[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let the countdown begin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: help me god.jpg (203 KB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
help me god.jpg
203 KB, 850x638
Less than 3 months until glorious pumpkin beers hit the shelves. Thus begins a 6 month period where you don't have to suffer through drinking non-pumpkin beers.

What beers are you currently drinking to make these next 3 months go quicker?
>>
I hate you, sage
>>
>>7642937
home brews all day every day. Although I'm chilling an allagash sour right now.
>>
>>7642937
Summer is great because I fucking love Hefeweizens. Wits can such a dick, though. Pumpkin is pretty solid. Winter Seasonals are true suffering.
>>
>>7642950
>winter seasonals
>not liking black ipas

they're the best IPA around man, and not shitty """wheat""" """"""beer"""""" or shitty """"""pumpkin"""""" """""""""beers"""""""""
>>
File: Hipster.jpg (159 KB, 652x784) Image search: [Google]
Hipster.jpg
159 KB, 652x784
>>7642961
>IPA

Shouldn't you be putting your wife's son to bed about now?
>>
>>7642972
>implying meme-hipsters like black IPAs

they're an entirely different beast that don't have an autistic hop-forward taste. Most IPA lovers don't even like them bubbo (--:
>>
>>7642950
OP here. I actually like a couple winter seasonals, mostly Leinenkugal vanilla snowdrift porter, shipyard gingerbread head, and a couple of the blue moon ones. sam adams white Christmas ain't bad either
>>
>>7642988
>liking shipyard
>literally the worst brewery in all of maine
holy fuck man, that's just sad. Literally the state with the best beer in the WORLD and you like their one brewery that's barely above budweiser.
>>
>>7642937
Vancouverfag here. Is Elysian actually good or just a meme brewery? I visited it a few months ago and found it was sorely average.
>>
File: 1447243915171.jpg (41 KB, 497x426) Image search: [Google]
1447243915171.jpg
41 KB, 497x426
The pumpkin growing contest isn't judged until September and the beer brewed with those pumpkins doesn't go on sale until October.
>>
I actually really like pumpkin ales. Not something I'd get smashed on though.
>>
>>7643016
the only shipyard I like is the gingerbread beer. What are the GOAT tier breweries from said state?

>>7643060
I only like their pumpkin beers. Never even had any other of their beers. Budweiser bought them a few years back, their head brewmaster founded a new brewery, Cloudburst brewery, but I don't think they ship to the east coast where I live.
>>
>>7643516
>Budweiser bought them a few years back
That's sad to hear. A similar thing happened to a local brewery here (Granville Island) and it's gone to shit since they've been bought over. I can't remember the exact names of the Elysian beers I've tried, but I had some pale ale with a Mexican name and a blood orange brew. Will have to go back sometime in Fall for their pumpkin brews.
>>
SARANAC
A
R
A
N
A
C
>>
>>7643516
Allagash and Maine Brewing Co. are both pretty nice.
>>
>>7643834
They were purchased in early 2015, and last fall's beers tasted exactly the same. So let's hope it stays that way
>>
File: oh my.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
oh my.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
>>7643844
Saranac is decent, some of their stuff is god tier, pic related
>>
King of pumpkin beers coming through
>>
>>7645439
I've had it, not too shabby
>>
highland saw-whet saison
highland oatmeal porter
dogfish 60 min
bell's two hearted

i'd be fine for 30 months 2bh
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.