[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever try a bacon sandwich? I'm trying to do it the way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: meal.jpg (329 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
meal.jpg
329 KB, 1600x1200
Ever try a bacon sandwich?

I'm trying to do it the way the British do it. It's actually pretty good! I wouldn't have thought that ketchup worked well like this, but it does!
>>
>anglo food
>>
>no brown sauce

you fucked up hard
>>
>>7640798
>I'm trying to do it the way the British do it
>slice bread
>not on a bap
>no butter
>no hp sauce
>>
>>7640798
>the way the British do it
>uses the wrong type of bacon
fucking mong
>>
>>7640798
>British way
You used streaky instead of back bacon, the bread has not been spread and you have no brown sauce.
>>
>>7640820
>>7640825
Britfags here, go fuck yourself. Back bacon has no redeeming qualities, for a good bacon roll you need an entire pack of the Tesco Wiltshire cure streaky bacon with homemade brown sauce and a fried egg.

Back bacon shutters need not apply
>>
>>7640798
Cookie Monster?
>>
File: oldmangustafson.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
oldmangustafson.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
Every day for lunch sonny.
>>
>>7640831
>Tesco
>homemade brown sauce

At least you tried, no one that takes the time and effort to make their own brown sauce would buy the crap Tesco bacon.
>>
>>7640836
this. although streaky is for poor people so maybe he can't afford to buy brown sauce
>>
>>7640831
Who is this Prick?

>>7640825
This anon is right, there is no butter on the bread and it should be made with back bacon, I prefer brown sauce but ketchup will do.
>>
>>7640798
belly bacon instead of back bacon, no butter on the bottom side to be melted by the heat of the bacon, using sliced bread instead of a teacake, ketchup instead of brown sauce.
So when are you going to kill yourself?
>>
>>7640831
It's 2016 and you still shop at tesco? No way you're a britfag
>>
>>7641106
>CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>7640798
>British
>Uses ketchup
You fat fucking diabetics cannot control your sugar addiction can you?
>>
>>7640798
>ketchup
>not white sliced bread
>shit non-british bacon

3/10 you tried
>>
>white people """"food""""
>>
Adding any kind of sauce will ruin it. Also, you need butter.
>>
>>7640798
>meal.jpg
>>
>>7640831
You my friend are a bacon hipster. Fuck right off
>>
Honestly, the one place I still eat ketchup is on bacon sandwiches. It's better than brown sauce for this situation.
>>
File: no-fucks.png (716 KB, 860x1046) Image search: [Google]
no-fucks.png
716 KB, 860x1046
>>7640798

>mfw brits call this food
>>
>>7640798
You mean a fat man's BLT?

>>7640835
underrated post
>>
>>7643194
They don't that's the point, retard.
You should work on your reading comprehension, perhaps drinking bleach will help with your learning difficulties. Get your carer to help, I'm sure he's willing.
>>
>>7641559

>non white people """"people""""
>>
File: gtfo nigger.jpg (84 KB, 466x400) Image search: [Google]
gtfo nigger.jpg
84 KB, 466x400
>>7641559
>>
>>7643194
lol fucking bongs
>>
>>7645446
>lol fucking bongs
No, read the fucking comments in this thread.
>>
>>7640831
>back bacon has no redeeming qualities
You mean apart from having actual meat on it? If I wanted a pig fat sandwich, I'd make one.
>>
>>7643194
Are bongs lazy or just so poor that they can't afford anything better than 4 strips of bacon on a dry slice of bread... and ketchup, which looks like it was grabbed from McDonald's...
>>
>>7647002
Are you seriously that stupid? The anon who posted that is American, he was saying he was trying it the way we have it.
Try reading the posts and not just looking at the pictures you dolt
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.