647259
i had a cinnamon roll from there the other day and it was pretty disgusting.tesco ones are way better
>>
>>7649978
Yeah that roast is pretty good
>>
>>7649982
anything with smokyness was horrible and anything mild was horrible IIRC.

You had to get the bold african coffees to get a good bean at starbucks back then. Ethiopia Sidamo and Kenya were good and I don't really remember much about the others offhand. French Roast and Espresso Roast were absolute garbage.
>>
>>7649989
OH
Sumatra tasted like dirt but it tasted like good dirt. I liked that one too.
>>
For a laugh I went into Starbucks for a vanilla cappuccino. Woman at the register couldnt even speak English. The cap was way too watery and barely tasted like vanilla. I pulled out my Colt 45 and killed everyone in the store. Never been caught and those people sure as fuck leant a lesson. I hate white black and brown people doing anything.
>>
>>7649989
I made the mistake of getting some of the blond roast, literally tastes like acid
>>
Drip coffee and the protein box are the only things somewhat edible, and only if there's literally nowhere else that serves coffee in a 5 mile radius.
>>
>>7649996
I left before that existed but I got it once or twice just getting coffee and it was godawful. I can't believe they felt the need to compete with McDonalds or Dunkin Donuts because that shit tastes exactly like a worse version of that already garbage coffee.
>>
>>7649999
They had a really good egg salad sandwich but who the fuck buys an egg salad sandwich at starbucks?

The breakfast sandwiches are all okay but overpriced.

If they ever bring back the banana chocolate chip coffee cake I will literally push over 7 strollers and 4 quasi-hipsters to get to it. That shit was GOAT
>>
>oh man I just got hired as a marketer for Starbucks, fuck this dumb job
>first assignment, let's see... Advertise Starbucks on various Internet forums
>so what does that mean? Do I just go online and talk about how great Starbucks is?
>alright easy enough, I don't give a fuck about my job so I'll just go on this site called Fourchan and type "who Starbucks here, literally goat food". I don't even have to give any reasons why I like Starbucks. Just that simple sentence because these idiots don't deserve anything else

So great making money off you dumbasses lmao. You're all so stupid
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.