[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you eat like me you little bitch? You like that, that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1462599015129-2015245056.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1462599015129-2015245056.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Can you eat like me you little bitch? You like that, that's 2 FUCKING poutine, gonna shit big in like 3 days
>>
No I don't eat my food upside down
>>
>ITT australian mouths off
>>
Fucking shittiest poutine I ever saw m8.

Even drunk I would not eat this

T. québécois
>>
>>7646322
>English cuisine, Rubbish, inedible, bland, awful
>Give it a French name - Fantastic, best ever, etc!

It makes me weep.
>>
>>7646322
Canada could have had British culture, French cuisine, and American military strength, but instead ended up with American culture, British cuisine, and French military strength.
>>
>>7647056

I like poutine just fine, but almost every time they add anything above and beyond gravy and cheese curds the sight of it alone makes me throw up a little in my mouth.
>>
>>7647065
Why would English culture be better than French?

> So as the center of gravity of Western civilization moved ever westwards and northwards, so did the centers of its cultural production — until they hit the English Channel, that is, at which point the simplest and crudest intellectual forms did cross over (history, mathematics, economics, and so on), but all the most complex and refined ones stayed behind, primarily in France and, for a little while, the Germanic nations. For the Anglos have always been barbarians, culturally, compared to the continentals, while the Americans, who had to cross a much larger body of water than the Anglos to arrive at their promised land, could almost be categorized as savages (which they HAD to be, in order to colonize an entire continent with little more than horses and single-shot rifles while ruthlessly wiping out the worthless indigenous populations they found there, just as the Anglos earlier on HAD to reject and deny the French intellectual dominance, if for no other reason than to avoid being entirely assimilated by it, since the two nations were almost constantly at war with each other).
>>
>>7647065

>british " culture"

:^)

consider this, at least they didn't end up with britains military "strength"
>>
>>7647085
It was a joke, bruh.

Do bongs have a sense of humor at all, or is it as bland as your shitty food?
>>
>>7647110
But Britain's military was roughly the 19th century equivalent of what USA had in the 20th.
>>
>>7647126
In achievements, maybe, but by the end of the 20th century America is Rome-tier.
>>
>>7647085
As long as you insult us in English, you know who is best.
>>
>>7647183
But I'm English myself. It's not exactly insulting either, just historical observation.
>>
>>7647190
>just historical observation.
No it's just a viewpoint, it holds no historical sway whatsoever.
>>
>>7647193
History is literally viewpoints. Observers/Interlocutors are integral to any phenomenon, nevermind something that exists only in human heads (or, only some cultures, according to Heidegger)
>>
>>7647190
Ah, you are a cuck.

I don't listen to mentally ill people.
>>
>>7647242
Actually, cucks are the ones who let themselves be subsumed within a nationalist identity.

If you're not absorbing the best culture, regardless of where its from, and instead limiting yourself to your birth country, you'll be the one seen as boring and cucked by any high-value women.

No surprise that even myopic moralists like Engels constantly cuck reactionaries like you.
>>
>>7646322
3 days? THREE FUCKING DAYS?
the average person metabolizes food in 12 hours
holy shit OP. you must be REALLY FAT or 92 fucking years old
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.