[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with Texas toast? It's stupid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 250x188
What's the deal with Texas toast? It's stupid.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
What's the deal with Texas? It's stupid.
>>
>>7638799
Whats texas toast? Just like thick cut bread?

Making French toast, big sandwiches, improving your carb intake, eating more bleached flour, increasing your preservative and e-number intake, destroying your immune system with unnatural chemicals?
I give up, do you have the answer?
>>
File: texas-toast.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
texas-toast.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
>>7638799
>>
File: 1448814043279.png (460 KB, 563x340) Image search: [Google]
1448814043279.png
460 KB, 563x340
>>7638813
>fresh baked taste
>frozen
>>
>>7638813
Lol, from the UK never seen/heard of petridge farm except on family guy! So just garlic bread then? Get some real bread, from a Baker, the stuff that goes off in 3 days max not a week. Yeah we have nasty shit like that too that's why half the country is coeliac, processed shit!
>>
THICCCCKKKKKK
>>
File: canes.jpg (775 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
canes.jpg
775 KB, 3008x2000
Texas toast is 80% of the reason i go to canes
>>
>>7638808
>t. Flyover state
>>
only thing I use for is french toast
>>
>>7638900
>omitting the Raisin'
Fuck you you fucking piece of fuck
>>
>>7638839
edgy northerner opinions: the post
>>
>>7639147
When ya say northerner hope you mean Ireland, ie I'm from Ireland. Talking bout soda bread, potatoe bread, pancakes and wheaten bread all baked locally and without yer ma's consent. God bless the un-united states of Ireland. St Patrick didn't even know the meaning of bread, fuck em
>>
>>7638799
Use i for french toast, huge difference between that and regular cut bread. That is literally the only reason I buy it.
>>
>>7639212
you're a walking stereotype.
>>
>>7639218
Yep! Problem? Nothing wrong with loving your heritage especially if it smells and tastes like ambrosia.... And I don't mean custard. But un all seriousness ya gotta know the difference between processed and unprocessed food? If not you going to die of cancer from those chemicals and shit, right?
>>
>>7638799
Its good for French toast, its also cheap as fuck
>>
This is funny. This size cut bread is normal here in Japan. Thin cut bread is more American style.
>>
>>7639236
i dunno if hes the one with the problem anon
>>
>>7639774
you can't even fit toppings on a sandwich if the bread was that thick
>>
>>7638810
/bread
>>
>>7639774
What do Japanese people typically eat with bread anyway?
>>
my mom used to make a pretty good texas toast pizza bread..I guess it good for that. French toast i like sweet hawaiian bread or challa bread..
>>
This is the correct thickness of bread. It's mostly air anyway.

Thin sliced bread is soulless. It says "I was made just to hold other ingredients you can actually taste".
>>
>>7639813
Butter and preserves.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.