[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /mcdonaldsmonopoly/? I'm 1 Tennessee road away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 520x289) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 520x289
Who here /mcdonaldsmonopoly/? I'm 1 Tennessee road away from $10,000.

Also I just got a free premium buttermilk chicken or a quarter pounder with cheese. Which ones better? I only eat here during the monopoly games because last time I won $5k.
>>
I almost won but I lost the pieces. )-:

Isn't that shit over anyways?
>>
>>7635286
Just started again I think because my mom bought me a quarter pounder meal with my goody boy points from this week (I didn't spurge I got some leftover) and the fries had the pieces.
>>
File: connect.jpg (354 KB, 640x843) Image search: [Google]
connect.jpg
354 KB, 640x843
>went to McDicks for first time in 2 months
>McDick iPhone app had an offer for buy 1 get 1 free Big Mac
>Ordered two Big Macs
>order took longer than usual
>caring McDick's employee tossed two free Cherry and Cream pies into bad cause I had to wait
>get home
>peel off Monopoly pieces on Big Macs
>Win free McGriddles

That's a lot of free food for only buying one Big Mac!
>>
I play passively. If I end up in McDonald's I'll peel them off. But I don't go there for them lil peelers, I don't think anyone ever won anything from them. Perhaps every great once in a while someone wins a few grand, that's it. Mostly free food.
>>
File: Cg8FyBVUkAEE_AT.jpg (82 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Cg8FyBVUkAEE_AT.jpg
82 KB, 600x450
Just search twitter for idiots who post pics of their monopoly pieces and enter the codes
>>
>Release millions of park place
>Print only one boardwalk
Whatever piece you're missing will always be rarer than the others.
>>
File: areyouawizard.png (531 KB, 492x638) Image search: [Google]
areyouawizard.png
531 KB, 492x638
>>7635360
holy shit!!! we have a real MENSA member among us
>>
>>7635360

t. Captain obvious
>>
>>7635370
I wouldn't have posted it unless I felt it needed to be said.

Saying "I'm 1 tennessee road away from $10,000" is like saying "I'm $10,000 away from $10,000".
>>
>>7635378
And yet I still genuinely believe you don't understand what I'm getting at.
>>
>>7635379
No fucking shit 1 road of every color is gonna be rare you can't have everybody winning dipshit.
>>
File: spill.jpg (7 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
spill.jpg
7 KB, 254x198
I am too awkward to claim my prizes here

>Won a free cheeseburger on the first day of the prizes
>Really wanted to claim
>Didn't want to go back to the same McDonalds because they would be disgusted due to my 300lb weight
>end up driving to another McDonalds location
>realise they will know it is the first day and I am claiming a prize already
>sit in the car park for 4 hours sniffing the free cheeseburger token to see if it smells like the Large Fries I got it from
>decide it smells like large fries and is obvious I bought large fries that same day
>decide to wait until the next day and go back
>waiting in line
>realise I am hungry as fuck and want more than a cheeseburger
>order a large Nuggets meal
>don't get my cheeseburger to avoid looking too fat
>literally came back everyday for 1 weeks and made excuses to not claim my burger

fuck this fat shaming 'game'. I can't stop telling myself to stop going and claiming my prize .
>>
Do the codes allow for additional prizes?
>>
>>7635432
Hahaha, oh wow
>>
File: 1435883198896.gif (1 MB, 299x258) Image search: [Google]
1435883198896.gif
1 MB, 299x258
>>7635432
kek
>>
>>7635279
>mcdonalds gets away with the monopoly thing because they send half the tickets to half the city and the other half to the other half of the city
>the only people who ever win are people who eat at mcdonalds all over the city
>mcdonalds costumers could win every price if they teamed up and covered a couple mcdonalds of every area 3 or 4 times a week but they are too stupid to
>>
>>7635472
or
or
you're retarded
>>
>>7635477
wow what an insigtful post, i feel enlightened already
>>
>>7635432
You sir win the Internet for today go get your damn cheeseburger or mail me the coupon.
>>
>>7635432
I can already see this on reddit... "Anon can't claim his cheeseburger"
>>
>>7635486
That's what happens when your retarded and read something, try it more often.
>>
>>7635486
you should post on /x/ since you have these baseless theories
>>
File: fries.jpg (102 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
fries.jpg
102 KB, 480x640
some people take it too far
>>
I ate McDonald's a few days ago and want it again. I had a few monopoly pieces but they're expired ;;
>>
>>7635494
Upvote pls
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/4hqe1n/anon_cant_claim_his_cheeseburger_he_won_in/
>>
>>7635603
Fuck you I posted it first
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/4hpxeb/cuck_hates_the_mcdonalds_lottery/
>>
>>7635432
Own up to your fatness, if you're 300 pounds people aren't going to judge you if you get the cheeseburger, they already know you want it.

Unless you intend to lose that weight, then don't be so ashamed.
>>
>>7635342
You need to provide the pieces dont you?
>>
>>7635290
Have you tried investing your good boy points? You can make a killing.
>>
>>7635567
naw, chinks just love fries. Can't really blame them, greasy, limpy, salty fries are addicting.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.