[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >no drinking pulque What is wrong with you /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: chivo-pulque.jpg (2 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
chivo-pulque.jpg
2 MB, 2048x2048
>2016
>no drinking pulque
What is wrong with you /ck/?
>>
>>7644798
Never seen it before. I will buy/drink it in an instant if I do.
>>
>>7644798
Where can one get this in the United States?
>>
>>7645734
closest is tijuana
>>
Sorry, I'm not a member of Aztec nobility nor a Jaguar or Eagle warrior. Need to capture my captives in battle in order to drink that.
>>
So is Mexico safe or fun to go to or not?

I love their food and their liquor, and their culture/history is pretty interesting to, but I don't want to die.
>>
>>7645770
I spent about a year there, traveling all over in the late 2000s but it hadn't really gotten bad yet.

I'd have serious reservations about visiting the north, but then the north is the shittiest part anyway so you're not missing much.
>>
>>7645770
Completely safe if you stay in the tourist areas
>>
>>7645792
What if I wanted to go to a place like Oaxaca?
>>
>>7645799
safe in the tourist areas... for now you have to avoid g uerrero and the sierra.
>>
>>7645744
you are thinking cocoa (no milk or sugar, but plenty of chile)
pulque is literally fermented cactus water, accesible to every man woman al¿nd children
>>
Will I go blind if I drink this?
>>
File: boza.jpg (70 KB, 600x813) Image search: [Google]
boza.jpg
70 KB, 600x813
I'd give it a try.

On a slightly related note, I recently read Orhan Pamuk's latest book in English and I really want to try some boza.
>>
>>7644798

isnt that the thing that they chew up and spit out so the enzymes can help the fermentation?
>>
>>7646142
Nope, that's chicha
>>
>>7646173
Chicha is just barely-fermented wine
>>
File: erizo_geoduck4.jpg (235 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
erizo_geoduck4.jpg
235 KB, 1440x1080
>>7645770
Go to Ensenada, and Tijuana. The street food and seafood is insane
>>
>>7645775
>what is guerrero
>what is michoacan
>>
ITT: plebs

>1993+22
>not drinking mascado made by your grandma
>not enjoying that fermented taste

SHYGDDT
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.