[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /ck/'s opinion of Italian Food? Have you ever eaten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
What is /ck/'s opinion of Italian Food? Have you ever eaten at an Authentic Italian Restraunt?
>>
Went to Italy once, had Spaghetti Carbonara and Pizza Quattro Formaggio.

I still haven't eaten pizza or pasta that tasted better.
>>
>>7636739
Went to Rome with some friends and had spaghetti at some authentic place called Olive Garden. 10/10 I love Italy.
>>
>>7636739
>Have you ever eaten at an Authentic Italian Restraunt?
Girlfriend and her family are fresh off the boat from Naples. Her dad owns a pizzeria/restaurant here in the Northeast. They make typical pizza, like Americans expect, but the dinners are amazing. That man makes a vodka sauce that I would suck dick for. Plus
the food cooked at their house is awesome. I'll actually be in Italy come the end of May. Can't wait. Just going to stuff my fat fucking face with pizza fritta the whole time.

That said, Italian food is simple as shit for the most part. It's not skill intensive, but takes time. The quality of your ingredients has a huge effect on the end product; more so than with other fare I feel. Now that I know what to buy/where try get it from, I can make Italian food that people are floored by.
>>
>>7636816
Pizzas without tomato sauce are the fuckin bomb
>>
>>7636848
>The quality of your ingredients has a huge effect on the end product
This shit pisses me off so much about Italian """"cooking"""". I don't want to have to find some critically endangered species of tomato grown only in a small hamlet on Italy's west coast that produces fruit for 3 days a year just to have a nice dish.
>>
>>7636927
It's actually normal in first world countries (fuck, even in developing countries) to have access to quality fresh food. Apparently not in America, though.
>>
>>7636739
>thinly veiled Fazoli's thread detected
Here's your (WA-LA)
>>
Their rib sandwhiches taste like vinegary shit.

Stick to the carbs or ground meat for Italian food.
>>
Went to era ora in denmark and had a 10 course meal paired with wine.
One of the best experiences in My life even though it was expensive as fuck, cost like 1200 kr pr person wich is like 185$
>>
>>7636739
Italian food is good but Italians can't cook. They just stick to the traditional way their mama taught them.
French and British Chefs do it better.
>>
>>7637265

>British "food"

Absofuckinglutely gross anon
>>
>>7636739
Oh my god is that pasta king. When that arrived in my school everyone was addicted to that shit. The queues for it were crazy every lunchtime.
>>
>>7637252
>10 course

fucking liar, it doesnt go past 3 course you stupid faggot. everything else is just liars making shit up.
>>
>>7637386
>British "food"
Thanks for the meme.

But what I meant was Italian food but cooked by a French or British.
>>
File: belmer.jpg (5 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
belmer.jpg
5 KB, 251x201
>>7637265
>Italians can't cook
Kek.
Mongol.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.