[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Headed to Ft. Worth, TX tomorrow for a 9 day stay. Any must-have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Headed to Ft. Worth, TX tomorrow for a 9 day stay. Any must-have food places that you can recommend?
>>
yeah, new york
>>
Cattleman's at the Stockyards.. Hit up any of the Risky's while you are there...
>>
Hard Eight BBQ around 15-20 min drive but worth it
>>
Timmy Chan's
>>
Drive over to Dallas to both see Reunion Square and go into the tower and try Sonny Bryan's. It's more for the icon than anything.
>>
Oh, and if you want a fancy steakhouse, either Ruth Chris' or Del Frisco's in downtown Fort Worth (they're literally right across the street from each other) are both good. Be warned: it's expensive.
>>
File: dallassalad.gif (482 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
dallassalad.gif
482 KB, 300x300
>>7646246
Dallas?
salaD!
>>
>that feel when i have lived in dallas all my life but only went to fort worth once when i was in 3rd grade as a feel trip
>>
>>7647283
>Sonny's

are you fucking kidding me
sonny's is SHIT mate
if you want dallas BBQ you need pecan lodge

>>7647125 hard eight is pretty good too, miles above sonny's but not exactly pecan lodge
>>
>>7646246
Theres this place called in n out. There burgers are probably the best i've ever had, they put this awesome spread sauce on it. They have a secret menu, ask for animal style fries. Not too many people know about it so just ask around and one of the texas natives will point you in the right direction.
>>
>>7647288
>chains

lol...he can get those a lot of places bro.
>>
>>7647544
the arlington location on 20w is going to be my first stop

thx for the suggestions guys

I'll be back in 9 days with photos and shit for a thread you won't care about
>>
Look up Bigger's Burgers. Great place.
>>
go get shitfaced at the grabevine bar in dallas. also go see the cure next sunday....
>>
>>7647544
I am Canadian and always wanted to go to In-N-Out. I was in Las Vegas for a wedding last year and finally made it to one.

I was... disappointed. The fries were mediocre factory fries and the burger just wasn't great. I even got the animal style too.

If I lived near one I probably would go to it before McDonald's, but it was a downer. I couldn't understand the appeal, and I'm a big burger fan.
>>
there is a really good taqueria in richland hills if you feel the need for dirty delicious mexican food called san diego tacos #3

best i've found in the metroplex so far
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.