[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people talk so much about wanting McDonald's breakfast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Why do people talk so much about wanting McDonald's breakfast menu items during the rest of the day, but never wanting lunch and dinner menu during breakfast time?

Am I the only one who every now and then wants to eat a Big Mac for breakfast?
>>
File: mcdonalds-Hot-n-Spicy-McChicken.png (217 KB, 443x506) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-Hot-n-Spicy-McChicken.png
217 KB, 443x506
>>7637209
You are a confirmed faggot if you order anything other than pic related
>>
File: images (60).jpg (19 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
images (60).jpg
19 KB, 383x384
>>7637209
I'm with you.
After an all night drinking session I'd much rather have a bag of burgers than a sausage and egg biscuit
>>
File: ChickfilA-ChicknMinis.png (829 KB, 941x747) Image search: [Google]
ChickfilA-ChicknMinis.png
829 KB, 941x747
You know Chick-fil-A's Chick-n-Minis?

I always thought McD's should do something like that with their McNuggets, for breakfast. I would buy the fuck out of those.
>>
>>7637222
THERE'S NOTHING FUCKING WORSE THAN GETTING TO MC D'S AT LIKE 5.05 AM, JUST AFTER THEY CLOSE THE FUCKIN BIG MAC OPTION DOWN
>>
>>7637232
You would rather eat shitnuggets on a greasy english muffin that looks like some fat sweaty woman sat on it than eat glorious Chick-n-Minis?

Anon.

Just go.
>>
why does it feel like the breakfast foods are more expensive for less food than the normal menu
>>
why do i have to go to sleep after eating the maccas breakfast?

i think its the massive amount of carbs/sugar
>>
>>7637244
Because even the smallest item has the base human labor cost.

A McMuffin might be half the size of a Big Mac, but it requires way more than half the human labor time and effort to deliver.
>>
why do amerifat me think they're cultured on a weebo japanese meme board

it's embarrassing
>>
>>7637249
at scale that can't be true

they're pushing out millions of these
>>
>>7637257
At the factory, probably not.

At the restaurant where they have to cook and assemble the ingredients, yes.

Also, taking an order for a McMuffin takes about the same time as taking an order for a Big Mac.
>>
>>7637209
I always want a hamburger in the morning.
>>
Because breakfast is the only thing at McDonald's worth eating. Even then it's not that great for the price, but sometimes you get a craving for this particular kind of garbage.

The Big Mac is fucking horrible. Too much bread, pathetic fillings, there's no taste or balance at all. Just shitty bun and mac sauce.
>>
> be me
> hungover 6 in the morning on my way home
> drunk me just wants a greasy burger
> try mcmuffin, sucks major balls
> go to burger king
> order greasy burger and fries
> be happy
I don't think I enjoy a single breakfast item of theirs
>>
>>7637209
I work graveyard so I wish. Sometimes I go before but it isn't the same as a shitty post-work burger.
>>
>>7637232
>>7637232
>>7637232

this is goddamned brilliant
>>
>>7637236

Depends on what I'm in the mood for. I love Chick n Minis but sometimes I want McNuggets and only McNuggets.
>>
>>7637244
Better ingredients. English muffins are expensive compared to basic white bread.
>>
>>7637209
What's that muffin on the left?
>>
>>7637209
McD's breakfast is the only thing they have worth eating.
>>
>>7637209
I can't speak for everyone, but in my case the interest is because the breakfast is the only decent thing on the menu.
>>
>>7637219
i dont think they have this at my mcdonalds
>>
>>7637257

Going off of what this anon said >>7637269

No matter what menu item you purchase, you're also paying for the cashier, the cook, the cleanup, the building, the appliances, utilities, napkins, condiments, the bag, the wrapper, the factory, and the corporate offices that manage and market the brand.
The ingredients are a large part of the cost, but they aren't the overwhelming majority.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.