[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can /ck point me to some legit diets? im 200k and i have seeked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: farfalaj.jpg (14 KB, 191x157) Image search: [Google]
farfalaj.jpg
14 KB, 191x157
can /ck point me to some legit diets? im 200k and i have seeked help before but only to find people who open a drawer with a mountain of copys of thet same diet that they give everyone, some wich include ingridients i cant afford nor find or people who want to send me to surgery.
Whenever i go to one of these appointments i get out feeling worse than i came in and decide im never going to get better at all
>>
>>7635900
Calories in calories out. Eat less you fat fuck.
>>
>>7635900

>not eating is hard
>its other peoples fault for not helping me
>>
>>7635902
how many calories does cyanide have?
>>
You are two hundred thousand? That does seem excessive, but without units I'm not sure what to make of it.
>>
>>7635905
nevermind, im eating myself to death
>>
Just eat less and cook your own food. Eat beans and rice. You can get those anywhere, and for cheap.
>>
>>7635929

literally the worst advice possible and i have no idea why people keep giving it
>>
>>7635929
ever since i started to cook for myself i have more money for junk food
>>
>>7635931
Why? I eat a lot of beans and rice and I've lost thirty pounds.
>>
>>7635902
>protein, carbs, and fat all are the exact same

dumbass
>>
>>7635909
213 kcal/mole of enthalpy. A mole is about 26 grams. So you should be able to survive off half a pound of cyanide ions per day. Just make sure the counter ion is hydrogen or sodium or something easy to dissociate.
>>
Two large glasses of water, two apples before every meal.

Wait ten minutes.
Feel kind of bloated?

Eat only half of what you normally would have shoved down your throat prior to starting this "diet".

Congratulations, you're cutting calories.
>>
>>7635949
>eating less is wrong
dumbass
>>
>>7635956
half a pizza it is with only one litter of coke
>>
>>7635949
No, but calories are. Dumbass.

Your body doesn't care where they come from unless you're talking in extremes. OP doesn't need 1g/lb protein to build or maintain muscle, as there likely isn't any there. He just needs to eat at a deficit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.