[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TaCoEs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: TUCKO.jpg (544 KB, 1299x1299) Image search: [Google]
TUCKO.jpg
544 KB, 1299x1299
What is a good recipe for a Taco with black beans and flank steak meat?
-
Also, general Taco recipe thread.
>>
buy black beans and flank steal and taco bread. combine. While we're at it, does any one have a good recipe for water?
>>
I got tacos from a place pretending to be Mexican (but it was really run by Salvadorans) and they sucked.

They had a Mexican flag incorporated into the sign but when I go in, I see Salvadoran stuff everywhere and. The only reason I had to settle for this is because there are hardly any Mexicans where I live but a shitton of Central Americans.

I wouldn't have minded if the tacos were actually good, but they weren't. Actual Salvadoran food is really good though, I would have rather just had that.
>>
>>7643855
That looks like way too much cilantro, it's nice when it's finely chopped and in small amounts
>>
>>7643860
sure, cause there's nothing to tacoes but beans and meat, right?
fucking idiot, jesus christ.
>>
>>7643867
Well I guess there's an extra e in them also. Who'd of thought. its a fucking taco. You make what you want and put it on there. It's not rocket science. Season meat, cook meat, add meat. Add what you want next. It's not really a recipe. Fucking idiot. Goooshhhhh
>>
>>7643869
>there's an obvious way to season meat
>same for how to prepare the beans
>it's obvious which marinade would go best with it
>it's totally clear what the preferable toppings would be
>assuming I'm knowledgeable enough about Mexican food to be aware of what a fully fledged, genuine taco should look like

I'm not looking for memes, just for guidelines on how to make an actually NICE taco, that has more than just plain beans and meat.

So if you're going to just bitch about my question without knowing where I come from you're more than welcome to get lost.
>>
>>7643878
>where I come from
That could be relevant, though. Expectations of what a taco ought to be vary pretty wildly by region. The fact that you're even thinking flank steak suggests to me more of a Southwest US fajita than a taco, but to you that could be a standard issue taco. (Don't know where the beans are coming from. Because the standards vary by where you happen to be.
>>
>>7643864
serve it on the side. I personally prefer more than that but just have a little bowl on the table along with your salsa and chopped onions etc.
>>
>>7643855
just regular street tacos with black been and corn salsa
>>
>>7643855
Flank Steak? WTF?
Stick with thin cut Flank Steak. Or I've been meaning to experiment with japanese steak (very thinly sliced).

I've found the best way to cook taco meat is to bbq it, cut it into small pieces, and rehydrate the meat with a good hot taco sauce.
>>
>>7644435
haha hella high right now, I meant to say hanger steak, or more specifically Arrachera from a mexican store. Season it with beer and salt.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.