[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I ordered a pizza at 8pm last night and left it out all night,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: pizza_trad_pepperoni.png (437 KB, 1538x776) Image search: [Google]
pizza_trad_pepperoni.png
437 KB, 1538x776
I ordered a pizza at 8pm last night and left it out all night, not putting it in the fridge. Is it safe to eat this morning?
>>
>>7647200
Yes
>>
>>7647200

Yes!

/thread
>>
Yep
>>
Eating it now

Mods please delete thread
>>
Nothing is considered safe to eat after 4 hours between 10 and 60 °C. Of course that doesn't mean that food will make you sick immediately after 4 hours, it just means that you have to draw a line somewhere based on the scientific evidence. 4 hours is enough for some bacteria to grow to sufficient numbers for infection and/or start producing toxins. At 8-10 hours (which overnight seems to imply) many common strains of bacteria will have grown to numbers that will make the food unsafe to eat even for healthy people.
>>
cold pizza is a very popular dish. not my personal preference, but a lot of people prefer it that way

OP has never been to a party. how sad.
>>
>>7647218
Thanks food police LOL
>>
>>7647223
That's if you put it in the fridge, smart one. It would probably be moist, lukewarm pizza if he left it out on the counter
>>
yeah i left it on the counter, but, i already ate it. what's done is done. i like to live dangerously... also, not like it had chicken or anything on it, just pepperoni.
>>
>>7647261
It's too late, I already filed a police report. Have fun rotting in prison.
>>
>>7647263
:(
>>
>>7647253
maybe if you live outside in the jungle in the summertime.
but in MURICA when you leave pizza on the counter overnight it becomes cold and dry.
>>
>>7647318
>that feel when you live in glorious america and have air conditioning
>>
THAT FEEL WHEN THE FDA AND SOME FOOD POLICE ANON (>>7647218)
SAYS SOMETHING IS BAD BUT YOU DO IT ANYWAY AND DONT GET SICK

FEELS FUCKING GOOD MAN
>>
done it before and I am not dead yet, do it OP
>>
better that way than refrigerated
>>
>>7647200
shove the slices in a pop up toaster, you wont ever use the microwave for pizza again.
>>
I've eaten pizza that I left out for 3 days and didn't get ill. It had loads of meat on it too, chicken, beef, pork. Either my immune system is superhuman, or leaving it overnight is fine.
>>
would you can eat the whole thing
>>
File: y.png (348 KB, 500x574) Image search: [Google]
y.png
348 KB, 500x574
UPDATE FROM OP

IM STILL NOT DEAD

LOL FUCKING FOOD POL;ICE
>>
File: Firewalker.jpg (21 KB, 450x334) Image search: [Google]
Firewalker.jpg
21 KB, 450x334
>>7647857

>10 days later at OP's house
>>
UPDATE
12 HOURS LATER
STILL NOT SICK LOL
>>
>>7647200
I eat ordered pizza that's been out for a week or more. Perfectly safe. They have preservatives in them, you could eat it in six months time and as long as it hasnt started going moldy you're fine
>>
My lowest point in life was eating 15 white castle sliders for breakfast as hangover food after leaving them out in the open the previous night.

I didn't get sick from it. But sometimes, I wish it killed me.
>>
In america, if you leave a pizza out over night, an obese man weeps
>>
>>7649656
No, that's only if you don't finish the pizza in one sitting
If you leave it out, then everyone over 200 pounds within a 10 mile radius starts sweating
>>
>>7649641
well im glad someone tested this cuz i was always scared to eat pizza after i left it out. thanks for a life long help op
>>
Always eat a pizza the next day. Heat it in the microwave that the fucker gets soft. Shit is cash
>>
>>7649914
i heat it in a dry frying pan. don't like the texture that the microwave produces in pizza
>>
>>7647421
:')
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.