[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Judge my lunch /ck/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Judge my lunch /ck/.
>>
Basic/10
>>
The bread seems unnecessary.
>>
>>7637960
That's a lot of food and useless carbs
>>
>>7638026
For you
>>
File: palm.jpg (2 KB, 136x91) Image search: [Google]
palm.jpg
2 KB, 136x91
>>7638026
>useless carbs
Dietitian confirmed.
>>
>>7638026
It's really not a lot at all. At the very most, it would be 600 calories.
>>
>>7637960
Can I have more information please?
>>
>>7638039
Not OP but I believe that is his lunch. Seems to be a piece of bred somewhere in there too
>>
>>7637960
Jesus Christ OP just how many condiments do you need for your fries?
>>
>>7638678
this
>>
Whoever runs that business is retarded for packaging fries that way.
>>
Why the slice of bread?
>>
>>7637960
did you get a side of freezer take out fries by itself

fucking why
>>
>>7637960
saddesklunch.jpg
>>
>>7640422
For the deli meat in the baf and mustard to go on.
>>
Teach me how to levitate bread.
>>
>>7637960
That's a lot of turkey , or whatever that meat is. You gonna eat it all?
>>
All mustards taste the same.
>>
>>7637960
Standard call center fare, I bet you are fat as fuck and are trying to lose weight. You have a competition with Becky and Laura, who are on your team, over who can lose the most weight in 6 months. You've each lost less than 2lbs but you're leading by a whopping pound. Sometimes in between calls you stand up and look longingly at the not fat woman 2 aisles over and wonder what it would be like.

But then you decide you deserve some fries today, because you brought a tiny salad to work.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.