[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you vegan yet, corpse eater?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7
Why aren't you vegan yet, corpse eater?
>>
Because I can't maintain an erection long enough to orgasm unless I've got a mouthful of pork crackling.
>>
>>7646748
You're boring.
Go make a pizza bait thread.
>>
I' not a nu-male.
>>
>>7646748
But I am.
>>
I am vegan for 3 days of the week typically. Rest of the week I'm like 90% vegan, just getting some fish and cheese
>>
Better question, why are you vegan?
>>
>>7646881
I guess I'm 60% vegan for the entire week, then, since no more than 40% of my diet consists of animal products.
>>
File: Morpheus_matrix.jpg (28 KB, 628x471) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus_matrix.jpg
28 KB, 628x471
You think that's meat you're eating?

The majority of humanity believes in the afterlife, and that death is somewhat illusory...

For all we know, animals are well made robots.

Ever seen Blade Runner? Recall the artificial animals?

We don't know for certain what we eat.

It is a mystery.
>>
>>7646748
>Why aren't you vegan yet, corpse eater?
i have zero concern over the well being of animals
>>
>>7646914
It's kind of funny when you think about it, because people like you are more of an animal than most humans are.
>>
>>7646748
There is no such thing as a true vegan.

Even toothpaste contains dead animal bones.
>>
I'm not religious.
>>
>>7646914
You're a horrible "person"
>>
because I enjoy food and could never resign myself to 1/5 of the edible food available on earth
>>
Vegans indirectly kill more animals compared to omnivore humans.
>>
>>7647246
[Citation needed]
>>
>>7646748
Someone's gotta eat all these animals.
>>
>>7646748
Because I like to eat meat.
>>
File: 285295.jpg (175 KB, 630x461) Image search: [Google]
285295.jpg
175 KB, 630x461
>>7646748
I'm still in a dream... CORPSE EATER!
>>
>>7647388
produce kills more animals by virtue of bugs, field mice, rabbits, and the sort than the meat industry does
>>
File: Listen Shit.png (319 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Listen Shit.png
319 KB, 600x600
>>7646748
But I am.

Today I'm having 3-bean soup with corn, scallion, white onion, and cabbage along with a roma tomato on the side and vegan chocolate cake for dessert.
>>
>>7647388
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/confusion-veganism-luis-ampuero
>>
>>7646748
i find meat and meat consumption in credibly erotic
>>
>>7646914
this, nobody was ever able to proove to me why animals should have rights in the first place beyond they suffer too.
Humans dont have rights in the first place because we suffer, w have right to ensure we are equal, im not equal to a cow. If i was equal to a cow the cow would have the right to free education and to collect wellfare
>>
>>7646748
>vegan
>frogposter
This is why we need to nuke the coasts.
>>
File: kljA9xH.png (165 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
kljA9xH.png
165 KB, 500x281
>>7646748
I got so hard from being called a "corpse eater", I could never give that up.
>>
>>7646748
Because corpses are delicious.
>>
Because I don't want to cripple my life quality for a false sense of superiority
>>
>>7646919
>>7647214

no one cares about animal welfare except for peta and even they kill animals.
>>
I'm not vegan because it is an arbitrary and unnatural restriction.
>>
>>7646748
In before "kill yourself"x100
>>
Because Vegan Gains and Freely the Banana girl are horrible examples of how vegans are.
>>
because science has shown that you receive the strength and power form whatever you kill and eat.

enjoy being as strong as a lentil.
>>
>>7647970
Don't forget courage, rich and tasty courage.
>>
>>7646748
>Why aren't you vegan yet, corpse eater?
>tfw this argument dies once cultured meat is readily available
it'll be glorious
>>
>>7646748
Vegan food starts to get boring after a while. I already don't eat dairy and rarely eat eggs, which are certainly the worst of animal products.
>>
>>7648132
What's wrong with eggs? No harm to the animal and they are the most nutritious thing you can eat.
>>
>>7648154
Eggs are only "nutritious" in terms of their micronutrient profile if you eat fuckloads of yolks... which you shouldn't be doing because (a) 75% of the calories are from fat, with 25% from saturated fat and (b) yolk is full of cholesterol (inb4 linking me to meme studies). So most plant-based foods are vastly superior by comparison. Eggs aren't "the most nutritious thing you can eat", even among animal foods that would probably be liver or fish, although plants like spinach blow all of those away.
>>
I like meat.
>>
>>7648188
>Eggs are only "nutritious" in terms of their micronutrient profile
So very nutritious?

>(a) 75% of the calories are from fat
Fat being the most important energy source

> meme studies
I will ignore this and hope you are not trolling

>plants like spinach
Jesus, are you aware how much spinach (or any plant) you would have to eat to be comparable to an egg?

Sorry to ask, I thought I was conversing with a sane human. Not a retarded cow.
>>
>>7646914
Do humans even really care about the well being of other humans? The fact that war has been a part of human civilization since before recorded history points to this. So why the fuck should we care about species we deem less than
>>
>>7648218
>fat being the most important energy source

Literally wrong on every level

>I will ignore science because im an anti science cuck who buys into meme diets

You're stupid
>>
>>7648218
>Jesus, are you aware how much spinach (or any plant) you would have to eat to be comparable to an egg?
Not a lot over the course of a day unless you eat an unhealthy diet, which you clearly do. Fatmasters actually think a pound of vegetables is an inordinate amount to consume in a main course. Enjoy your heart attack
>>
>>7648286
All of this was funny, but 'Fatmasters' made me actually lol. I could likely crush you in one hand, a pound of veg is a breakfast.
>>
>>7647493
that doesn't sound good
>>
File: __________.png (423 KB, 442x453) Image search: [Google]
__________.png
423 KB, 442x453
>>7647457
>>
>>7646893
so you arent vegan
>>
>>7648364
rapeable, I could do better though.
>>
I'm male, alpha, and I lift.

Enjoy your garbage tier food. The only valid excuse for not eating meat and drinking alcohol is that you are a woman or poor.
>>
>>7646748
>>7648433

why are both sides of the spectrum so fucking retarded?

>if you eat meat you're a terrible human being with no morals and should probably be locked up

>if you're a vegetarian you're a literal cuckold beta permavirgin hipster subhuman

t. trogodyte

kill yourself you fucking faggots. honestly, just do it. pull the fucking trigger. this board doesn't need your shitposting
>>
>>7648468
Shut up, pussy
>>
>>7648433
>His woman doesn't eat meat

You sound like a pussy, probably snack on yer maws pish flaps
>>
>>7648468
You don't have m8s, do you?
>>
File: 42.png (8 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
42.png
8 KB, 209x241
>>7646748

I'd rather eat corpses, dirt hound.
>>
I enjoy shooting animals. And to eat them makes it so much better. Its like shooting a salad.
>>
>>7648502
Why did you add that image? Did you think it was cool? If you did, I hate to tell you, it is not. Stop doing that, I honestly feel embarrassed for you. I'm shitposting on a cooking board and I still hate you.
>>
>>7648507
Shooting and eating is fine, I think OPs bait was about meat you can't control.
>>
>>7648510

Why are you so mad? Is it because your """"""lifestyle""""""" has left you feeling alone and isolated, that you have to freak out in order to get a (you) from another human being so that you don't feel so painfully alone?

Would you like to talk about it?
>>
>>7648524
I hate saying this but that is classic projection. I'm fine m8, I'm here to talk if you want to though. You seem mad.
>>
>>7648538
>but I am

But you're not

You still support the slaughter of animals and environmental degradation, which affects everything
>>
>>7648550
This. If you buy anything, including vegan items, from a person who then uses that money to buy animal products, you are not vegan.
>>
>>7648560
Hory sheet!
>>
>>7648556
What part of cows and crabs still being slaughtered because you're addicted to slobbering meat in your face don't you understand?

What part of the unsustainable practices don't you understand?
>>
>>7647664
beat me to it
>>
>>7648560
>buying
>using money
>>
>>7648538
>"But I am."

>"I eat steak a few times a year."

>
>>
>>7648565
If you are going to use a name at least try to make good bait.
>>
>>7646748
Because a man held me at gunpoint before tripping on an exposed tree root. Plants are holy.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 460x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 460x380
>>7646748
faggots keep using coloured charcoal to write GO VEGAN <3 on paths, I keep rubbing them out whenever I walk past any.
>>
>>7648565
Why would you waste HDD space on a picture of retarded suburbanites attempting to be "country"?
>>
>>7646748
vegetables are probably just as bad as what you think meat is nowadays

you're probably eating man made factory vegetables unless you grow them yourself
>>
>>7646748
did you not learn in school that plants are alive too.
>>
>>7646748
because i love when people call me corpse eater, sounds so bad ass to me
>>
Because I enjoy eating corpses of dead animals.

Deal with it.
>>
>>7648651
>Deal with it.

Thanks tumblr. As usual you make a solid argument.
>>
>>7648684
if that anons a tumblr

then wtf does that make your faggot plant eating ass!?!? 9gag cunt
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.