[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bandeja paisa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
bandeja paisa
>>
>>7638510
You started this thread yesterday and it's still up use it faggot
>>
You'd think with all that cocaine money your technology would be more advanced than scanning a polaroid picture taken of a tube television.
>>
>>7638510
Looks like a shit attempt at a full english breakfast.
>>
Since when does English breakfast have rice, beans, fried egg, fried plantains, churrasco, tortilla, and pork???
>>
>>7638535
A full Portuguese breakfast
>>
Is that a spine?
>>
>>7638535
Who are you replying to, dipshit
>>
>>7638543

Pretty sure it's a strip of pork belly scored and deep fried.
>>
>>7638548
Who the fuck do you think???
>>
>>7638535
>English breakfast have beans, fried egg, bread, and pork

Since forever?
>>
>>7638510
I fucking love that El Salvador fried bacon.
>>
>>7639016
And the plantains? And the churrasco? And the seasoning I bet you guys don't put? Not to mention that if anything it's a shit attempt at ops breakfast because they had all that food up until the whiteys came to steal it back in the 1400s
>>
>>7638510
What did you call me?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.