[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is drinking milk straight for children? am i a >manchild if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: notthefirsttime.webm (258 KB, 464x346) Image search: [Google]
notthefirsttime.webm
258 KB, 464x346
is drinking milk straight for children? am i a >manchild if I drink a glass of milk?
>>
>>7643924

whoa that's hot as fuck
>>
>>7643924
i drink milk with lots of stuff. curry, tacos, bolognese
>>
How do you deal with the bad skin if you drink so much milk?
>>
>>7643963

milk gives you bad skin? i hadn't noticed that.
>>
The whole "milk is for children" meme is spread by non-whites who are butthurt they can't drink it.

Drink milk and bask in the your genetic superiority.
>>
>>7643924
if you have acid reflux a glass of milk helps to stop it.

And stop being a bitch and worrying about what other people are thinking.
>>
>>7643924
>am i a >manchild if

Who gives a fuck? Literally, why do you give a single fuck what a bunch of degenerates on one of the worst boards on 4chan think about anything? Why would ANYBODY base their decisions on something 4chan tells them?

You're a fucking adult? Do whatever the fuck you want. That's the fucking point of being an adult.
>>
>>7643995
I bought a cast iron pan because I saw it on the chan and I love it, I use it almost daily.
>>
>>7643963
>>7643967
This is a meme. It only happens to people with an actual allergy.
>>
Nah, but you should be aware of the fat content. If you like the idea of milk but not the health consequences you could try soy or almond milk.
>>
>>7644004
>memes are untruths
millennial faggot.
>>
>>7643995
This. You are a manchild if you think you are a manchild for drinking milk.
>>
>>7644022
It's a piece of information that keeps getting thrown around and won't die. That makes it a meme. It also happens to be false. Thus making it a factoid.
>>
>>7644018
faggot
>>
File: SR-npc-Whiterun_Guard.jpg (558 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
SR-npc-Whiterun_Guard.jpg
558 KB, 1080x1080
>mfw this whole thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.